• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London 'Out of Con'Trolls' Tournament - 14th January MELEE + BRAWL

L-J

Smash Ace
L-J shut up yeah because otherwise you're just me and everyone hates a VA (or something along those lines).
Lol.

It is annoying that for about half the tournaments I've been to in the past year I've really sucked in singles. Gotta stop that sucking. Not playing in tournaments for a little while has me more motivated again though so that's good.

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
Fortunecookie: yea that sounds good, lol ill take that 2 quid and see if I can double up by asking...

LJ: £2 MM?

See how long I can make this chain =p

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I'll mm all of you.

KI7 assuming you are a melee player I will gladly take you up on that offer. I haven't been to a tournament in 2 years, so I probably rank in the minuses.

others who I'd like to mm-

jolteon £65
bulletbill £1,000
L-J £4.23
Tamoo £9
deathgazer £1,000,000

Also if we have the time I'd quite like a falcon/ roy/ banter-only round robin.

Thoughts on this?

might need to limit da places though cause it could take ages.

since I suggested it I get dibs.

:seuss:

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yes Zeppo

Also I got my exam timetable and I can definitely house I reckon (since I found that 3 of my 4 modules don't need exams) so I'll prioritise the scots and my crew (and bham ppl).
When did you scots need housing? I can do it from earliest thursday night until sunday I think

VA

Smash Hero
Yes Zeppo

Also I got my exam timetable and I can definitely house I reckon (since I found that 3 of my 4 modules don't need exams) so I'll prioritise the scots and my crew.
When did you scots need housing? I can do it from earliest thursday night until sunday I think
Noooooo I'm housing Zeppo I bagsied it.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I'll mm all of you.

KI7 assuming you are a melee player I will gladly take you up on that offer. I haven't been to a tournament in 2 years, so I probably rank in the minuses.

others who I'd like to mm-

jolteon £65
bulletbill £1,000
L-J £4.23
Tamoo £9
deathgazer £1,000,000

Also if we have the time I'd quite like a falcon/ roy/ banter-only round robin.

Thoughts on this?

might need to limit da places though cause it could take ages.

since I suggested it I get dibs.

:seuss:
maybe for a bit less son

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
bullet bill- cool hows £2 for you :seuss: ? who are you using these days anyway? Word on the street is you play fox. my fox is really really technical
Tamoo- £2 suit you?

will discuss housing once I have booked the ticket :)

I would definitely like to see a Falcon round-robin. obviously charles falcon is hefty good now so he might just coast it but there are quite a few good falcons in the UK eg me, shiftingshadows, VA, j03, lastdragon(still play?), I'd imagine Pro's falcon is pretty good and presumably more. Not to decide any titles or anything, just the ditto is a fun matchup and it would be interesting.

Roy round-robin would be fun if theres time lol, Roys pretty much the best part of the game

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
My Falcon over J03's and VA's anyday, so if that was to ever go on I would defintely be a part of it....

And yes, The Scottish are coming down as 'Zeppo, ShiftingShadows, FortuneCookie' so it would be unfair to house just Zeppo, if you are willing to house all 3 of them then that would be good as it would be easier for us to house others.

AND monty coming is HYPE LOL!!!

Wobbling is allowed this tournament, since I remember that's the one thing you could do

VA

Smash Hero
My Falcon over J03's and VA's anyday, so if that was to ever go on I would defintely be a part of it....

And yes, The Scottish are coming down as 'Zeppo, ShiftingShadows, FortuneCookie' so it would be unfair to house just Zeppo, if you are willing to house all 3 of them then that would be good as it would be easier for us to house others.

AND monty come is HYPE LOL!!!

Wobbling is allowed this tournament, since I remember that's the one thing you could do
dear me. i will reply to this when i have a working keyboard.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I would definitely like to see a Falcon round-robin. obviously charles falcon is hefty good now so he might just coast it but there are quite a few good falcons in the UK eg me, shiftingshadows, VA, j03, lastdragon(still play?), I'd imagine Pro's falcon is pretty good and presumably more. Not to decide any titles or anything, just the ditto is a fun matchup and it would be interesting.
Last Dragon doesnt really play anymore but hes still coming to this. The Lust is another pretty decent falcon main. Both Out of Control members :troll:

but the main point is... LAST DRAGON VS CPT.ZEPPO REMATCH!!!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well AD, it would be ****ty if they didnt attend an eventhosted by their own crew member!
Also if you took me off as i requested last week, stick me back on. im sorted for apex now, and thus sorted for this too ^^

monty06

Smash Ace
wobbling haha those were the days charles should remember it well lol i will mm anyone thats want 1

VA

Smash Hero
If Z doesn't want to come to Brighton that's cool. I just thought he'd fancy a little trip at the same time as coming to the tournament.

I'm not up for housing the other Scots so much really as I'm only extending the offer to Z cos we've been friends for a while.

L-J

Smash Ace
All MMs accepted, £2 is good in general.

Also I got my exam timetable and I can definitely house I reckon (since I found that 3 of my 4 modules don't need exams) so I'll prioritise the scots and my crew (and bham ppl).
Yay :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hm I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that this is all Alpha Dash can do as well...
Wobbling has been allowed at every tournament...
Literally for like the last 1 year and a bit...so it's nothing to do with Alpha Dash.

I can't actually remember the last London Monthly where Wobbling was banned.

And LOL at taking a random shot at Alpha Dash, I heard he was beating your Fox and you rage quit one game and kept on pausing it when he was wobbling you :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I agree, following a rule which has been at every tournament for the last year is extreme cheating.

Also im pretty sure at LGC you were saying that IC's deserve wobbling because they are garbage without it... :)

Dat salt from Alpha Dash friendlies

:phone:

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys
Would it be possible to have a interested/confirmed list for each games (Melee and Brawl separated) ?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hey and welcome :)

It would be sort of hard to do so at this point due to some people entering both on the day and also me not being 100% sure which game everyone on the list is entering.

But I think the list is pretty even with brawl having a slightly bigger expected turnout.
Is it ok if I add you to the list since I'm guessing you are looking to come?

:phone:

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Wow that's a quick answer lol
I understand, it was just to be sure many of these players came for Brawl. ;)
I am indeed looking to come (with some other french) but nothing is already done... but I don't see any problem to put me in that list :)
Add me as : "Le Syd"

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wow that's a quick answer lol
I understand, it was just to be sure many of these players came for Brawl. ;)
I am indeed looking to come (with some other french) but nothing is already done... but I don't see any problem to put me in that list :)
Add me as : "Le Syd"
Yeah you definitely won't have to worry about there not being enough Brawl players lol
Also if you are looking to come and housing will be offered to you since that would help you save money and anyone overseas automatically gets prioritized :)

I will add you to the list.

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
That sounds good :)
I'll try to keep you informed on the progress of events across the Channel.

Top Bottom