• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is Paw-some! - MWC: East Event #1- March 6-7th, Winona Lake, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Is there anyone super awesome who wants to team for this?

:ike: + :random: = :falcon: YES!
Kirk. I might be a possible. Waiting on confirmation from Panda. If he isn't teaming with me, you got yourself a partner if ya want me. I do consider myself pretty super awesome.

Ike and Lucario sounds good to me.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I'll ask again-- Does anyone have housing for 2-3 on Saturday night?

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I'll ask again-- Does anyone have housing for 2-3 on Saturday night?
I would also like to help if Hawk can't do it, but the only reason I was able to house Kansas was because my parents were out of town, and there were literally people sleeping on every square foot of our first floor, and couldn't walk around in my room, lol (there was 12 of them). I'll also check up and see if I can do something if Hawk doesn't work out.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I would also like to help if Hawk can't do it, but the only reason I was able to house Kansas was because my parents were out of town, and there were literally people sleeping on every square foot of our first floor, and couldn't walk around in my room, lol (there was 12 of them). I'll also check up and see if I can do something if Hawk doesn't work out.
Thanks, you guys are awesomely helpful!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Has anyone else had a decrease in post counts? Or lost post counts? I was 8 away from 1,000 now back at 951.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
the social board, where they moved everything that isnt tournament related. the social threads. Any posts in those threads dont count towards your post count anymore

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Ah, ok. Guess I can't really complain about that, it's not a bad idea. I knew what he meant by the social boards, I thought they got removed or something though.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I noticed you were likely going to have your 1000th post in this thread. Too bad you can't now eh Blue?

Kel

Smash Master
I'm not driving or anything, but Cincinnati would LOVE housing I'm sure for Saturday. I've had to make that terrible trip from 2-6 AM back to Cincinnati wayyyyy too many times now.

RandomLax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RelaxBro
3DS FC
3668-7762-8508
Me And Synthe Are planning on attending, but aren't 100% on a ride, so we're possible

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Why not take registration during the lunch break? Most people can register, then leave for lunch and be back in time for the pools...That way there's no 2 hour gap...which can get boring and make the tournament last longer than necessary. Think that could work out? I mean, even when doubles winds down, there are so many people not playing important matches that they can go ahead and register in advance which leaves time for the creation of pools.
Just an opinion.
Thoughts?

p.s. Cr4sh is a definite show.

King~

Smash Champion
Yo if i can get a ride to this i would like to do doubles.

so is anyone i need of a partner and plan on attending the next couple of events.

i play my secondaries in doubles mostly(D3, Meta) but i will use pika if really neccesary, oh and i dosent afraid of anything(yea it need that extra flair)

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Why not take registration during the lunch break? Most people can register, then leave for lunch and be back in time for the pools...That way there's no 2 hour gap...which can get boring and make the tournament last longer than necessary. Think that could work out? I mean, even when doubles winds down, there are so many people not playing important matches that they can go ahead and register in advance which leaves time for the creation of pools.
Just an opinion.
Thoughts?.
We did that at the championships. We started registration for singles during the semi-finals of doubles. We will be getting things done quickly, no worries.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I'm planning on making it to this, but would need Saturday housing. I don't have a head count yet...

EDIT: Ripple, chewyy, we should carpool maybe.

Kel

Smash Master
BH/ Blueblade, you might just want to man handle the stages on your own. Someone's always going to be upset at the rule set, and it is YOUR TOURNAMENT so I'd say just put whatever you think should be up (at least starters/ definite CPS) and then we can go from there.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm planning on making it to this, but would need Saturday housing. I don't have a head count yet...

EDIT: Ripple, chewyy, we should carpool maybe.
would love to,

we could get a hotel room and split it 4 ways. (oranos is coming hopefully)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ike has plenty of good stages :p Halberd and Brinstar come to mind

Anyway, not a bad stage list. Interesting to see PS2 up there, it's usually banned, and I've never seen a real reason why...not that I will ever pick it, and I doubt people will pick it against me.

Are the general brawl rules the same as before? When will they be released -_-

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Corneria is banned forever and ever now :(*

* sadface for nostalgia purposes only. hatred of the stage is prominent in my veins.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
- If a game ends with Bowser/Ganon doing their suicide moves and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser/Ganon.
WTF? Ganon? Why? His is determined by height of the over-b and by character size, not controller port.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
WTF? Ganon? Why? His is determined by height of the over-b and by character size, not controller port.
you have to give ganon something like that if you give bowser that. its not just because he slams their skull into the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom