• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I enjoy the fact that light and spec recognize their crew is inferior, and must attempt to stack their team against the GKais.

And then expect Anther to win the entire crew battle for them.

Anther, go sonic and teach them a lesson. XD

smash64

Smash Champion
Your betting against anther? =o

Oh yea and infern light wants 15 per person.......whos your fourth member?
you guys realize that Ally, Smash64, Infern Angelis, Y.b.M., Overswarm, Xisin play snake right....... i kinda feel bad that we are gonna take your money

Doctor X

Smash Lord
^Dude. My Pit beat Infern's snake regularly. I don't even play this game anymore. You are not that ****ing good and I guarantee you that you will never beat the likes of people like Ally. Ever. Not acting the way you're acting. That's not ****-talk, it's just fact.

Also, every time Anther's lost a MWC tournament it has been to a snake. So... Get *****.

Edit: I'd also like to add... I find it funny that you guys wanna talk so much **** over a game like Brawl or a matchup like Pika/Snake... >.<

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
^Dude. My Pit beat Infern's snake regularly. I don't even play this game anymore. You are not that ****ing good and I guarantee you that you will never beat the likes of people like Ally. Ever. Not acting the way you're acting. That's not ****-talk, it's just fact.

Also, every time Anther's lost a MWC tournament it has been to a snake. So... Get *****.

Edit: I'd also like to add... I find it funny that you guys wanna talk so much **** over a game like Brawl or a matchup like Pika/Snake... >.<

I gotta agree with The Doc on this one. Ally, ran a train on 3 of the best players in KY. You go down to the last stock against Tac and Hilt. Not only that he shut OS down pretty hard and you also go down to the last stock against OS (provided he's not sandbagging, I can't tell anyways) So to say that you have a chance against Ally, is pushing it.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Oh yeah. MSOP. Not sure if that counts, though, everybody was still garbage at that one.

Who beat him that time? I mean, he killed himself in our doubles matches like 5 times. ><

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
We shall see! Hopefully the ending of our match wont be epic fail like last time. Can mm if you like.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Hahahah. Side spike, fool.

I'll tell you what, Infern. If I can bum a ride I'll come to Springfield saturday. I probably won't enter, but I'll go for friendlies. I can at least come to OS's tomorrow. What time are you guys going to be there?

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Actually it was a pretty epic win with a C4 finish lol but yeah we can MM as always

As for tomorrow, its still undecided if we going with OS cause the GKais are planning on spending the night at nopes Satuday night and not sure if OS wanted to come back after the tournament. If so the GKs and OS may end up driving seperatly.

Which ever way it is im sure u can ride wit either me or OS

QUIVO

Smash Master
God Kais >>>> CC

Seriously, you guys HAVE to pick up anther?? I really hope God Kais get Ally, either that or Anther just sandbags or sd's on purpose.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
like OS said, he basically just confirmed that the God Kais are better lol

even with Anther we are still confident we will win, just cause besides Anther they all suck lol but to give them a taste of their own medicine, we gonna ask ally to join, if not then Q, we have to have u Q in this clash of minorities

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
tac never gets on here.

but yeah, he's going.

and yeah, chi. I think you'd definitely have a chance. Tac's been slipping.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
huh, look a crew battle......
I guess, scince your fighting CC means CC clan members only. Ummm, i coulda sworn anther was in our clan(plz correct me if I'm wrong anther) its a long lol story. But I think we should do a 3v3(Money of course) with whoever our third member is (not being anther) As for Dr.X saying I suck....even if I do you can hop on dez nuts.(and OS is doing what he always does so* ignoring that post.

@hilt am i going? because u said the seats were full?lol idk right now

some1 bring a copy of TvC for me too?

Count sup btr see u there! MoreGAYdittos! (u know what I mean lol!)

lil cj

Smash Lord
This is cool
All these pro players will be there
OS, Anther, Ally, God Kais, Tyr, etc.

Im so excited
Just being around all these great players is an honor
Its all a learning experience and Im planning on learning alot from the pros:)

Are there still any seats left?

neji32

Smash Lord

Dude.....How many times do I have to say this....DO NOT STEP IN TO CC AND GK CONVERSATIONS. Not being rude but WE ARE ALWAYS JOKING AROUND WITH EACH OTHER AND KNOW THAT WE ARE NEVER SERIOUS >_< Internet is not serious meaning **** talking is not real jeez

And yes anther is in our crew. Ask him he made a deal with me and i fulfiled my end of the bargin so he did making him a Cc member. Hes been one for 2 months or so. <3 Anther

Top Bottom