• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London 'Out of Con'Trolls' Tournament - 14th January MELEE + BRAWL

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well monty previously said he wanted to me housed friday and saturday night, and we can easily find someone in London to do that...I just need to get a confirmed list of people housing for this tournament then I can allocate people to be housed

:phone:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Need to line up some MM myself.
X1-12 - we never had the pleasure to rematch
VA - traditional falcon ditto?
Prof, Fuzz - experience MM?
Jolteon?
J3ly?
Deathgazer?
BulletBill?
Anyone else stepping up?
Name your prices people.
Unreal is another person who has stepped up A LOTTT and I would heavily advise getting in a MM with him.

And I accept your MM in my best MU :bee:

Also lol at VA not under 'experience MM' :troll:

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Unreal is another person who has stepped up A LOTTT and I would heavily advise getting in a MM with him.

check your pms :>, i'm going out right now though so if you want an immediate response call my mobile

ShiftingShadows28

Smash Journeyman

Good idea, Unreal - £2 MM bo3/5?
Its also my best MU Prof mwahaha xD.
Good point, VA we should have a peach falcon MM too if we have time :D

Heartstring

Smash Legend
What do you mean by you can't support it anymore, aren't you still coming?

And I think Me and Dujuan have done really good for our first tournament as well :) just hope to get a good turnout and everything runs accordingly on the day

I am, but you should know me by now, i like to do everything thats possible to make something as good as it can be. but im limited in my ability to help untill afterwards

And yeah, although make sure not to overdo it, you can be almost guaranteed some people will flake it like...on the day
Also you can be sure to ask me to help out with things on the day, i would happily run the brawl side of things providing you let me in for free or something XD

monty06

Smash Ace
it wouldnt really bother me bout housing just would prefer it tbh i arriver in hammersmith so where it is isnt a issue either tbh

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That would be great :D

Do you have recording programs on your laptop, im not 100% sure what is needed for Alpha Dash's capture card but I will find out...unless you of course already have recording equipment

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Alpha Dash said 'Pinnacle Studios' and 'Amcap'

And obviously you need a decent amount of space on your laptop, but thanks a lot...now we're pretty much set in terms of recording equipment for this tournament :D

WaagOne

Smash Cadet
That video was so jokes, hope its the start of something awesome. Lol if you pull of enough **** your combo will make it into the trailer.

Back to business, How's £2 TC? Just dont cry when I take yo monie, all 2 pounds of it...

Also looking at AD and chrisboi, just for the hype.

SOMEONE TELL HIM IM GONE KICK HIS *** FAST FOOD STYLE!

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
Alpha Dash I'll play ya, £2.
Sure, I'm up for that. Recorded as well if we get the chance.

Okay,
Jolteon £2, Bo3/5?
AD £2, Bo3/5?
VA - £2 Bo3/5?
Thats good for me.

wow B&Bs in croyden are expensive stuff that
Look up Croydon Holiday Inn, its like 50 per night for 2 people, the more people you have the cheaper it will get, I think its 4 people maximum per room and its literally 30 seconds away from the venue. That's IF you didn't want to be housed.

Also you can be sure to ask me to help out with things on the day, i would happily run the brawl side of things providing you let me in for free or something XD
Nice mention of the free entry.

You mean you wanna see me vs Chrisboi? or did you mean seeing us in the video?

Jolteon

That video was so jokes, hope its the start of something awesome. Lol if you pull of enough **** your combo will make it into the trailer.

Back to business, How's £2 TC? Just dont cry when I take yo monie, all 2 pounds of it...

Accepted. :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Good shiz :)

Hopefully you can convince a lot of people, would be really good to see how you lot do and meet the Ireland lot.

Who are the top players anyway out of you lot, I saw some match on youtube of Boss and Princess I think it was and just wanted to have a general idea.

Also Housing should be provided for you, so that will save you the trouble of trying to get a hotel etc.

EsperBoss

Smash Rookie
I'd be the top player here - I'd be the player called Boss in that video you saw, although I don't really play Fox. I main Falco and second Captain Falcon. Don't have any videos online of either, which is a shame!

Our second best is a Marth main, but I don't think he can make it - he has no money at all right now.

After that, we have a few solid Sheik players, and our Peach player with the Princess tag has improved a fair bit since our rather outdated footage on our channel. We have people who play Samus, Doc and Link as well. Those would be our main players here - the two Sheiks, the Doc and the Peach player are pretty close in skill right now.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
It would definitely be good to see how you lot do, Its ironic that Professor pro and I were talking about the Northern Ireland players this morning.

Did you guys ever play a Swedish smasher called Smakis?

Jolteon

Nice to know that only two IC players in the entire world can beat me then. :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA (stated as 'Vah')

You still haven't told me if Beast and Swizzy are coming to this, I want to add them on to the list and also want them to come...

Espesh Swizzy so we can then see you get like 4th in Doubles with him :)

Top Bottom