• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is Paw-some! - MWC: East Event #1- March 6-7th, Winona Lake, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey

Smash Lord
ally team with me lolllll

i dunno if im teamin wit joel yet his *** need to get on

Vayseth

Smash Master
Ahhh, kk. Sweet deal. You guys should come over, play some games and chill tomm if you can. I don't live all that far from them.

Anyways, NoJ has dropped off of the face of the earth. I might be takin Judge! instead. We'll know tomorrow.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Fonz is and Asdioh MM! 3 Dollars when I get there =p
o_O

ok

$3 only if you're an easy win though, I'm kinda poor XD

:p

HAI I AM 100% COMING. Canada rep for real this time (I've been in MI since 1 march) Let's the fun start.

Y.b.M.
Smash64
I was so excited, that Firefox crashed.

Moneymatches, all of you.

Blood Hawk, I'll be there at 4 Friday, or earlier.

LET'S THE FUN START

:p

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Got it, thanks!

Updated!

Bring set ups if you got em. We have a ton already, but the more, the better. I think Mr. E is bringing a Wii, anyone want to donate a TV to go along with it?

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Uh-oh, Ally's really coming? :X

I'm not "maybe" bringing a Wii, I totally am. I never unpacked it from taking it to the Gamers 4 Giving thing last Friday. What I'm definitely not doing is lugging my gigantic 27" TV anywhere ever again, so yes we could use an extra TV if anyone can bring one along!

Lain also challenged me to a MM with his IC's and some of the ROB mains from the forum want it recorded. $$ Let's make it a reality.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Unless Ally posts that he is coming I'm not gonna believe it.

It doesn't really make sense to drive here for a 40-50 person tournament. Shrug.

Dopey

Smash Lord
ill take that snake ditto, 2/3 5$ tourny rules no johns.

no one gonna see this unconventional snake comin LOLLLL

and am i the only snake that does the jump turn around nade pull? lol y aint i never seen anyone do it, does no one else no how rofl

anyone wanna $ match this wario?

Vayseth

Smash Master

It doesn't really make sense to drive here for a 40-50 person tournament. Shrug.
hmmm....

HAI I AM 100% COMING. Canada rep for real this time (I've been in MI since 1 march) Let's the fun start.
I'm PRETTY sure he's the one that posted lol.

so like no one else knows the real reason Ally is in michigan for his spring break this week? lol.......
Yes. Ally comes into Flint when he's on break to be with his GF? Which is why he posts in MI threads. He's here A LOT lol.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
ill take that snake ditto, 2/3 5$ tourny rules no johns.

no one gonna see this unconventional snake comin LOLLLL

and am i the only snake that does the jump turn around nade pull? lol y aint i never seen anyone do it, does no one else no how rofl
Rofl, Dope, if you're talking about wavebouncing, then I do that a TON. Its sooo useful. I'm actually the most unconventional Snake 'round these parts. Most people tell me that my Snake is weird as hell. I still don't understand exactly why.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Not that it matters a whole lot...... but Lou is lou4222 and nope is Mholtz. We are each counted twice which throws off your numbers
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh that explains why this random Mholtz person wants to moneymatch me XD

Fine then, $3 Nope.
Lain also challenged me to a MM with his IC's and some of the ROB mains from the forum want it recorded. $$ Let's make it a reality.
I challenged Lain to a MM with his IC's and some of the Kirby/Ice Climber mains want it recorded. *hopes this happens*

XD

So we have at least 3-4 recording stations, right? That's awesome.

I can only hope that all the TVs are fairly big, but I know there are going to be some depressingly small ones :[

Rofl, Dope, if you're talking about wavebouncing, then I do that a TON. Its sooo useful.
I do it with Snake...Kirby!

I think >_>

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
i dont know how to wavebounce/bstick or anything loll

and whenever i do it, its by accident and usually leads to my death @.@

Kirk

Smash Champion
So, like, I just played TvC for the first time yesterday...and it's SO FUN!

Is anyone going to be bringing it to this?

/wayofftopic

What's The Point

Smash Master
I can bring a friendly-only set-up. The TV is LCD so there is some lag (Not noticeable so you can have fun on it, but still shouldn't risk tournament games).

Or at least just a Wii+Brawl.

Kirk, Panda is going, so yes there will be TvC.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Niiiiice. I'll probably suck it up though... xD

On topic, I may be in the same boat as WTP. My TV is an LCD...but I've never noticed any lag on it before. People complained at the last tournament about the slight lag, but it had the regular RCA cables hooked to it. I'm pretty sure the component cables make it better...idk I suppose we'll have to see. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom