• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness.

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
You seem to be forgeting the fact that Link would not have gotten to that sitation of it wasnt for Zelda or Midna... for example in TP link would not have beaten beat ganon if it was not for midna's help......Oh and Link would not have gotten close enough to kill Ganon if it wasn't for Zelda.................

Anyway Link cannot function without Zelda.... it is simple.... he is weaker than ganon without the triforce of wisdom by his side =D

anyway... i love your name allgoodnamesaretaken...
Midna wasn't the one that turned Link into the wolf, all she did was transform Link from Human to Beast form anytime he wanted. Midna found Link lying on the ground and decided to use him to get her precious Twilight realm back. If you ask me I think if it wasn't for Link, Midna's little Twilight realm would be ****ed.

Link would have gotten close, the developers CHOSE to give Light Arrows to Zelda as oppose to Link. Link doesn't really need Zelda shooting Ganon during the horseback battle. And what did Zelda do in TP that had any major effect in the game's story line other than getting kidnapped once again. Link CAN function without Zelda. Link can chose to save the world or not, he doesn't need to listen to Zelda. Link has proven himself over and over that he doesn't need Zelda's help in order to completely **** Ganon. In fact it was Zelda who needed Link's help to save the world from Ganon. I quote again "Link I need your courage one last time. Please protect me while I do my part" -Zelda. As you can see Zelda wouldn't have been able to do **** like sealing him into the Sacred Realm without Link. Link on the other hand doesn't need Zelda to beat Ganon(Zelda was outside the flame barrier in the final battle and Link still won).

Link is badass. Ganon handicapped Link. He needed to weaken Link with other dungeon bosses. Despite all that effort to slow him down and weaken him, he still lost. All I am trying to tell you that is that if Link was able to kill monsters that are 10-100 times bigger than he is (while wearing tights I may add), he's no pansy.

Anyways, thank you. This is one of the few forum names I am actually happy with.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Here is Marth whit no tiara (Whit a emo period... kinda like cloud) taking a black 10 feet Asian guy whit esteriods + a gigantic axe (And is far far FAR more powerful than gannon whit no triforce) using whit a slim blade and a knife (Jup, leon and marth have the same voice actor). http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=nhpMUipojNc&feature=related

BTW: Emo tales of character IS the most popular tales of character (Won the poll like 5 times), beating the manly barbatos, Judas, Kratos, Regal, Kongman, Veighe, Rid... And since Marth is not emo, one can only imagine how manly he's whit no tiara
That video = epic. Your last sentence = win :laugh:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Leon is too good.

Oh, and Leon and Judas are the same thing.

It's just Judas seems more emo.

Sorry if I spoiled you guys...

live with it. <_<

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
Yup, I knew that.
And for the record... Judas always rank on the top 10 in all the poll (like 4/5/6) and Leon Won all the polls except for 1 (But he got 2cond place. Kratos could beat him for a wile). And they are the same person...
That is how manly Leon is.

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
Man, this thread has changed! Didn't this used to be about Marth?

Sheesh, its been a week and already I need to get with the times...

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Lol, i think out of all the manly threads or controversial threads on smashboards this is the most epic.It practically is the manliness thread for all the boards. Come here if you think your main has more testosterone than marth. We will be happy to prove you wrong.

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
@BacklashMarth: This thread IS the most epic! Never in my life have I seen such vast amounts of manliness in one thread. Truly the greatest of all the manly threads!

@56k: I like your sig! xd

Minna

Smash Rookie
Its kinda like the whole "peach is a complete *****" debate. By maining a character, u have an obligation to defend them. However, this concept is probably beyond u.
Uh, yeah, I agree you probably want to defend a character you like, but I have to agree with the comment below

I don't know what's so wrong with Marth not being a testosterone machine.
Marth's awesome, but that doesn't mean he has to be the most manly thing ever. I like him as he is. D: My main in both SSBs he's in.

The first post rules. Had a hard time not laughing out loud (I was at school).

DS-Marth is made of win.

Roager

Smash Ace
K, really, the biggest issue that I see with the original post is that Falcon is (according to the post) touted as manly for the tights. Tights... really not that manly. Falcon's tights are similar to Marth's tiara. Snake... Not really that manly anyway.

Also, Falcon is manlier than Marth, no matter what. Marth is manly, and manlier than Snake, but less manly than Falcon. Ike... I dunno... Marth might win that one.

(yeah, i'm a falcon main... shut up...)

But aside from my own problems with your conclusions, the post is still very full of win.

YonoSSB

Smash Cadet
Marth is not manly
He will be in the next game, because they will change his design to match his design in the DS fire emblem remake, where he DOESNT look like a girl

Either that, or they change his name to Martha and give him female organs for ssb4

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
man, two of my friends called Marth a "she". I shook my head. I feel like i've been getting too much of that lately lol.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I linked this to pwn some wannabe "Marth's a man" thread b4 it got locked down, lol. That's just how manly it is, the url of this thread has MAAAAAHHNLY POWAHH!

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Why? Joke thread is joke. This is the thread where that belongs.
OK Pierce, I agree with you. But lets look at the definition of spam here on SmashBoards: Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. I can understand if you say something funny here about Marth's masculinity, but I don't think "Marth is the gayest character in Brawl" fits the bill. So Pierce let's look at the post "Marth is the gayest character in Brawl." Is it stupid? Yes. Is it pointless? Yes. Is it annoying? Yes. Is it a message? Yes. So that fits the definition of spam doesn't it? And yes, it does. And spam can get you an infraction, correct? Yes, just read the rules. So yeah, that is my reasoning, I don't think all posts here are stupid, just ones like what I posted above. And I believe my reasoning makes sense.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
LAWLZ!! One time, i pictured marth without his tiara. After 5 seconds, I passed out. I woke up in the emergency room with the doc standing over my head saying : "look whos awake! youre lucky be alive!".
Ike and Roy aren't manly. Just jealous.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
LAWLZ!! One time, i pictured marth without his tiara. After 5 seconds, I passed out. I woke up in the emergency room with the doc standing over my head saying : "look whos awake! youre lucky be alive!".
Ike and Roy aren't manly. Just jealous.
Marth tiara seeing syndrome kills 50,000,000 non-Marth mains every year. Marth takes pity on the ones who use him.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Jigglypuff is so manly, he/she allows you to make this thread to question his/his judgement on the manliness tier because he/she feels pity for you who play so unmanly a character.

Top Bottom