• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Majora's Incarnation

Smash Cadet
Wow... That was great ^_^
I didn't really get any friendlies though D= I still have a money match with Joey... AFTER I learn the Peach match-up XD
I still don't believe I got third in Melee O_o 9th in Brawl isn't bad either.

I had a blast... Poor Spy got Xisin his first round <.< GGs everyone I fought, and I hope to see you guys the 25th ^_^

YKS ftw!(We reached our goal =D)

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Brawl RESULTS:

1st: OS (MK; Pika; ROB)
2nd: Xisin (Marth)
3rd: Rowan (Peach)
4th: Pally? (MK)
5th on down: ?????

SF4 Results:
1st: DJ (Guile)
2nd: OS (Fei Long; Ryu)
3rd: Rowan (Abel)
4th on down: ?????

jbeeber95

Smash Apprentice
i got 7th!!! <3 finally, not ninth in a tournament. Yay! <3 Mr.Eric got 7th as well and cr4sh got 5th. Paladin isnt a fox main btw, he used mk the tourny >.> what a liar XD jk

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Also he used pika on me, which got completely *****. (forget about all that MK junk)

Shoutout to zero. You completely outplayed me on 8 out of the nine stocks, including all three stocks in the last game. Props to you, you should have won, but I got a few chance kills. Good ****. Now I have to figure out what to do against an olimar that actually knows how to deal with weegee pressure.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Also he used pika on me, which got completely *****. (forget about all that MK junk)

Shoutout to zero. You completely outplayed me on 8 out of the nine stocks, including all three stocks in the last game. Props to you, you should have won, but I got a few chance kills. Good ****. Now I have to figure out what to do against an olimar that actually knows how to deal with weegee pressure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtrEN-YKLBM

neji32

Smash Lord
jeez i cp myself twice

snake vs rob

and lucario on psm. what was i thinking, why didnt i just go with halberd liek originally planned >_< oh well i will do better next time. ggs os, amazing come back

BTW IF ANYONE FOUND A SD CARD, 1 GB BLUE> CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME, I LOST MINE THERE

Majora's Incarnation

Smash Cadet

Thanks XD Your tornado got me more times then it should've, and I took a little too many risks. I need to study counterpicks more, Brinstar kind of limited me against your Luigi. Really I don't see Luigi's advantage though if you don't let him pressure you XD

They were great games. I hope to see you at UK the 25th XD (Yelling Shoryuken is the ultimate way at getting on your opponent's nerves, and scaring the **** out of them XD)

neji32

Smash Lord
against if anyone found a 1GB sd card i would appriciate if i got that back.

in other news, whats the plan for springfiel? God Kais are you interested in doing a 3 man crew battle with my other crew? (or cc if you want) 5 dollar per person no backing down

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
fun tournament everyone. Look forward to our next set OS! Looks like i need to get used to your changing from mk to rob now, your rob has still got it though.

clowsui

Smash Legend
wow xisin getting 2nd...too good
looks like i do need to go to more tournies...i'll never catch up to anybody's level just playing at smashfests all the time

grr @ high school for smash...hopefully college will be a lot easier for smash. education is important though...so meh.

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
Brawl RESULTS:

1st: OS (MK; Pika; ROB)
2nd: Xisin (Marth)
3rd: Rowan (Peach)
4th: Pally? (MK)
5th on down: ?????

SF4 Results:
1st: DJ (Guile)
2nd: OS (Fei Long; Ryu)
3rd: Rowan (Abel)
4th on down: ?????
you got my place right but i used fox more than i did Meta, Fox should be up there son.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Fighting rowan first round was THE gayest thing that day. But on the plus side, i've never had a funner match. I have to say Rowan an honest GG. I still remember the intensity and almost every second on SmashVille LOL.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
You guys know of anybody going through indy on their way to the next MW event? Blah I want a ride so bad =(.
This is definetly not the right thread for that. Go ask in the actual tournament thread. (helpful :))

you got my place right but i used fox more than i did Meta, Fox should be up there son.
You used fox early and MK late. Late>early in terms of importance.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
he pulled out his robot on specific stages that i cped him to since mk wouldnt fair too well on those stages.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
grr @ high school for smash...hopefully college will be a lot easier for smash. education is important though...so meh.
Dude. Collegiate combined starleagues and smash tournaments. They exist. It makes me wish I went to a school that was involved in it. Or was still in school and could try to get it started up at UC. :(

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
dude make your godam sig smaller -___-
AY! you shut up now, i got it fixed!

Dude. Collegiate combined starleagues and smash tournaments. They exist. It makes me wish I went to a school that was involved in it. Or was still in school and could try to get it started up at UC. :(
yo X, been a while man, when are you gonna have a tourney at your house again?

Doctor X

Smash Lord
yo X, been a while man, when are you gonna have a tourney at your house again?
Prolly never, sadly. I have to move out of there very soon and Sliq has all his crap filling up the basement while he's in Michigan.

Plus, and this may make some people sad, but I'd really rather host a Melee tournament if I'm going to be investing a whole weekend-- realistically two or three days total what with the cleaning and setting up and all that.

Either way it's not going to happen. Sorry. :(

Top Bottom