• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok guys, we are doing sign ups now. Follow me on twitter for all updates.

@hobo_series

:phone:

zmx

Smash Lord
Xyro77 can you explain when the stream will be up? I and others in the chat are a bit confused at one timezone you guys meant by 2pm.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
We got 8 people in front of a TV placing bets on this MM.

Time to break open a nice cold can of HYPE!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Question... best team ever w/out M2K or Ally

Gnes/Razor
Trela/Jerm
Inui/Atomsk
Azen/Chudat
NickRiddle/Shaky
DEHF/Diddy Kong Player... I dont remember who but they are 1 of the only pl 3 or 4 teams 2 take a set off of M2K & Ally

Tesh

Smash Hero
Xyro stopped twittering apparently? Can anyone tell me whats going on at least?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Team Grand Finals DOjo/M2K vs Gnes/Razer

Razer ran thru loser bracket 2 come back

& its close As **** 1 game on SV

:sonic:

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
GGs everyone! Fun times.

I played kinda bad =\
But I wanna improve so I don't mind losing to good players.

A few shoutouts:

Havok - Man it was so nice to meet you, you're really nice, very smart, very helpful. Thanks for the tips vs Marth and for playing me. I really wanna improve so I really appreciate it. I'm also glad you were able to get a new idea while playing me. :) Great job in the tournament.

Dabuz - It was great to finally meet you as well. Thanks for coming out to TX. Nice job in the brackets. And great job beating Razer in that hyped MM. Best Olimar I've played. Definitely the best Oli on this continent as well. You're awesome. xD

MikeHaze - Great meeting you as well, wish I coulda played your Marth. xD

M2K - I wanted to play you but you were gone playing Melee I guess? Hopefully you come to TX again, your MK is great and I'd like to fight it.

Dojo - I've heard a lot about your MK and I'd also like to play it sometime. :)

Tearbear - Fun games. I have a lot to learn and I can tell you're a great player, hopefully we can play some more sometime.

Razer - I still gotta play you too. xD

Trela - ^ You too.

ALSM - Fun set, I'm a bit meh that I lost considering it was so close, but ggs! Next time I hope I do better.

Pwii - Be MK next tournament set I play you, I swear I'll beat you eventually. Sooo close this time. ggs!

Megafox - Nice Marth and Falco, I noticed you're great at shield pressuring. I still wanna play your Fox. =\

Solid Soul - Fun games as well. I feel like you got bracket ***** a bit, but you play well. I also think you seem a lot nicer offline than online. I'd love to play you again sometime!

Illmatic - Nice Peach, I can't believe I managed to win once. lol. I like your attitude, it's really good and you're not mean to bad players like me. I need to figure out how to fight Peach, so we gotta play again sometime :D

Everyone else - ggs to my opponents, it was nice playing everyone and I had a blast. Thanks Xyro for hosting.

-Diska

JTsm

Smash Master
Razer should've won on Halberd =/ It was a very good comeback on Razer's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom