• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Leaf's taking this. I heard he beat Gnes today at a tournament.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Lol I'm accepting all BW MMs too if anyone is man enough! P4 and I will **** everyone at Pokemon :]
I would, but I'd rather not sit And play pokemon for a 1/15th of the time I have there.

And I haven't even beaten the game yet. I'll play 4th gen though.

:phone:

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Because he sucks. And maaybe. I don't wanna spend my Time on such a consolidary game for so long when I have so little time there, ya know.

Jtails

Smash Lord
YO TEXAS!

I WANT SOME MONEY MATCHES.

I'm not going to this, but you be damned sure that I'll be at apex.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Dang, Solid Soul, who you gonna team with now?

I'll be rooting for you! :]

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
tearbear sword is replaced with a magnent because people run into his forwad smashes.
ergo the magnent pulls them in.
its also called the tearbearstare iirc.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-U9qPU9EXU

listen to this song as u read

Maharbar/pwii/leaf/illmatic/pj/chris! THIS Saturday is the Championships so i need you guys to be able to do the following in order for you to go with me.

1. This adventure is a ONE DAY TRIP. We are gonna leave Houston at 6am(too early? i got 3 words for ya!) and we will leave Austin the moment the final carpool member is eliminated in both singles/teams. Unless we all wanna stay and watch/play more. No matter what, we will be getting home LATE(1-3am).

2. EVERYBODY must have some form of picture ID. Driver License, passport, drivers permit are the best options. I require this because at some point you WILL be in the back of the truck. If we were to get pulled over and the cop asks for ID i need yall to be able to PROVE who you are or else ill get a ticket(and if i do, ill make sure to poop in your soup).

3. The Lesbian Mobile requires 60$ for a full tank(ill start off the trip with a full tank) so i require 10$ from each of you. The gas money will be handed to me BEFORE you get into my truck. None of this "oh can i pay u after i win some MMs" or "just use my card when it comes time to fill the tank(teehee i have no money on it)." If any of those 2 examples happen, i will pee in your tea.

4. I request that each of you bring 1 bag/backpack AT MOST because anymore than that will make this trip uncomfortable. In that bag, you may wanna bring a jacket(its gonna be 51 degrees+wind chill when we head to and leave from Austin), a 3DS(so yall can play starfox/four swords multiplayer. leaf/illmatic plz bring 3ds), sunglasses/hat and of course your controller.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE!!!!!

5. EVERYBODY needs to stay over at Syncs THIS friday night so that Saturday morning i have ONE place to go to pick up everybody(i will not wake up at 3am and spend 2-3 hours picking up people in Houston)! Staying at Syncs will also grant you the last bit of practice(not that it will help you defeat me in the GFs) you will need to do good at the Championships. If you have questions/concerns please text/call me at 409-692-0697.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
LOOKIN FOWID TO IT

samus vs peach $0 mm (aka a "friendly") while i talk about how i feel about your music taste (i've never listened to GYBE or nas extensively) honestly this will probably devolve into me making the zair sound effect while i'm playing. wait you play xyro, this will suck. maybe i'll just play fox or marth or something dumb. i'm awful at brawl haha.

Gnes

Smash Master
Uh xyro, me/sync won't be at our house friday night because our carpool(with p4/others) is leaving friday night and coming back saturday night.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Uh xyro, me/sync won't be at our house friday night because our carpool(with p4/others) is leaving friday night and coming back saturday night.
Already talked to sync about it days ago. He said its fine. If its not, he needs to tell me.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You do know that Sync and Gnes live in the same apartment...

Never mind, I want to see the end result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom