• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Did it not earn that function at some point with a firmware update?

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I should sell my 360. The last game that I bought for it was Bayonetta when it first came out. And before that, I don't even know.

finalark

SNORLAX
The only reason why I still have my 360 around is because something happened (long story I would rather not explain) that's preventing me from playing my PS3 and because I want to finish Mass Effect using the same character from the first game.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
The fact that they made it so you HAD to use the Wiimote just to select crap is annoying. I wish they had made it so that if you stick a disk into the console the game would automatically start.
Agreed. This makes me so glad I have bootmii so I can go to the HBC and load stuff from there.

I'm gonna get Classic Controllers since I'm willing to adjust to that before
patent trolls make it illegal for Ninty to sell it in the US again.

Don't sell your consoles people. -_-
You'll be thankful later when you want to go back and play something. I wished I had kept all my N64 parts. All that remains are the Wires that go the TV, the AC adapter, a controller, and Pokemon Stadium.

finalark

SNORLAX
Don't sell your consoles people. -_-
You'll be thankful later when you want to go back and play something. I wished I had kept all my N64 parts. All that remains are the Wires that go the TV, the AC adapter, a controller, and Pokemon Stadium.
Tell me about it. Years and years ago I sold my Dreamcast so I could have enough money for a Game Cube. Cut to around '09 or so and suddenly I seriously craved some Power Stone among other old favorites and I ended up having to go out and buy another Dreamcast.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I am so confused by that statement.

If your talking about the wii menu, ain't no thing but a chicken wing to select the game. Five seconds, tops.

We lazy enough we have remote control for television, how is this any different?
Yea, but the problem is unlike the traditional remote, sometimes it's hard to adjust the sensor bar with the Wii mote, I usually have to move at a certain angle to even see an icon onscreen.:(

:phone:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Somehow I have 11 games going on, and I wanna 100% them all.

I'm screwed =[

Also. anyone got inFamous 2 and make UGC?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I am so confused by that statement.

If your talking about the wii menu, ain't no thing but a chicken wing to select the game. Five seconds, tops.

We lazy enough we have remote control for television, how is this any different?
My point is I need a wiimote to actually start playing.

I don't have one so no game for me.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What do you think sells in this western market?

Since this is a fact, everyone wants to be a part of it. Always the case with something successful - there will be copy cats to come.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait until you see the zoomed out picture and realize that's a guy.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh well. I'd be more into it if I couldn't already draw it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom