• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London 'Out of Con'Trolls' Tournament - 14th January MELEE + BRAWL

L-J

Smash Ace
gmjack - pfff u haven't seen the new **** that we've been brewing up in the scottish smash labs mate, and last time i played LJ in tourney i stomped on him pretty bad (no offense LJ, ur fox is still legit man). Also stop *****footing around and put ur money where ur mouth is. 3 pound MM!!!
No offence taken. I got stomped on by everyone in singles that day. And I guess I'll play you lol?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Has there been an International/European UK Tourn yet?

If not, will there be?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
yeah SNY was, there's not going to be another international event for a while, though.

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
No offence taken. I got stomped on by everyone in singles that day. And I guess I'll play you lol?
lol yeah u were playing bad that day, shame we didn't get to play more friendlies at tamoos after :(.

alright so right now I have the following MMs lined up:

Bullet Bill - £2
joltoen - £3
alpha dash - £3
JJlinyard - £3
LJ and GMjack - £3 each good for u guys??

anyone else wanna get in on this?

Oh and, is there anyone else who could provide anything in the way of housing for me from the 9th to the 14th of january? currently I've possibly got JJlinyard who can house me for 2 nights so thats 3 more nights I need before the tourney. I'll cook your meals if you do :), and I make the best stir fry in scotland just ask shiftingshadows....and i'll also be good tourney practice too XD. Thanks everyone xxxx

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
I'd be up for some games, maybe mm depending on how poor I am at the time. Though I think LJ will probably come out as second best fox.
Saw this had to be like yea..... He's decent thats know lie but best 2nd fox?

I can think of at least 5 that would be better, but I guess they're not mains.

So maybe would like to see some sort of table type thingy, what ever happened to that website?

Ending note: Fortune Cookie be pretty rude not to be sending any of that money this way, I'd take a money match 2 if your not too broke =p

L-J

Smash Ace
Saw this had to be like yea..... He's decent thats know lie but best 2nd fox?

I can think of at least 5 that would be better, but I guess they're not mains.

So maybe would like to see some sort of table type thingy, what ever happened to that website?

Ending note: Fortune Cookie be pretty rude not to be sending any of that money this way, I'd take a money match 2 if your not too broke =p
LOL - straight up disrespect. He is talking about Fox mains, but even if he isn't try naming 'at least 5' people who have a Fox proven (in tournament) to be better than mine. You have the best 3 players in the country and then...Fortune Cookie cus he beat me once? And who else? C'mon man gimme a break. Guess this gives me more motivation to play well in singles at the next tournament I go to.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hey guys, atm Me and Alpha Dash are in the process of trying to get a confirmed list of people who are housing for this and make a list of them...

We will obviously try to house you up with people who play your game...

VA

Smash Hero
Hey guys, atm Me and Alpha Dash are in the process of trying to get a confirmed list of people who are housing for this and make a list of them...

We will obviously try to house you up with people who play your game...
You've been awfully quiet since Sevenohday, I mean Saturday.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
LOL - straight up disrespect. He is talking about Fox mains, but even if he isn't try naming 'at least 5' people who have a Fox proven (in tournament) to be better than mine. You have the best 3 players in the country and then...Fortune Cookie cus he beat me once? And who else? C'mon man gimme a break. Guess this gives me more motivation to play well in singles at the next tournament I go to.
I currently have a better record than you in tournament and main fox

fortunecookie

Smash Journeyman
@ tamoo - NOOOOO!!!! by now its pretty much tradition for scotland to go to yours :(. Its ok tho exams are legit enough :p and I accept on the MM. £2?

@ yeniths and waagone - I think im running out of money so is £2 each ok?

@ bullet bill - yeah, but haven't u been inactive since like SNY? :p

L-J

Smash Ace
I currently have a better record than you in tournament and main fox
I haven't been to the last two/three tournaments and you have so if you're going on that then, yeah.

Also if Tamoo can house I should be there so I can get in some warmups with Scotland which should be cool :)

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
fortune cookie, MM me aswel.

I might need housing preferably not from someone in Tesco cos theyre the only people I play against xD, but yeh i need to check my jan exam timetables

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
@ tamoo - NOOOOO!!!! by now its pretty much tradition for scotland to go to yours :(. Its ok tho exams are legit enough :p and I accept on the MM. £2?

@ yeniths and waagone - I think im running out of money so is £2 each ok?

@ bullet bill - yeah, but haven't u been inactive since like SNY? :p
No, I've been active.

I haven't been to the last two/three tournaments and you have so if you're going on that then, yeah.

Also if Tamoo can house I should be there so I can get in some warmups with Scotland which should be cool :)
I've got 7th at the last two tournaments I was at which was = or better than the results you were getting when you were active. There's also the fact that I have recent results giving my claim more substance than yours

VA

Smash Hero
I've got 7th at the last two tournaments I was at which was = or better than the results you were getting when you were active. There's also the fact that I have recent results giving my claim more substance than yours
PAST RESULTS BLAH BLAH BLAH!

See there is some use to quoting your results ;)

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Gonna be an interesting event. All this hype I wanna get video recordings of. I got recordings from gaming con but it was pretty dark and the cam ran out of battery, nonetheless I got some decent footage.

L-J

Smash Ace
That's fine, I know I need to prove I'm as good as I think I am next tournament to be taken seriously. Seems like OOControlls will have pretty much everyone there so it should be a good indication.

VA

Smash Hero
That's fine, I know I need to prove I'm as good as I think I am next tournament to be taken seriously. Seems like OOControlls will have pretty much everyone there so it should be a good indication.
L-J shut up yeah because otherwise you're just me and everyone hates a VA (or something along those lines).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Rich I still think you're good, though as you acknowledge you do need the tournament results to back it up.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Gonna be an interesting event. All this hype I wanna get video recordings of. I got recordings from gaming con but it was pretty dark and the cam ran out of battery, nonetheless I got some decent footage.
Lol, did the recording of you trashing my amazing tshirt come out alright?
Camera's recording instantly make my volume double XD

KI7

Smash Rookie
Ajo,
Im definately interested. Probably Unreal gonna house me.
Cant 100% confirm until Jan though.

Btw will 1pound-MM anything that is not top 5.

Top Bottom