• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream up! Polybrawl 5: Return of the Metaknight: November 27th NYC, NY

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Yeah, so before I thought AM would be gay because it's a side event that doesn't give everyone a chance to enter (I mean like, it's eliminating 30 potential likely entrants from a shot).

Now I realize that I'm doing it wrong, and I should use bias to get things I want. Let's go AM, so I can drop and **** the noobs!

HelpR

Smash Ace
I actually read both of the descriptions, and honestly, tag team doubles seems a smidge complicated.

lumberjack seems alot simpler, and seems to potentially be much faster, but it's questionable how players would feel about what's essentially a singles event with a hazard that can think.

What was the alert you linked to supposed to be? I just went to my alert page on AIB

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Yeah, so before I thought AM would be gay because it's a side event that doesn't give everyone a chance to enter (I mean like, it's eliminating 30 potential likely entrants from a shot).

Now I realize that I'm doing it wrong, and I should use bias to get things I want. Let's go AM, so I can drop and **** the noobs!
Unranked players ftw.

HelpR

Smash Ace
ISP was a idea i've kinda toyed with in the past, but if I were to include it, it'd obviously be competing with LT, MT, and AM.

i'd like a more general idea of what everyone thinks of ISP. If the response here is positive, i'll include it in the vote the morning of the event.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
MID TIER DOUBLES - WITH ITEMS

SOMEONE DO DOUBLE ROB WITH ME

:dazwa:

low tiers are so boring :/

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Mid tier dubz?

I'd Be Down

not with double rob but with double kirby or kirby/(insert someone that understand that grab=free smash/hammer)

TeeVee

Smash Lord
also if anyone wants to buy cod:black ops for the xbox 360. $35, played like once or twice.

HelpR

Smash Ace
Alright everyone, the event is just one week away. I'd like to ask everyone to bring wiis and tvs if at all possible, as we need them to move forward with the event. If you're worried that whatever you bring wont be used, dont be. We will definitely use whatever you bring, as this event promises to be large.

Be sure to bring an photo ID with you if you are coming to this event, as it makes getting people in significantly easier.

Other then that, I hope to see you all there on the 27th. Let's make this one of the biggest super smash bros brawl tournaments NYC has seen in a while.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
yea make sure to bring a photo id everyone, last time i came i had to tell them i was bizkits son before they let me in >.>

HelpR

Smash Ace
Yes everyone, I can't stress how important it is that everyone brings picture ID. It's very likely we can get everyone in even if you don't have a photo id, but it makes things about 100 times easier if you DO have one.

If you do NOT have a picture ID, and can't bring one, PM me please, i'll try and work something out to get you in without a hassle.

Also, if you can bring a TV, also let me know. I want to run the tournament and 2 side tournaments if at all possible, and for that I need more TVs then I currently have.

It's possible we may do one of the 4 afforementioned side events, and the 2nd side event will likely be Allbrawl.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, NY is gay as ****. We have to spend ~$25 in tolls both ways and have to pay for parking when we get there. Why can't it ever be like NJ and have parking? :(

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Team with me! Lol jk, i don't think we would team well. Too similar of playstyle.

I could house you for cheap like 3 bucks if you wanted and have a carpool (I can house everyone.) But let's not get off track of polybrawl, sorry helpr, if you need stuff inui then let me know, I can help.

Top Bottom