• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Wow... Birdo is manly indeed. Birdo is so manly he has to act as a female, otherwise he would... outman everyone. Marth is not even close.
What is up with all these peach mains claiming marth is not manly? Dont talk about other people's manliness when u need a fat italian plumber to come rescue u because u keep getting captured by a huge turtle. (how can u not outrun a turtle?) This reccuring scenario denotes a lack of inteligence on ur mains part, thus reflecting badly upon u.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I' m scared about this topic. People actually DEBATE over this pixel character's manliness? Wow...

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I wasn't specifically talking about you, but about other people that ACTUALLY write long paragraphs explaining why this conjunction of pixels named Marth is manly.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
What is up with all these peach mains claiming marth is not manly? Dont talk about other people's manliness when u need a fat italian plumber to come rescue u because u keep getting captured by a huge turtle. (how can u not outrun a turtle?) This reccuring scenario denotes a lack of inteligence on ur mains part, thus reflecting badly upon u.
Peach mains =/= Peach. I don't know what's so wrong with Marth not being a testosterone machine.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I guess it's my fault for not relating to videogame characters. Sorry, but that doesn't change the fact that Peach is girly, and Marth is not manly. This is the most serious joke topic ever.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I use 7 characters, people talk about every character. I still don't know why I should take it that personal. If you think Peach is dumb or whatever, being beaten by her is even more humiliating.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Then you should not be such a crybaby about people calling Marth girly.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
So far you haven't been doing a very good job edutaining. Entertaining? Yes. Edutaining? No.

Because, the fact of the matter is that undeniable proof has been presented showing marth's unmanliness. Ever heard of "no pic, no proof?" You don't have pics proving his manliness, but we certainly have pics proving his unmanliness.

Case #1:
Marth:

Amane from strawberry panic:

Notice anything?

Case #2:
Hi!!

Pictures speak a thousand words.
GAME SET!

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
If u need pics to support ur argument, then ur argument is probably already weak to begin with. Have u ever heard, "a picture is worth a thousand words"? Well we have got 50 million words saying why marth is manly so i suggest u go find some more pics.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
That last pic was pretty disturbing.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
If u need pics to support ur argument, then ur argument is probably already weak to begin with. Have u ever heard, "a picture is worth a thousand words"? Well we have got 50 million words saying why marth is manly so i suggest u go find some more pics.
Quality>quantity

And you're right. Your argument is weak to begin with. That's why you need pics!

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I think u should be less concerned about me defending marths manliness and more concerned about defending Ganondorf like you were earlier. The quality of the arguement for link > quality of the argument for ganon. Think of it this way, if an elf in tights is proven to be more manly than Ganondorf, then marth has already won the man-off because marth's manliness is definetly greater than or at least equal to Link's.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Isn't this topic exclusively about Marth's manliness?

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Peach's... manliness? O.o I think I found the problem. Your concept of manliness is very twisted.

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
I think Link is still pretty much a pansy.... He wouldve never taken down Ganon if it wasn't for Zelda's help....oh midna had to be there in order for everything to work in TP anyway...

You know after all these years his line of "Links" would learn how to kill Ganon right? WRONG they always need the princess =D
Lets see here:
-In Ocarina of Time, Link was having a 1 on 1 with Ganon. Zelda was outside the barrier screaming like a ***** everytime Link gets hit. Don't give me that "but there was a barrier" arguement. She's the leader of the almighty sages. If she's so useful why doesn't she just dispel the barrier or something.
-In the final battle of WW she gets knocked out by Ganondorf, Link still manages to kick Ganondorf's ***. Link would have been fine without Zelda shooting Light arrows anyways!
-Now, remind me where the hell was Midna and Zelda in the final battle with Ganondorf. Zelda was again outside the barrier, yeah she's a BIG help alright. Midna wasn't there.
-Link took on countless foes who are 10-100 times bigger than he is and won, how the **** is he a pansy?
-In most Zelda games it was Zelda who needed Link's help. I quote: "Link, I need you courage one last time. I need you to protect me while I do my part" -Zelda near the end of OoT

Why are we aruing about Link being a pansy in Marth boards?!?

As backlash said, it's no contest between Ganondorf and Marth. Marth obviously wins because his manliness is greater or equal to that of Link's.

Tiara is TOO GOOD!

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
I think u should be less concerned about me defending marths manliness and more concerned about defending Ganondorf like you were earlier. The quality of the arguement for link > quality of the argument for ganon. Think of it this way, if an elf in tights is proven to be more manly than Ganondorf, then marth has already won the man-off because marth's manliness is definetly greater than or at least equal to Link's.
Everything ganon does is made of murder, which proves just how manly he is. Murder choke. Murder stomp. Murder fist. Murder quake. The list goes on. And he does this all without even needing to use his sword. If he used his sword, his manliness would be magnified to a level rivaling and maybe even surpassing captain falcon, who's natural manliness surpasses all others. As for marth? He can't do anything without his sword. You ask him to fight without it and all he can do is throw someone for 4%. Even peach does better than that.

And I already told you that ganon intentionally handicaps himself to give link a chance when they fight, otherwise it wouldn't be any fun just taking him out. Combined with the fact that link's triforce of courage artificially boosts his manliness, and that he's always carrying a master sword, it's not hard to understand why ganon loses to link so often.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I can't believe how serious you are about this. It's supposed to be funny, but this is just sad.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
Here is Marth whit no tiara (Whit a emo period... kinda like cloud) taking a black 10 feet Asian guy whit esteriods + a gigantic axe (And is far far FAR more powerful than gannon whit no triforce) using whit a slim blade and a knife (Jup, leon and marth have the same voice actor). http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=nhpMUipojNc&feature=related

BTW: Emo tales of character IS the most popular tales of character (Won the poll like 5 times), beating the manly barbatos, Judas, Kratos, Regal, Kongman, Veighe, Rid... And since Marth is not emo, one can only imagine how manly he's whit no tiara

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Marth can chain grab with his fthrow, and his dthrow does 5 damage and have you even read the OP?
I was one percent off OH NOES! He still can't do anything without his sword, which proves that he needs to artificially boost his manliness just to compete with women.

I'm sorry i just get pissed at these crappy arguments. I mean seriously Ganon vs, marth manliness? how can you think Ganon?
How can you think marth?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Because it's true... Have you been following what us Marth mains have been saying at all? It makes way more sense than you arguments. And have you ever seen Marth fight w/out a sword? I don't think so.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Yeah, that's what I mean. I never thought this was a such a "serious" discussion... lol

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Lol I an the belief pwner. And I didn't even start the serious argument. I'm just holding down the fort so we aren't overrun by ganon mains, lulz, and this is all in good fun for me, it just seems serious.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Lets see here:
-In Ocarina of Time, Link was having a 1 on 1 with Ganon. Zelda was outside the barrier screaming like a ***** everytime Link gets hit. Don't give me that "but there was a barrier" arguement. She's the leader of the almighty sages. If she's so useful why doesn't she just dispel the barrier or something.
-In the final battle of WW she gets knocked out by Ganondorf, Link still manages to kick Ganondorf's ***. Link would have been fine without Zelda shooting Light arrows anyways!
-Now, remind me where the hell was Midna and Zelda in the final battle with Ganondorf. Zelda was again outside the barrier, yeah she's a BIG help alright. Midna wasn't there.
-Link took on countless foes who are 10-100 times bigger than he is and won, how the **** is he a pansy?
-In most Zelda games it was Zelda who needed Link's help. I quote: "Link, I need you courage one last time. I need you to protect me while I do my part" -Zelda near the end of OoT

Why are we aruing about Link being a pansy in Marth boards?!?

As backlash said, it's no contest between Ganondorf and Marth. Marth obviously wins because his manliness is greater or equal to that of Link's.

Tiara is TOO GOOD!
You seem to be forgeting the fact that Link would not have gotten to that sitation of it wasnt for Zelda or Midna... for example in TP link would not have beaten beat ganon if it was not for midna's help......Oh and Link would not have gotten close enough to kill Ganon if it wasn't for Zelda.................

Anyway Link cannot function without Zelda.... it is simple.... he is weaker than ganon without the triforce of wisdom by his side =D

anyway... i love your name allgoodnamesaretaken...

BRNO

Smash Rookie
Hi!!

Pictures speak a thousand words.
Clearly this is Peach disguised as Marth. I mean, it is her back throw.

However, I will give Peach kudos for a extremely well done job on said diguise.

This topic is fun. All of you guys, both Marthists and Anti-Marthists, are taking this juuuuuust a tad too seriously.

Top Bottom