• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Lol, cinci is closer than morehead.

OK, so breaking news, important to hilt and others. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to kahoka. Since they're running pools on friday (LOLWUT?) and there's no way I'm going to be able to take off work on oaks day. So, yeah, if you want to get to kahoka, you'll have to find other means than the mothership.

jbeeber95

Smash Apprentice
just so everyone knows, melee and brawl will be ran at the same time, followed by brawl +. Enjoy your day =D

The YKS will live on FOREVAH!!!!! Thank you :)

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
lol @crash and oreo(not the mothership part but yeah)

Whos at S2D this week? Pots only like $35 for first if that doesnt bother cinci. You'd be getting your gas money back >.>

Protein refresh me at melee.

In pools cant we ask for like an auto last seed cause i dont think i can skip school for kahoka.

STD starts at 12:00?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
why only $35 for first?
there will be more than like 10 people wont there?

PEOPLE, GO TO S2D THIS WEEKEND
IT'S NOT LIKE THE ROBOT GETS TO GO ALL THE TIME.
I'll even beep for you if you go.

Does Tactical and Rowan still go?
J-Kipp?
Calic?
Paladin?
Joshipuff?
Excel?
Spec?
CJ?
me, xisin, maybe os.
Cr4sh....
Mr. 9?
Protein?

I'm sure I'm missing people. Who from this list won't be going?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
there will be a lot of people there, but keep in mind Josh takes a 20% cut. So that's where a lot of the pot goes to. From a 20 person tournament, first will usually get around $40, and 2nd through 4th get a little less >.>

it sucks, i know.

as for your list of people going, eric, that looks correct, however there will be a lot more than those. The S2D regulars.

Now, on another note. We're a week away from the MWC event, so it's that time of the month ;D (no, not THAT time of the month)

here's who i THINK are going to C4 Galore:

Me
Crash
Rowan
Tactical
Calic
Mr. 9
Mr. 9's friend

I know i'm missing people because i'm half asleep and cant think straight. Excel, are you gonna make it? What about the CC guys? Anyone else? I need to know soon so we can figure out car groups. However, looking at the attendance of who's going, the mothership looks to be the only mode of transportation (other than... calic :x) since i dont think paladin/jkip are going.

and to crash, it's possible that they're going to reschedule the kahoka tournament to just be on saturday. I really dont wanna miss this >.> The sunday of that weekend, would you be able to take off work? We could just leave saturday morning, get there, stay there, and leave sunday after friendlies and whatnot. However, if you cant make it, or they dont change it from being on friday, i'll try to find another way there (but i'll have to team with Fino D: )

CR4SH

Smash Lord
There should be like 15 people or so. So the total pot would be around $60. I'm not sure what the cut for first is though.

Chuee

Smash Hero
why only $35 for first?
there will be more than like 10 people wont there?

PEOPLE, GO TO S2D THIS WEEKEND
IT'S NOT LIKE THE ROBOT GETS TO GO ALL THE TIME.
I'll even beep for you if you go.

Does Tactical and Rowan still go?
J-Kipp?
Calic?
Paladin?
Joshipuff?
Excel?
Spec?
CJ?
me, xisin, maybe os.
Cr4sh....
Mr. 9?
Protein?

I'm sure I'm missing people. Who from this list won't be going?
Me are coming.

Majora's Incarnation

Smash Cadet
When I get on the same level as Light, Spec, and Zero

O_O I'm not actually that good XD

Anyway, I can't wait to see everyone there. It sucks that Hilt can't come though:urg:
Eric, we should have R.O.B. dittos there =D I think my R.O.B. got a bit better.
The Young Kentucky Smashers will all be there(me, SPY, and Joey), and we plan to get in the top ten >=D So yeah, good luck everyone. I'll be repping Olimar in place of Hilt XD(The extremely inferior replacement for a day =P)

Oh yeah, I'm participating in all three tournaments =O

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
Yeah side tourn &doubles is $1 entry. So CJ you need a ride? My moms takin me at like 8~ just tell me if u do.

Oh Yeah Majora wrong Zero.

Protein

Smash Apprentice
just so everyone knows, melee and brawl will be ran at the same time, followed by brawl +. Enjoy your day =D
OS, it was these three.

these were the three events.

probably be done by 5:30, so if there's anything else you want played, I'll try to make it happen.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Dunno if I'm coming or not. I want to come, but no one else is able to go with me and it doesn't look like many people will be there.

neji32

Smash Lord
It's booty butt. If you wanna play melee, play melee I say.
dont ever tell someone who likes brawl+ alot that. they will argue for hours that its nothing like melee lol
Dunno if I'm coming or not. I want to come, but no one else is able to go with me and it doesn't look like many people will be there.
dont worry we will be fine without you =D

CR4SH

Smash Lord
OS, don't come. Cinci, don't come. I can't win this **** if you're here. If you're not, I have a reasonable chance. So don't ruin this for me, UoL already lost, the final four is forfiet, let me at least try to win this tournament.

smash64

Smash Champion
OS, don't come. Cinci, don't come. I can't win this **** if you're here. If you're not, I have a reasonable chance. So don't ruin this for me, UoL already lost, the final four is forfiet, let me at least try to win this tournament.
as you wish

Travis4687

Smash Rookie
I'll be up there, Fantastic day to ride my motorcycle up to S2D :)

anyone know if S2D Or anyone of the other stores have free and open WiFi? Id like to bring my laptop to finish up some work online while im waiting on matches

Top Bottom