• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Nah son. The leader of the LSC/Texas/Houston/Call of Duty **** shall have HIS Wii aka shadow1Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeejay's Wii on the stream. Our tracks go hard even though Illmatic's Wii's tracks go hard too <3 remember Ill you have one day to stay whereas we're staying ***** hiiiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaah

PILLS HERE

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Since there won't be side events, if anyone is looking for a team mate that doesn't really care about placing ill team.

:phone:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
illmatic music hacks are tooooo generic imo, I think tearbear's wii would be fine for the stream. I wish JG's wii could be use for this, that wii had the best choice selection for music in every single stage, he never revealed where he got all that music form lol.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Check back today for the parking/directions to the venue video. I will edit the footage together soon as possible--just need to work on some school and work stuff first.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
illmatic music hacks are tooooo generic imo, I think tearbear's wii would be fine for the stream. I wish JG's wii could be use for this, that wii had the best choice selection for music in every single stage, he never revealed where he got all that music form lol.
IT'S YA BOYYYyYY

Gnes

Smash Master
Was a song from Ok computer on every stage?

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
YOU DONT REMEMBER
YOU DONT REMEMBER

WHY DONT YOU REMEMBER MY NAME

off with his head man off with his head man

why is this on a brawl stage

Trela

Smash Lord
I have a quick question.

Do the players that are already in the Pro Bracket have to pay the $10 that is required to enter Singles, or do they basically get in for free?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
My wii has Zelda remixes, Dragonforce, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Megaman X series, Aero-the-Acrobat, Aladdin, Pirates of the Carribean, old school SNES, Saw theme song, and techno music. :)

Who wants to use my setup for livestream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom