• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Xyro has literally been up since 5:30 AM, on Saturday.

I'm assuming he just went to sleep around noon on Sunday.
He's basically been up for over 27 hours.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So I guess the sets I watched of Gnes vs Tearbear followed immediately by M2K was indeed losers finals and grand finals. Good to know.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I had to just go to sleep watching that stream all day. Hopefully there will be vids so I can watch in good quality.

If anyone has any vids they want me to upload, just pm me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah M2K played very good. Was impressed. Almost had Keith right off the bat on BF first 10 seconds. Was like wow Jason calm down let him get back onstage CALM DOWNWNWWNWNW

Keith played pretty good too. Saw him vs TB on Frigate was smooth.

z00ted

Yeah, great double Metaknight teamwork.. great chemistry!

z00ted

Honetly, after the ****ing bull**** I've seen/experienced lately I would consider it.
But he's being banned in like 2 months anyways.

z00ted

I liked the part where Tearbear did ****ing work.

Seriously, that was extremely unexpected.
Good job.

Tesh

Smash Hero
What was up with the stream? There was like 1 hype match on it the whole time I watched (up until top 8 i think) and a bunch of boring friendlies. I heard some hype in the background tho.

Did people request to play off stream?

Tearbear

Smash Ace
great tourny im kinda surprised I did well at this tourny but after my combo video set vs denti I knew I had this(kinda)
wish i had talked to more people tho instead of the usual suspects

saltiest pro mk ban player there? dabuz, illmatic, or espy imo

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
So I woke up today at 9 with that 3 hours of sleep, went to see a movie at 1, and realized I'm tired as hellll.

:phone:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
great tourny im kinda surprised I did well at this tourny but after my combo video set vs denti I knew I had this(kinda)
wish i had talked to more people tho instead of the usual suspects

saltiest pro mk ban player there? dabuz, illmatic, or espy imo
LOLOL combo video rofl it was funny to see. and yeah I heard about Dabuz. SALTY.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
So I woke up today at 9 with that 3 hours of sleep, went to see a movie at 1, and realized I'm tired as hellll.

:phone:
I hear ya. Took us two hours to drive back to Houston, and we didn't stay up late for the whole thing like you guys did ;o

You and Xyro did an awesome job hosting and keeping up with everything. Looking forward to seeing the brackets, and I hope you guys upload them to All is Brawl as well. I really do.

Keep up the fantastic work guys!

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Xyro make sure you post the results on AiB too, please. It's a featured Tournament there too and a lot of people use that site more. :)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
Salt. You try it nub.
This ^. Sorry but they were on a different level then any other team and deserved that. Yes, they used mk but they worked together perfectly to cut of their opponents options, covered each other, followed up after each other, and punished really well. Very few people can play dubs like that in the community no matter what character they use. Their props are due. If another team is getting completely wrecked then that means the other team has better teamwork. It's that simple. In dubs there are guaranteed punishes if u have the team spacing because their is cool down time after an attack and stun time after u have been hit. M2k and Dojo capitalized on that really well.

One small example Is that after someone hits M2k's partner he always tornado's them during their cool down time. That is a free hit. This can be a chain reaction for someone to hit m2k during his cool down time or pressure his shield which connects to team shield pressure. Gosh! dubs is so awesome if u can understand how to play and have awareness of everything. It's also awesome to watch people who can do it.

@Tearbear: Goodstuff my dude!!! Putting in work while focusing on kirby return to dreamland! Nice! :)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Oh god...waiting for a page or 2 about dubs smarts and chemistry now...

DIP

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
yea me and dojo were playing on point. I think I was much better than usual this weekend at least the later half it seemed I kept getting better as the day went on. As far as doubles, the best i usually do (and best me and dojo did) is when we fight teams with another MK (or 2 MKs on it). I don't think double MK is the best team, but it's definitely really really good. Snake MK is honestly better overall in more MUs, and MK Lucario or Lucario GW (campy GW) is really up there too.

illmatic why do you have to say things like that? That's unnecessary. I would like to see you go pick up MK and do this, instead of just *****ing about how easy it is. I always (me and dojo, me and ally, me and anti, etc.) destroy double-MK teams. shoutout to espy for saying how my character should be banned when i went to shake his hand after our set, instead of saying good job or something, even though i didn't do anything gay (and made sure not to time anybody out this tourney also, even though one game vs trela came close). idk why you people have to make comments like this. dabuz good job beating me in amateurs even tho it doesn't matter that much since nothing was on the line except seeding but u shouldn't say what u said to tearbear after he beat you in singles. he didn't time you out, and the first 2 games (maybe all 3 games) he approached you way more than you approached him. u didn't shake his hand but you pulled it away after he beat you and that just seemed kind of rude i don't think there was any reason to do that =/

I had a lot of fun, actually I'm still in texas and my flight doesn't leave for 20 more hours so if anyone wants to play with me in melee or brawl (I prefer melee since rom4 is next week and this is my only chance to play) I'm at zigstas come over he said anyone is allowed over!

and yeah @ mekos, gnes uses the same team strat I use. When his teammate gets hit, he gets a free banana hit to down smash or f smash combo which is like 25 damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom