• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

CR4SH

Smash Lord
OK I was planning to leave on friday, if thats cool with people. I managed to take off work. (**** cooled down a bit)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
...what? we CAN leave friday, but the venue is only open for the one day. Also i dont think jkip would be good to leave on friday.

crash you need to get in the chat. It would make it much easier for us to talk about this stuff >.>

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
everyone. Lou says that he can provide housing for us if we'd like. Whether you guys would rather head down there friday, or even late friday, or whatever, let me know. However with all of the different schedules everyone has for friday, it may be better to just leave saturday morning, since that's what i've already told people.

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
yo got some good news and bads news children, sadly i come to the conclusion as of today that will not be going to Sprinfield. go ahead rejoice, yay! the good news is i got a New job at Lowes and my orientation is on Saturday at 10 am. sorry wont be able to bring Mahvel:( but dont worry i go to the next one when it comes up:)

GO ALA ARCANA! beat our rivals!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
xat.com/alaarcana

as of now, the only problem with us leaving friday is the fact that kip doesnt get off of work until 9:30, so we'd be leaving extremely late

Overswarm

is laughing at you
if Lousiville wants to come up early and crash at my apartment at NKU (floor space only, sorry guys), you guys are welcome. I'm prolly training with GKais then anyway.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
if Lousiville wants to come up early and crash at my apartment at NKU (floor space only, sorry guys), you guys are welcome. I'm prolly training with GKais then anyway.
We may take you up on that. Just wondering, how much space do you have? It may just be the first of the two car groups on friday, but I'm not sure.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
ask mister eric, he's seen my apartment XD

you'd all be sleeping on a floor, so bring stuff.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Meh pretending that there will be 7 of you...If you sleep in the "living room/dining area" then you could probably make it happen. Tbh, I would focus on getting plenty of rest the day before instead of worrying about brushing up on last second skillz.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Hilt if some1 cancels inform me ok?

also if i am able to go id want to leave Saturday if I had a say in the matter

Doctor X

Smash Lord
We may take you up on that. Just wondering, how much space do you have? It may just be the first of the two car groups on friday, but I'm not sure.
You guys are welcome to stay at my place. You know I have plenty of space and I'd love to play some friendlies with you guys. I probably won't be going to the circuit, though.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright guys. here's what's going on. We're leaving in two groups, at two separate times.

The Mother Ship
Crash, Hilt, calic, tactical, rowan, oreo, Mr. 9

The first of which will leave Friday from oxmoor at around 5:00 (whenever crash/calic get off of work)
We'll then head to OS's house, hang out, play smash, and go to bed.

"Pie and the Black Guys"

(yes, jkip named it :laugh:)
JKip, Pie, Spec, Light

JKip's group will be leaving the next day, early in the morning. I'll ask him later what time he'll want to leave, but it will probably be somewhere around 7:00 - 8:00. This car group will head directly to the venue. I'll give JKip the same directions I give to crash, so he should be alright lol. Also, if anyone else wants to go, like cj or someone, they'll go with jkip as well. Also, since i havent talked to rowan yet, if he wants to ride with jkip instead of crash, that's possible as well.

Overswarm, just to confirm, this is alright, correct? You have the room for the seven of us? When we meet at your house, i'll have my setup if you have the room, so we can get more friendlies going on at once (we should crew battle friday as well ;D)

Count

Smash Champion
Ahhhhhhhhh i want to play for somebody's crew Saturday. Can't wait for this event, Louisville you better at least say hi to me and get in some friendlies or MMs.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Looks like we finally get to play in person Count, lookin forward to it. (I can actually use dancing blades and ds out of shield offline... its amazing!)

Count

Smash Champion
Haha you're going to wreck me! Diddy is hurt by online, but not as much as marth, and ADHD (best diddy) has determined marth to being diddy's worst matchup. Those two things combined PLUS you being better than me anyway are really going to hurt!

@hilt Can't wait for the MM! How much you want to play for? I'd do $5 or less, assuming you find me early..hopefully I won't lose my alloted amount of MM money too quickly lol.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
$1 to $5 for me. I'm not as interested in the cash as i am in the experience. but it being a mm makes me more serious towards it hahaha

Probably not too much, since i'll be mm'ing chi, panda, prolly anther, ally, and most likely OS like always ;

edit: just talked to kip, and he says he'll be leaving oxmoor around 6:30.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Ahhhhhhhhh i want to play for somebody's crew Saturday. Can't wait for this event, Louisville you better at least say hi to me and get in some friendlies or MMs.
count i will most definently say hi to you and even be very happy to friendly you and or mm :]

neji32

Smash Lord
Haha you're going to wreck me! Diddy is hurt by online, but not as much as marth, and ADHD (best diddy) has determined marth to being diddy's worst matchup. Those two things combined PLUS you being better than me anyway are really going to hurt!

@hilt Can't wait for the MM! How much you want to play for? I'd do $5 or less, assuming you find me early..hopefully I won't lose my alloted amount of MM money too quickly lol.
Yea hes most char worse match up. =p
God Kais!!!
Suck?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I'd place all my beepbeeps on....ONN!!!....

"mALfuNCTIon!"

Top Bottom