• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I'm starting to think that the same stuff that keeps marth's manly hair in line also keeps his tiara of universal balance and protection in place. I mean have you ever seen marths hair frizz up even once? He can eat a falcon punch (or even a full charged tipper shieldbreaker from himself) and not a lock will come out of place. Compare that to the capn and his hair (which you dont see because of his bucket helmet). He obviously wears it so that his nappy afro doesnt get compared to marths flawless bangs.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i Had Posted This A Long While Ago When Someone Had Offered To Place...certain Female Organs On Marth's Chest To Officially Make Him Female, If Enough People Agreed (something That Could Only Happen On Gamefaqs). I Replied With Something That, In The End, Proved Marth's Ridiculous Manliness Once And For All, Putting His Testosterone Level Even Above That Of Captain Falcon. You Will See My Reasoning On This Below:

nevarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Marth Is The Most Manly Character In The Game And It's About Time People Realized It. Seriously, People Like Captain Falcon And Snake Are Hailed For Being So Manly When They're Honestly Just Compensating For Their Lack Of Manliness. A True Man Doesn't Need To Walk Around In A Skin Tight Suit Shouting "show Me Your Moves!" Or "falcon Pauwwnch." Marth Is So Incredibly Manly That He Needs To Appear So Feminine To Limit His Incredible Manliness--yes, Marth Wears That Tiara To Prevent From Manliness Overload; Last Time He Took It Off, There Were No Survivors.

In Fact, What Really Happens In His Final Smash Is That After He Thrusts His Sword Up In The Air, His Tiara Raises A Fraction Of A Milimeter, Unleashing Some Of His Overpowering Manliness, Thus The Only Possible Outcome Is The Person Or Persons Who Are Hit By His Next Attack Immediately Die, No Questions Asked. In Fact, Sometimes Marth Kills Himself With This Attack Because The Wii Has A Momentary Lapse Of Understanding In Which Its Mind Is Blown With Marth's Manliness, But Nintendo Quickly Fixes The Problem Without You Even Noticing During One Split Second, Because As We All Know: Nintendo Is Magic. Even From The Fire Emblem Game, They Had To Make Sure That Marth Somehow Had An Excuse To Wear A Tiara, Because Otherwise The Game Would Be No Fun When Marth Killed Everything--even So, He Still Killed Everything. The Same Holds True For Melee And Brawl.

When Making His Character, Nintendo Reasoned That The Tiara Was Still Absolutely Necessary To Keep On His Head, For Fear That There Would Not Be Enough Diversity In Players, Seeing As Everyone Would Main Marth, Or That Their Worst Fears Would Come True: Marth, In All His Manliness Would Come Out Of The Game And Slay The World, Causing Jesus To Ascend From The Heavens To Rescue Us All. Clearly Nintendo Wasn't About To Let The Apocolypse Occur, So They Kept The Tiara On Out Of Fear Of Marth.

Tl;dr Version: Start From "nevarrr" And Continue Down To "out Of Fear Of Marth." ^^

I Hope You Can Now Proudly Understand The True Depth Of Your Main's Manliness.

--
Proverbs.
Best Post Ever!!! Xd

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
The only reason that this thread got 4 stars is because the voter accidentally got a look of Marth's tiaraless head, and while in the seizured state, he accidentally clicked 4 stars before dying.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
Here is the real reason of why marth's falchion will never be the same again.

Here's the story: It was the last stock of the last match of a Melee tournament destined for greatness at an undisclosed location, Captain Falcon vs. Marth, both characters between 600% and 700% damage. After what seemed like an eternity of fighting, Marth began charging a shield breaker and the Captain charged him. Each fighter thought that they had the other right where they wanted them and in a flash of light that blotted out the sun and blinded the weak, the tip of the tipper's sword collided with Captain Falcon's knee and the rest is history.

There were two valuable things lost that day; Marth lost about 2 and a quarter inches from the tip of his sword and the Captain's knee will never be the same.

STMH

Smash Cadet
MARTH IS MANLY AS HELL!!
why?
snake hides in a box like a *****, is that manly?
capt falcon has to use a freakin car to kill people or at least own them.
marth can own people with just a mere meter of his tiara comming off.

how can they compare? and snake need guns, and rocket launchers to kill people. marth just uses a good ol' sword. obviously, marth is manly and brave enough to fight with a sword, while snake is too scared to fight with his own bare hands, and has to use range. thus being cheap. ALSO! at the subspace cutscence, snake is so scared of a stupid physhic dog he hid in his box. that is not manly at all. and just the defenition of *****.
also, reamber how snake sits in his box? he sits like an emo, because the last time he saw marth's tiara lift of just the tinyest bit he was aready so scared he had to huddle like an emo in a box. he so scared that it turned into a habit.

STMH

Smash Cadet
i herd that the "prop hax" had an prop called tiara. and there was an "prop on or off activator". one curious tester used this hack and turn his tiara off. the next second, his wii exploded and half the universe was destroyed. not to mention the bread falco was fighting for on lylat was gone. as that's the reason why yesterday we herd a loud bird chirp saying something like "NOO! MAH BRED!" oh and, god removed the hack so that's why we can't find it anymore. he did it for the sake of mankind and the haker was punished by falco because he lost his dear bread. interviews at the scene asked him for a quote, and he said, "THAT BREAD HAD COST ME 10 CENTS! I HAD TO DO STREET PERFORMANCE FOR THAT! I'M NOT GOING TO DO THAT STUPID BARREL ROLL PERFORMANCE AGAIN!" and shortly the haker was again punished in hell.

Carthology

Smash Rookie
Marth is my secondary character, and I once Meteor Smashed someone so hard, my Wii turned off.. I sent it in for repairs 'cause it wouldn't turn on anymore, Nintendo said they didn't know what the problem was so they sent me a brand new Wii.

Now I'm scared to use Marth..

STMH

Smash Cadet
........peach is so unmanly that she's a *****. her up smash shows her panties to people. does marth do that? no. and here's a manly move set: (Marth's)
Specials (A.K.A OVERWHELMING MANLYNESS ATTACKS)
B: every time someone get's too close or his tiara moves the slightest meter, he'll spike them away so his overwhelming manlyness won't kill him.
Side B: he uses a manly sexy combo to attack people. most people can't DI out cause it's too manly to behold and too sexy.
Up B: The Dolphin Slash. He's so caring for the animals that he names his attacks one of them. and it's cool.
Final Smash: (i know there are a lot of explanations for this but this is how i like to think of it) He thrusts his sword up as to lift his tiara off a little, his opponents are too stunted at how ultra manly marth is and then marth takes advantage of his manlyness to quickly charge at them. But he lifted his tiara a little too much so it wasn't marth's sword who killed them, it was his over powering manlyness. mean while, every time marth uses his final smash, we can here,
"GOKU! WAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWAH LEVAL?!"
"OMAHGOD IT'S AH! MY SCOUTER BROKE FROM THE OVERWHELMING MANLYNESS! whoo, time to get a new one!"
"okay, which way is walmart?"
"AUGH! WALMART IS DESTROYED BY THE OVERWHELMING MANLYNESS OF MARTH! WTF DO WE DO NAO?! WE HAVE NO LIFE! ALL WE DO IS THAT STUPID MEME!!"

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Turns out there was a hostage situation today at a wal mart near my house (im dead serious here). Someone tried to rob some ppl at the store and apparently he has a bomb. He's holding them hostage (last i heard).

Anyway, I digress.

As for the peach is more manly BS, i cannot be arsed into agreeing with you. Tiaras>Crowns, nuff said. Even if that wasnt true, Princes > Princesses and King of Kings >>>>>>Any character in or out of brawl besides marth.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
i stil say peach is manlier >_>
Time to kill this:

King Hardain calls upon the rebuilding of the Holy Empire of Akaneia,
and increases the military preparations. He annexes the
neighbouring minor powers.

An insurrection breaks out in the Kingdom of Grunia
occupied by Akaneia.

Marth answers to Emperor Hardin’s request and goes on
an expedition against Grunia, but during that time Aritia’s
royal castle is attacked by Akaneia’s troops and
falls.

From this, Aritia and Akaneia rush against each other
into a total war.
Start of the War of Heroes (607-608).

Fall of Pales Castle. Emperor Hardin dies.

Prince Marth marries with Princess Sheeda of Talis,
and officially becomes King of Aritia.

According to Queen Nina’s strong wish, Marth
replaces the dying out Royal family,
and decides to rule over the world.

The birth of Lord Marth as the legendary Hero King
called "the King of all Kings"

Finally

Fin
Peach can suck a fat one

Source http://serenesforest.net/fe3/script2_End.html

Thy bottom, perfect ending.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
So much for peach being princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. How is she getting kidnapped so often? Where are her loyal servants? Manly people dont get kidnapped. :| *points to the peach boards* take you and your flawed opinions there

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
*shakes hands with proverbs for making such an epicly enlightening thread. Noobs must be informed. Especially with halloween coming up, people will want to choose the most manly costume possible. I mean, without this thread thousands of misinformed noobs would walk around in a leather skin tight suit brandishing their "nipples of steel". This is clearly not a manly costume. Thats like walking around on halloween dressed as the Great Saiyaman. (tiara>helmet, c'mon ppl!!!) Marth's outfit beats out the CF's piece by manly piece. Trust me when i say dressing as marth on the 30th may well have people dumping hot women and eye candy in your goodie bag instead of fruit and vegetables you get with the Falcon suit.

STMH

Smash Cadet
*shakes hands with proverbs for making such an epicly enlightening thread. Noobs must be informed. Especially with halloween coming up, people will want to choose the most manly costume possible. I mean, without this thread thousands of misinformed noobs would walk around in a leather skin tight suit brandishing their "nipples of steel". This is clearly not a manly costume. Thats like walking around on halloween dressed as the Great Saiyaman. (tiara>helmet, c'mon ppl!!!) Marth's outfit beats out the CF's piece by manly piece. Trust me when i say dressing as marth on the 30th may well have people dumping hot women and eye candy in your goodie bag instead of fruit and vegetables you get with the Falcon suit.
but the fact that marth acts female because he doesn't want the kids trying to dress like him WITHOUT the tiara to prevent the end of the world. that's why marth gave up his manlyness and sealed it into his tiara and let CF be manly in a bad way. and marth owns walmart. last helloween i dress up as marth without a tiara and it was life or death suitiation. i was lucky.

*thank you marth for your mercy*

STMH

Smash Cadet
roy was not as manly as marth becuase he was stupid enough to set himself on fiyah. (roy's netural b) while marth just pokes people. and it hurts! oh and, capt falcon is just stupid and ghey. he wants to show of his nipples but he fails horraibly. and he fails at getting girls. on the other hand, marth just stands there calmly while falcon knees people. and capt falcon has to SCREAM while using the falcon punch. while marth uses a poke. which proves manlier and cooler. i mean, who would be stupid enough to set thier hands on fiyah? (roy and capt falcon apprently) obviously even tho capt falcon could be manlier, marth proves to be smarter and calmer in battle. and stunt mans are stupid, setting themselfs on fiyah is just asking for trouble.

ALL HAIL THE TIARA!

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
^^^

you shouldnt have bumped this but mabye this thread should be sticked

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I have a little before and after evidence that i came across and figured i would share it with the marth community (and one picture of a rare moment in marths life). Ladies and gentlemen, BEHOLD.

Tiaraless Marth!!!
Note that the only amazing thing here is the fact that marth's image has been captured with a complete lack of tiara. He is clearly a man er...boy here thus putting to rest the notions that marth was female. Now, witness what occurs when marth first dons his symbol of authority and powa!!!

For those of you with various visual impairments I will describe this image for you. Marth with is tiara is basking in an aura composed of manliness in its rawest form. He has been endowed with manly authority and power on a cosmic scale. His eyes glow as he realises that he has just become the epitome of all that is both epic and manly, and he also has the responsibility to show the world what it means to be a man.

Top Bottom