• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

*PALADIN*

Smash Apprentice
Prolly never, sadly. I have to move out of there very soon and Sliq has all his crap filling up the basement while he's in Michigan.

Plus, and this may make some people sad, but I'd really rather host a Melee tournament if I'm going to be investing a whole weekend-- realistically two or three days total what with the cleaning and setting up and all that.

Either way it's not going to happen. Sorry. :(
shoot i go to a melee tourney! its a lot better than brawl. i would suggest that we get a street fighter tourny goin while were at it ya konw, third strike would be nice.

Count

Smash Champion
not a lot bro just a ride to the MW circuit event. A friend of mine here might end up going so we will see. Thanks though..hopefully I can get to sd2 sometime this summer was mad fun when i went earlier.

neji32

Smash Lord
nvm i found my sd card. My other crew is a specific crew you cant know about infern. Take the challenge or cowar off. either way i still probably wont make it lol

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
The real coward is the one that wont reveal his crew in order to have some advantage over the other, I think anyone would agree with me on that lol

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Spec: professional scrub and coward

Spec, how about you $50 MM Infern's secret crew? I bet you'll never guess who is on it! We'll narrow it down to 3 people to match your crew once you accept.

(Hint: You'll be playing me, anther, and AZ)

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Them Sucka Asz Dudes don't want it... He's a Lame begging for attention...Chaotic Crisis no longer gets any of my attention...Your Kai Jr. Title has been Revoked...Biatchh

neji32

Smash Lord
Spec: professional scrub and coward

Spec, how about you $50 MM Infern's secret crew? I bet you'll never guess who is on it! We'll narrow it down to 3 people to match your crew once you accept.

(Hint: You'll be playing me, anther, and AZ)
Ill accept. But just for a heads up you will need a 3rd member ;D

@Y.b.M- You talk alot to have only beat me at one tourny......in a mm. I beat you in 2 tournys in the tourny........so its whatever Scrub Kais.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ill accept. But just for a heads up you will need a 3rd member ;D

@Y.b.M- You talk alot to have only beat me at one tourny......in a mm. I beat you in 2 tournys in the tourny........so its whatever Scrub Kais.

Y.b.M. = "I can't wait for this tournament! I am PUMPED! I'm gonna practice and do better than I did before!"

Spec = "Tell Overswarm to GO HOME"

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
wait where is spec? after those pictures were posted he was supposed to be ready with this saying.

"MAH DOLLAR! :,("

**** this is my 100th post so yeah i am gonna keep this going for a bit only if someone reads this cause i edited it :p

ummmmmm

ohh Paladin your going down when i fight you just wait, and so is calic
Yes i am being cocky but i am not aiming that high :] so dont really take this to personal yet......hilt >.>

and finally I AM THE MASTER OF THE **** REMEMBER THIS ****IN FACE WHENEVER YOU SEE A **** YOU'LL SEE THIS ****IN FACE! I MAKE THAT **** WORK! NO ONE RULES A **** LIKE ME, NOT THIS LITTLE ****! NONE OF YOU LITTLE ****S OUT THERE! I AM THE **** COMMANDER WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO BUISNESS, its what i do.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
alright guys, one last 'Hiltler' post before the weekend ;D

First of all, the most important matter.
i call shotgun

people going are: Crash, Hilt, Tactical, Rowan, Calic, Mr. 9, pie, spec, Jkip

light and cj are unconfirmed

call your seats now. :D
i just talked to tac and calic on the phone and they both called the seats behind shotgun and the driver lol. JKip will be the other driver, so he'll need people to ride with him as well.

@Jkip: i was reeeeally tempted to post the picture :laugh:
but i dont think i will ;D

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
also at the asian pic, i think that is os in the sand...... o_O maybe?

OS is that you?

neji32

Smash Lord
Y.b.M. = "I can't wait for this tournament! I am PUMPED! I'm gonna practice and do better than I did before!"

Spec = "Tell Overswarm to GO HOME"
I dont care if you show up. i will beat you.....eventually.....but it will happen =p most likely during mwc. pikas do best when there together.so overswarm i love how you never worry about me cause there will be a day that you will be eliminated by me and you will be speechless cause you always under estimate me. =)
Btw hilt cj said hes probably going

(hopes this message doesnt sound cocky, not trying to be)

@OS Jeez that was unnecessary

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Paladin: You aren't the one with the korean girls ;D

and yes, that is me in the sand. From right to left, that is Ayeon, Min, and KyeongMi. They are freaking hilarious and at least one of them knows TKD.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
I dont care if you show up. i will beat you.....eventually.....but it will happen =p most likely during mwc. pikas do best when there together.so overswarm i love how you never worry about me cause there will be a day that you will be eliminated by me and you will be speechless cause you always under estimate me. =)

u havent named ur crew, are u really that scared?

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
alright guys, one last 'Hiltler' post before the weekend ;D

First of all, the most important matter.
i call shotgun

people going are: Crash, Hilt, Tactical, Rowan, Calic, Mr. 9, pie, spec, Jkip

light and cj are unconfirmed

call your seats now. :D
i just talked to tac and calic on the phone and they both called the seats behind shotgun and the driver lol. JKip will be the other driver, so he'll need people to ride with him as well.

@Jkip: i was reeeeally tempted to post the picture :laugh:
but i dont think i will ;D
What time are you meeting at Oxmoor?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
You totally left me out Hilt. I'm going to MWC. I call far backseat. Be sure to not pick up any smelly dudes that can't give directions. BTW OS you should walk into MWC blaring "I GET MONEY" or "HERE COMES THE MONEY"

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
You totally left me out Hilt. I'm going to MWC. I call far backseat. Be sure to not pick up any smelly dudes that can't give directions. BTW OS you should walk into MWC blaring "I GET MONEY" or "HERE COMES THE MONEY"
lol excel :laugh:

but yeah paladin you had better be ready for me cause i am gonna hit you like a blue tornado! be ready for the speed cause thats all your gonna get from me :chuckle:

gawd i am pumped for this lets get this tournament over with already!

OH HILT
Paladin is going if he didnt already tell you.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
okay, recounted the people going after adding cj, paladin, and oreo, and we have 12 people exactly. So we cant fit any more unless someone cancels >.>

crash! are you cool with going to stake and shake afterward with everyone else from the tournament?

We're leaving from oxmoor eaarrrrrrly. This may be the earliest we've left for a tournament...
6:00
be there by six, we'll try to leave somewhere between 6:15 to 6:30

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
okay, recounted the people going after adding cj, paladin, and oreo, and we have 12 people exactly. So we cant fit any more unless someone cancels >.>

crash! are you cool with going to stake and shake afterward with everyone else from the tournament?

We're leaving from oxmoor eaarrrrrrly. This may be the earliest we've left for a tournament...
6:00
be there by six, we'll try to leave somewhere between 6:15 to 6:30
I'm guessing Saturday right?

smash64

Smash Champion

lol you got jokes i give you that

Top Bottom