• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
It's my bday.

Got SMG, DQ9, and OoT3DS (Trying to stray away from ps3 a bit) from my GF.

Oh yeah, and I got the LE Collector's CD offer from Club-Nintendo.!

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
So I found Shining Force 2 on the Wii Shop Channel. Does anyone know if its any good?

Edit: and does anyone know how to unlock the Mushroom Kingdom stage in the SSB64?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Someone explain how said title works.
Basically, every Sunday, I change the social thread's title a member specific one. You can either suggest it here or VM me it and I'll put you on the waiting list.

We've already done:

The Real Gamer (TRG's Pimp Corner)
Icydeath (Icydeath's Badger Den)
Me (F8AL's Fantastic Fine Foods Festival)
Lythium (Lythium's Magic Chamber)
Fuelbi (Densebi's Dense Chamber)
Sentinel (Sentinel's Salty Shack)
Twinkie (ACTION PANDA'S AMAZING PANDARIUM)
Delta-cod (Deltacod's Coral Reef)

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

I got first dibs!! :mad:

nah man, you good go ahead and take a title shot!
One day. :cool:

I already had mine. :cool:
Yeah, yours was pretty boss.

And if anyone hasn't seen these funny pokemon videos, check 'em out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNr8yM9CUYc&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcg5n2UVMss&feature=relmfu

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Dude man I want to give them aides. It'll help them become healthy. I want to give all the boys and the little girls aides so they grow up happy.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Dragon Quest IX makes me love Slimes. But really, I'm overwhelmed here.

inFamous 2, Mortal Kombat, Mario Kart, SMG,, DQIX, Ocarina of Time, Super Stardust HD, and Dead Nation.

Also my buddy is giving me Nartuo UNS2..

And LBP/Wipeout/Streets of Rage II are waiting.

-sigh-

So yeah, I love Naruto. Apperently at work we are trying to resemble the Akatsuki. I'm Pain and my gf is Konan(sp)

Shimmy's Six Path's of Pain should be a name :D

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
And LBP/Wipeout/Streets of Rage II are waiting.
If it's the Streets of Rage 2 free PS Plus thing then it's a horribly laggy port :urg:.
Not to mention it's my least favourite of the series by far- 3 and 1 were miles better for me. Sadly, it's the only one I have on the Mega Drive that still works perfectly.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, it's honestly not as bad as it sounds. I probably should clarify I have that many games opened, but not really playing atm.

Mortal Kombat is working on Mastery, meaning.. I'm leaving characters on overnight, that's it.
Mario Kart, Dead Nation, SMG, are not really being played. I needed a break from the first one, Dead Nation I merely wanted to test it out(on mission 3, lol), and the same with SMG. 2 is better imo.

so lets see, that leaves inFamous 2, Stardust, Dragon Quest IX, and Zelda. Out of those 4, I only have 3 things left on Stardust (Late Bloomer is the only thing keeping me back), an I'm almost done with inFamous 2. So it's more like 4, but see I usually don't have this many things lined up at once.

Once inFamous2/Stardust are done, most likely SMG/Dead Nation will just fall in place >.>, rinse repeat. I see DQIX/OoT taking me a while.

I remember when it was just Mortal Kombat, inFamous 2, Mario Kart. Then my birthday/Welcome back came T_T

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
If it's the Streets of Rage 2 free PS Plus thing then it's a horribly laggy port :urg:.
Not to mention it's my least favourite of the series by far- 3 and 1 were miles better for me. Sadly, it's the only one I have on the Mega Drive that still works perfectly.
Funny, 2 is probably my favorite. I think 1 is by far the worst one. I found 3 way too easy. 2 is just right :)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Funny, 2 is probably my favorite. I think 1 is by far the worst one. I found 3 way too easy. 2 is just right :)
I could never do 3 when I was younger. It'd take me all my time to get to the Robot X fight on Easy mode, I'd beat him, and it'd just tell me I need to play on normal to play the second half of the game.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
1 was ********...the Galsia red haired dudes were brutal and had fast jab locks. I remeber if we got large clusters of those guys I would get the cop to take them all out. 2 was much balanced out. I agree 3 was short...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
What are you guys talking about?

The original SoR was by far the best, it had the best music, and I would often let them gather around me then I would make my strike.

I never played the second or third <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom