• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Count

Smash Champion
Good stuff Louisville. I can't believe how well I played at that tourney, I want the results thread to go up so I can see full results :(. Was awesome seeing you guys and also meeting some of the GOD KAIZ lolz.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
alright, wangston we're gonna need some editing.

The next S2D tournament is gonna have a minimum prize of $200 for first, and an increased entry fee of $10. It'll be the first S2D tournament I've been to in quite a while, so i'm looking forward to it. It'll also sadly be the last S2D tournament I'll be at until the second week of may =(

Also, Crash, i forgot to take your headphones out of my laptop when i left your van >.>
i'll get them back to you friday.

wangston

Smash Lord
Anything else you want added other than the date and the prize money and the entry fee adjusted.

Also I'm curious is that stage list accurate?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I think everything's accurate except Lylat's a neutral and corneria is legal. I'll be talking to protein soon to talk about the stages, because i think a few changes need to be made >.>

Count

Smash Champion
Wow I can't go either but $200. Dang good luck I would've liked to have given it my all for that! Good luck hilt/rowan/tac/everybody this should be epic! Great times at springfield also!

neji32

Smash Lord
Hmmmmm
with no xisin or count that leaves
tac/os/hilt!/rowan hmmmmm if i want money out of this im going to have to beat one of them........looks like your going down os =p <3

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
btw spec, if you wanna go to kahoka you're gonna have to fight Rowan for it :laugh:

There's only one seat left, unless someone backs out, and there's no way we're taking a second car group.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Hmmmmm
with no xisin or count that leaves
tac/os/hilt!/rowan hmmmmm if i want money out of this im going to have to beat one of them........looks like your going down os =p <3
hmm? are we talking about os vs shugo?

neji32

Smash Lord
btw spec, if you wanna go to kahoka you're gonna have to fight Rowan for it :laugh:

There's only one seat left, unless someone backs out, and there's no way we're taking a second car group.
.....darn....and i thought i had called my seat early. alright then ill play rowan for it

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
GOD KAIS!!!! ****ed up in the tourney, we should have all placed higher, and I know we could have. But im learning from my mistakes, who isnt right?

It was fun seeing all of u guys and meeting new faces, hopefullt it wont be long till we all see each other again, GOD KAIS!!!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
spec if you can tell me 100% that you're going to be able to go, and pay like $15 in gas, we can probably guarantee you a seat. Rowan hasnt told us for sure whether or not he's going, and I kinda doubt he'll go >.> what with him saving money and all.

I dunno.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901

Why do I have to fight? lol

P.S: Im broke so theres a good chance Im not going anyway. If I somehow DO get money by then, I'll go.

P.P.S: I have no money to save lol. Im that broke.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
because you're the least likely to go anyways i guess lol. however you ARE the kahoka guys want to come the most. If you're still able to go, we may just kick out tac :laugh:

by the way guys, for this saturday, if you do a money match, be sure to not have money on the table :x the guys at the store tend to get pretty mad about that. It'd probably be better to not call it a money match either haha. I'm gonna start calling them 'salary sets' and 'currency clashes' until they figure it out :D

clowsui

Smash Legend
Call them Em-ay-ee-Em-ays (spanish pronounciation of M and Ms)

That's what we did at Dayton LOL, worked well

Anyways Cincinnati wants a rematch v. Louisville if that's possible...supposing the following things:

1. You guys are willing
2. 5/23 is at OU
3. I am allowed to hold a training night for Cincinnati at my house on 5/22

Our True 8 --

YbM, Smash64, Infern Angelis, clowsui, Tyr, e_/TGM/SS (two of the three) [I'd probably pick TGM and leave e_ and SS to decide on their own]

vs.

Hilt, Rowan, Tactical, Xisin, Mister Eric, Cr4sh, Calic/Spec/Light (two of the three...I'd prolly pick Spec and light since it's my opinion that Spec's Pika is better than Calic's)

Would be interesting, provided I don't degenerate in my skill between like now and 5/23.

lil cj

Smash Lord
Light and Spec
Training at my crib
hopefully Sunday
if its iight with my parents

yea...im never doin that bad at a tourny ever again lol

And would anyone want like to play online sometimes?

Y.b.M. Im ready for sum online training
I'll add your friend code
And thanks for the advice

Travis4687

Smash Rookie
Crash is DEFINITELY better than calic.
Im positive i've beat crash every single time i've played him in a tournament match, which was almost every tournament back a few months ago , but Calic always gives me trouble and i've only managed to beat him like twice, if that.

But i've noticed he's gotten alot better, I haven't played him in at least two months.

I'm not even that good at Brawl.

Maybe its just Pikachu that gives me trouble , who knows :dizzy:

I have a new secondary i'm going to test out this Saturday, you can thank Tactical for it :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
yeah play crash now. crash shot up like crazy, while calic kinda stayed where he was. Then again, you play rob iirc, and rob ***** luigi pretty hard :laugh:

wangston, for the stages, i just talked to protein, and we have a new list. Pretty much just take off corneria and pipes. Also, add delphino and halberd to the neutrals.

clowsui

Smash Legend
sorry, wrote down the ones that first came to mind LOL

spec naturally brings forth light, and spec comes up before cr4sh because spec is a trash talker LOL

Top Bottom