• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

neji32

Smash Lord
yeah, they're both cool. I dont really think spec was thinking about what he was doing and how others would react. But trying to say that what he did wasnt wrong? that's what i dont like.

but in all honesty spec, i'll probably stay mad for like... a couple hours before i get over it
usually me typing a wall of text is all it'll take :laugh:
Its ok, i was in the wrong. But i put that ending to the post in reference to delrvo and apparently clowsui. I was just saying, rather its for money or not if i would still go serious in the tourny cause i like to try and win so one day i may be pro

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Lol, word tricks.

Double lol, soul shredding.

You kids are goofy.
lol i think i was just randomly typing stuff for my rant xD

word games was what i meant to say :laugh:

lmao this whole drama thing... did no one ****ing notice the Level 9 Snake in the bracket xD

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
In my defense, I never really care. I just like getting in people's heads and making them emotionally involved in every match with me ever.

Are u guys contradicting ur selfs? in all respect u say do anything to win. Me and light did play, we actually played it before to see who would be going to losers. Please dont act like ur the only one this happened to. OS told me and morehead him and Y.b.M sandbagged to go to the losers and eliminate us.

i hope the quotes alone can prove my point. but eh I'll say it. OS talks alot of BS for the most part anyway, it's OS and thats how he plays, nice guy, i like him, but i always expect it and ignore it. jut play your game with him like he hasnt said anything, and talk with him when he comments. I always enjoy my games with him, just dont let his comments get to you :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I tremendously enjoy the fact that I actually said that in this thread yet most people don't pick up on it. Excellent. XD

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
^STFU MM $20 MWC.

Your not getting off that easy. Your are now marked into my deatnote Overshiit` Cause of death.....Bannana?

(just watched that series, totally awesome. Just short took me to days to finIshXD)

No1 awnsered my question either.

Kajoq

Smash Rookie
PS Evan, That dictator would stomp you at SF... Its my buddy Young. Hes a monster. Probably the best KoF98 player in the country. Disgusting at ST... and a Tourney level Eddie play in GG (and plays on pad)

We need to play some SF4 though ; )

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Haha...I like How Light and Spec Both incorrectly spelled "Delvro"...thats funny. This is like an Internet Soap Opera...Who cares what they do with there money...As long as it ain't got nothing to do with your money it shouldn't matter...and besides They are scrubs...it isn't like we'll see them in the Finals of anything if the God Kais, OS, AZ, Q, Nope, Xisin, or any other Midwest Monsters are involved anyway. So let them Gloat on there Victory...They Finally lost there Virginity...I'm happy to see my children grow up...Kai Jrs...Hahaha...Biitch it's GOD KAIS!!!! that is all...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
wait, did Light just challenge me to a $20 MM? Seriously?

hahahaaaaa please say yes

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Is overswarm coming to this? It seems like a small tournament for me to drive 4 hours. But if I get to play overswarm it might be worth it.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
4 hours? WTF do you live and why not just drive to springfield the week after?

And I might come down for some free money if I'm not planting trees.

neji32

Smash Lord
Haha...I like How Light and Spec Both incorrectly spelled "Delvro"...thats funny. This is like an Internet Soap Opera...Who cares what they do with there money...As long as it ain't got nothing to do with your money it shouldn't matter...and besides They are scrubs...it isn't like we'll see them in the Finals of anything if the God Kais, OS, AZ, Q, Nope, Xisin, or any other Midwest Monsters are involved anyway. So let them Gloat on there Victory...They Finally lost there Virginity...I'm happy to see my children grow up...Kai Jrs...Hahaha...Biitch it's GOD KAIS!!!! that is all...
very funny.

I remember when i was better than all 3 GKs. Whatever happened to the good days =p
BTW its cute how you have my partners name in your sig xD

Is there a tourny this weekend?

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
This^ made me LOL so hard and I agree(with the first part anyways)
wait, did Light just challenge me to a $20 MM? Seriously?

hahahaaaaa please say yes
^This, MWC good? MM $20-15 3out of 5?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Light do you SERIOUSLY want to lose $20?

You can be the new Kyari if you want.

$20, 5 out of 7? Make it interesting? We'll even stream it if we get it up and running. :)

CR4SH

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nfY1H1fqI4

OK, so what I'm gonna need you guys to do, is set it up so this **** happens before every time I play a tournament match. I'll lead, don't worry, you just have to get into it. It'll be super ****ing epic, I promise.
Or at least crew battles =D

As for kyari, he used to come to our weeklies, and did pretty well. But this is when we were all completely garbage. And yes OS, there's a big difference between garbage and not very good.

To clarify; Light, my advice is to keep your money in your pocket, for now at least.

@ hilt.
Lol watchtower johns.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
Dude. I think any of those guys could win a smash tournament. They wouldn't even have to play, they'd just do that and everyone would let them win.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
That's the idea anyway. I can't imagine it's easy to win a smash match with poop sitting in your pants.

Also, eric, I'm totally down. If you guys want to get hyped and yell and be angry for REALS, we can do this **** lol.
Not that I think it could actually happen, I think my idea of what is embarrassing might be inhuman.

Light_13

Smash Journeyman
......Let me get this straight, so we walk in like nothing up you know? Then, we look at eachother, get in formation, put Crash in the middle and start......that. Sounds good to me.

@OS its not gonna be that high it was sarcasm but definetely $5 the least. I just need to see if I'm improving. *flashbacks to 1st time fighting Over**** in Lexington.*>.> yeah just for learning purposes.

I massacre Kyari

Kajoq

Smash Rookie
Lol Light, By first time playing OS you mean You mean side-Bing into tornado for 3 stocks? =x

neji32

Smash Lord
......Let me get this straight, so we walk in like nothing up you know? Then, we look at eachother, get in formation, put Crash in the middle and start......that. Sounds good to me.

@OS its not gonna be that high it was sarcasm but definetely $5 the least. I just need to see if I'm improving. *flashbacks to 1st time fighting Over**** in Lexington.*>.> yeah just for learning purposes.

I massacre Kyari
Light u can do it =D remember Cc beats cinci

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If I get a $5 MM from Light and a $20 from Zoze, that might make the trip worth it XD

Top Bottom