• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Livestream up! Polybrawl 5: Return of the Metaknight: November 27th NYC, NY

HelpR

Smash Ace
it's going to be a vote between item standard play, low tiers, mid tiers, and amateur bracket. I just printed up the ballots for the day of, it'll also streamline paying of venue fee and make sure everyone is registered properly for each event and no one is left out by mistake.

Rules of each event is on the OP of this thread.

HelpR

Smash Ace
going to use my laptop, I have a capture card, splitters, and everything ready.

Can't get the projector we had last time unfortunately, but i tested the livestream last night and everything was working perfectly. Just need to do a final test at the venue and make sure there are no problems later today, and livestream will be set.

This is gonna be big, I'd like to remind everyone to please bring a photo id. I'd also like to ask that if you can bring a tv or a wii, please do so. This tournament is going to be huge, and we need help from everyone to get this done on time. Remember there is an incentive on TVs of 7 dollars, so if you dont want to pay for your venue fee, it's a good way to go.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yooo lets do ihop!! its easier to get seating, they got unlimited pancakes!!

and word random singles!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
sad I'm going miss this :[, should had saved a ride myself but >.>. I'll get robbed if I go here with by myself through public transportation specially at night, seems like yo favorite nigg won't be making it, sad day will be sad

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
This is like the best tournament series that I've yet to attend. I'm pissed I haven't made one yet. If I work out some miracles I'll be there tomorrow cause I really wanna go.
Someone should do random singles/doubles one day lol.

But besides that, items as the 3rd side event is sounding extremely fun and I'm curious to see how the better people will play with them on.
Stay tuned to KTAR 4's side event that will be announced later today :D

-Remix-

Smash Journeyman
Btw, the title "Return of the metaknight" just isn't humorous at all and it's a fail. Make it something more hype. It's not like it's an nj tourney so having "metaknight" in it wouldn't be necessary.

HelpR

Smash Ace
lol keitaro. blackanese meant ISP.

Though i might do Allbrawl as a 4th side event if we have enough time, though I really doubt it

Top Bottom