• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Ah, great to be back. I must raise this topic from the grave, however. No Marth mainer should ever forget just how manly his main is. Although I've moved on from Brawl and am back playing Melee, he's still just as manly in either game.

Marth is the manliest character, never forget that. Next time your friend picks Captain Falcon you just look him dead in the eye and say, "Dude, what are you doing? Be a real man. Play Marth."

SHDW23

Smash Journeyman
YES! oh so funny and even more true!

can we get one of these in the melee marth boards too?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I wanted to put it up there but wasn't sure if double posting it would just mean flames T_T;;

I'll do it someday, though.

SHDW23

Smash Journeyman
i could do it, make it look less like a double post (giving you credit of course), but i don't think anyone is going to mind either way.

Metà

Smash Master
@ OP: I understand what you're trying to say with this, but I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that anyone is as manly as Falcon.

In fact, I don't think it's physically possible; that's like finding a value greater than infinity.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
I do agree with this thread.But there are people out there who think marth is feminine. We"ll just sit here and watch Captain falcon get his *ss handed to him by a "feminine" man.

Roxmorf

Smash Cadet
he can bend corners.
He's the reason chuck norris had to stop filming anything....

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
*wondering why so many captain falcon fans are haunting the marth boards with their "tha cap'n is more manly than marth" blasphemy*

Surely ur "manly" cap'n wouldn't want u mingling with ppl from a board that worships someone u believe to be so unmanly.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Bump.

Just 'cause this is also on the Melee boards doesn't mean I haven't stopped caring about whether or not people here see it.

Keep this thing alive! Your fellow Marth mainers need to know the truth!

Deck Knight

Smash Rookie
Ganondorf is the most manly. He builds his own massive castles with his own two hands, can destroy opponents with a mere palm to the face, and, most importantly, is an Arabian black man. You don't get any more ****ing manly. Furthermore, he teases you with his sword just for fun, Real Men use fists (**** you too, Snake). Now get back in your burka, Marth. Ganondorf demands it!

Top Bottom