• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

wangston

Smash Lord
do you guys do doubles at your events yet?
What he said.

I've started to play doubles here and I really want to play them when I get back. I'm going to need a partner that I can always play with. My G&W is sexy in teams. Bucket Braking get's ride of g&w's problem of being too light. Team matches are some of the most fun I've had here. Much less camping in teams :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
i think when we stop travelling as much and start hitting up S2D more, we'll start doing doubles again after singles. Protein's the one that would run the side tournaments, so it's mostly up to him.

he's also been running melee (meh) and brawl+ (mehhhh) tournaments as well >.> and trying his hardest to get a scene built up.

edit: Overswarm! why hasnt your 'scrub rule detector' kicked in yet?! There's a certain circuit event in kahoka that hasnt suffered through one of your elitist rants :laugh:

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i think when we stop travelling as much and start hitting up S2D more, we'll start doing doubles again after singles. Protein's the one that would run the side tournaments, so it's mostly up to him.

he's also been running melee (meh) and brawl+ (mehhhh) tournaments as well >.> and trying his hardest to get a scene built up.

edit: Overswarm! why hasnt your 'scrub rule detector' kicked in yet?! There's a certain circuit event in kahoka that hasnt suffered through one of your elitist rants :laugh:
WTF? Where?

wangston

Smash Lord
wangston if you and i are ever at an event together we'll team...
I want to team with Tactical, Hilt, or Mario(rowan(Draik Roan)).

but more than likely these 3 are already taken. :(

but don't worry i'll steal them from their teammate just like that. It's what I do.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Mister Eric....

is dropping R.O.B. =[
I'm just tired of not winning tournaments.

ughughugh
nu more beepbeep.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
sadface.

Ohshi-, this is only a two hour drive and ends at a decent time so I might be able to go to this if my friend's parents don't mind driving.

If so, I must play Hilt in person.

>_>

<_<

yeah.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
You coming Mister E? So if your tired of not winning tournaments' my guess is your maining Snake,MK or Captain Falcon.

You should at least 2nd ROB dont just drop him, your good with him.

jbeeber95

Smash Apprentice
noooooooo ;-; no more beepbeep? T_____T your rob is too good though Dx your the first rob i ever fought and im still amazed. I wish you luck with your mk though :/

Delvro

Smash Ace
Since I have never won any money in my entire smash career, and the humiliation at the Morehead tournament where I went 0-2 in the brackets, I've decided to drop Luigi for a character with more potential.

I've decided to main Link because ATs are what make a character have endless potential (because then you actually have to have some skill to utilize them correctly), and he has more ATs than anyone else, I believe.

Also, he his matchup against MK is better than most of the Brawl roster, so really it only makes sense.

Goodbye SHOORYUKEN! and hello HYAAAAAAAAA!

edit: Also I <3 Link: see avatar and sig =P

neji32

Smash Lord
Since I have never won any money in my entire smash career, and the humiliation at the Morehead tournament where I went 0-2 in the brackets, I've decided to drop Luigi for a character with more potential.

I've decided to main Link because ATs are what make a character have endless potential (because then you actually have to have some skill to utilize them correctly), and he has more ATs than anyone else, I believe.

Also, he his matchup against MK is better than most of the Brawl roster, so really it only makes sense.

Goodbye SHOORYUKEN! and hello HYAAAAAAAAA!

edit: Also I <3 Link: see avatar and sig =P
Im a link secondary myself. Everything seems great while playing as link.........until u get pushed off the stage >_>

Delvro

Smash Ace
Im a link secondary myself. Everything seems great while playing as link.........until u get pushed off the stage >_>
Nonsense all you have to do is use your boomerang gale on yourself

...did you forget the gale riding AT? It makes our recover better than Pit's. (not quite as good as Metaknights but close)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
you guys are all bad at april fools :x

This.

Also, sadface@hilt not coming. I doubt I can come anyway, but there's still a chance.

And if I can, it would be my first actual tournament??? In person??? Woo???
wait, you'd be coming to THIS? as in... the tournament in Oxmoor? or the Circuit Event? O_o
wait, what?!

I can outdo you all!

I'm quitting Pit to try out Wario. =D
lmao

are greg and i the only people that get this? :laugh:

on another note, i've convinced overswarm into making me his apprentice. I pay him $40 a month and he teaches me everything he knows. Perhaps one day i'll be worthy enough to compare myself to his greatness. I can only hope.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
if only it werent so obvious cause of its nature in written form, april fools works so much better in person and hilt cant talk about people being bad at april fools.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
The mothership ran into some asteroids, and exploded. The funkiest among you may have noticed a dip in the local funk levels. So, GG kentucky tournament attendance.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
**** the God Kais, Im joining Chaotic Crisis, they are like soooooooooooo much better then the Crap Kais. Light, Spec and little CJ can run laps around YbM and Smash64 in brawl, hands down

CHAOTIC CRISIS 4 LYFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lil cj

Smash Lord
lol @ God Kais:)

Edit: Now a Zelda main
Lucas is low tier and has no potential:(

April Fools!!! Zelda is my 2nd main and Lucas is a beast!!!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
CJ....I beg and Pray that you stick to one character and Practice with that one until you master that character...You will never get better if you keep switching mains every other week...just speaking from experience....Start with one...and then work your way up into more....Understood....Get er Done....GOD KAIS!!!
Oops i mean CHAOTIC CRISIS....*2 more hours left*...Sigh*

lil cj

Smash Lord
CJ....I beg and Pray that you stick to one character and Practice with that one until you master that character...You will never get better if you keep switching mains every other week...just speaking from experience....Start with one...and then work your way up into more....Understood....Get er Done....GOD KAIS!!!
Oops i mean CHAOTIC CRISIS....*2 more hours left*...Sigh*
The Zelda thing was just an April Fool's joke lol
Lucas is still my main
I just have other mains(Zelda/Sheik,Kirby, and ROB ) to back him up in tournies
since he has some really bad matchups like Marth(70-30) and G&W(20-80):(
Right now Im perfecting my Lucas...got ***** by one of the best Lucas players on AiB yesterday

So the Chaotic Crisis thing was a April Fool's joke:(
I thought the God Kais was really going to join us lol

Top Bottom