• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

neji32

Smash Lord
Chaotic crisis? or whatever.. should crew battle me. Their 3 mains vs my three whatever
huh?
The Zelda thing was just an April Fool's joke lol
Lucas is still my main
I just have other mains(Zelda/Sheik,Kirby, and ROB ) to back him up in tournies
since he has some really bad matchups like Marth(70-30) and G&W(20-80):(
Right now Im perfecting my Lucas...got ***** by one of the best Lucas players on AiB yesterday

So the Chaotic Crisis thing was a April Fool's joke:(
I thought the God Kais was really going to join us lol
They wouldnt be good enough to join anyway =p
CJ, play one character. Learn the bad matchups. Then get a secondary.
umm, does a mk have room to talk about learning bad matchups >_> just saying.......

WTF?? Its april fools?!?!?

Chuee

Smash Hero
I main lucas like CJ. I use marth for G&W and marths. I also use G&W but mainly for doubles.
Oh and I'll be there this saturday =)

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
yeah same here
**** the God Kais, Im joining Chaotic Crisis, they are like soooooooooooo much better then the Crap Kais. Light, Spec and little CJ can run laps around YbM and Smash64 in brawl, hands down

CHAOTIC CRISIS 4 LYFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^ what he said
CJ....I beg and Pray that you stick to one character and Practice with that one until you master that character...You will never get better if you keep switching mains every other week...just speaking from experience....Start with one...and then work your way up into more....Understood....Get er Done....GOD KAIS!!!
Oops i mean CHAOTIC CRISIS....*2 more hours left*...Sigh*

This^ was ****d up

@paladin: If you want a cheap sig, then there are websites that you can put your Name and Char mains/secondaries to produce a generic Signature. Meaning you'll have the same sig as other people just different names. Or you can read a guide on making signatures in Photoshop or GIMP^(as spec stated). I'd suggest creating your own thow.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
April Fools is Over

GOD KAIS FTW!! Chaotic Crisis can suck our enourmous *****!!!

Also what happen to u guys doing a song? Gave up Kai Jrs?

neji32

Smash Lord
April Fools is Over

GOD KAIS FTW!! Chaotic Crisis can suck our enourmous *****!!!

Also what happen to u guys doing a song? Gave up Kai Jrs?
We are way too good for you guys. Chaotic Crisis aint no kai jrs. We pwn all. Second we said the song wont be done till next friday. We r hoping our third member can be on it

O **** 1000 POST!!!!

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
^our crew is seperated by states unfortunately. When we get Zero then we'll crew battle but tell then were kinda just here. so itd be like 2v4. And you guys arent interested in that.

@in**** asselis: the songs a comin just be patient. Ask Y.B.M how that pursuit for happiness is going.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I main lucas like CJ. I use marth for G&W and marths. I also use G&W but mainly for doubles.
Oh and I'll be there this saturday =)

MARF DITTO TIME!

anyhoo crews would be fun, and pulling an 8-9 stock on CC would be funner! (haha no offense dudes.)

GKs could handle em on their own though, no matter who goes up for us the rest of us wouldnt get to play!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ask Y.B.M how that pursuit for happiness is going.
I'm on the pursuit of whooping somebody ***...thats how it's going. I haven't been playing Brawl...I've been Playing Resident Evil 5 but Starting this weekend I'm going hard...Biatch.

GOD KAIS!!!!!!:psycho:

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
I heard RE5 didnt have that RE feeling in it.

But anyways yeah right. You whoop me? I have 2 words for you; God Kais are smash nubs.

Xisin whos your crew?

lil cj

Smash Lord
When I get on the same level as Light, Spec, and Zero
I'll be glad to crew match the God Kais
Right now Im the worst in the crew lol
But its all good...Lucas will prove himself soon

Spec and Light we need to brawl sometimes(Crew practice)
so i can catch up and be as good as yall lol

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Overswarm, I'm going to a tournament in St. Louis this weekend, so no $20 MM yet. I live on the very southern tip of IL. Whens the next tournament youll be at near there? Like with in the Murray KY, Springfield IL, St. Louis, Nashville TN box. I couldn't find any info about a tournament in Springfield IL coming up. Are you going to that?

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
I'm primarily with the louisville group, though eric and i do travel with cinci these days quite a bit. But officially its arcana with hilt eric tac rowan crash etc.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Overswarm, I'm going to a tournament in St. Louis this weekend, so no $20 MM yet. I live on the very southern tip of IL. Whens the next tournament youll be at near there? Like with in the Murray KY, Springfield IL, St. Louis, Nashville TN box. I couldn't find any info about a tournament in Springfield IL coming up. Are you going to that?
you should go to the tournament in Springfield OH next weekend. OS should be there as well.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
sorry fcked it up so no need to thank me
Its alright we all screw up sometimes. But not as much as God kais.

Cc 4 lyfe

Lol @paladin.

CJ,spec we need practice dates. We each live 3 min away from eahother>.>. Cj your CC in training.(think clowsui but 100times better) But trust me your getting there. Keep perfecting your lucas. When you get really good with lucas then start using other chars. But on the plus your a very knowlegable person when it comes to smash information. Not to mention you just started playing competitevely lol.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Louisville should add a list in the OP post of future tourneys they plan to attend to.

Why? Just cause.

nairb2682

Smash Rookie
So i know a few will be missing, if we are expecting a decent showing for smash at s2d then i will probably show up and maybe my friends again. Let me know.

lil cj

Smash Lord
CJ,spec we need practice dates. We each live 3 min away from eahother>.>. Cj your CC in training.(think clowsui but 100times better) But trust me your getting there. Keep perfecting your lucas. When you get really good with lucas then start using other chars. But on the plus your a very knowlegable person when it comes to smash information. Not to mention you just started playing competitevely lol.
Thanks Light
I try:)

Cc for life!

Edit: Gingerbread Lucas ftw!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
bring the gks
the robot and some marf player will be thur.

WANGSTON! your 1,000th post must be a beepbeep post!i!

Top Bottom