• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I had posted this a long while ago when someone had offered to place...certain female organs on Marth's chest to officially make him female, if enough people agreed (something that could only happen on GameFAQs). I replied with something that, in the end, proved Marth's ridiculous manliness once and for all, putting his testosterone level even above that of Captain Falcon. You will see my reasoning on this below:

NEVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Marth is the most manly character in the game and it's about time people realized it. Seriously, people like Captain Falcon and Snake are hailed for being so manly when they're honestly just compensating for their LACK of manliness. A true man doesn't need to walk around in a skin tight suit shouting "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!" or "FALCON PAUWWNCH." Marth is so incredibly manly that he needs to appear so feminine to limit his incredible manliness--yes, Marth wears that tiara to prevent from manliness overload; last time he took it off, there were no survivors.

In fact, what really happens in his final smash is that after he thrusts his sword up in the air, his tiara raises a fraction of a milimeter, unleashing some of his overpowering manliness, thus the only possible outcome is the person or persons who are hit by his next attack immediately die, no questions asked. In fact, sometimes Marth kills himself with this attack because the Wii has a momentary lapse of understanding in which its mind is blown with Marth's manliness, but Nintendo quickly fixes the problem without you even noticing during one split second, because as we all know: Nintendo is magic. Even from the Fire Emblem game, they HAD to make sure that Marth somehow had an excuse to wear a tiara, because otherwise the game would be no fun when Marth killed EVERYTHING--even so, he still killed everything. The same holds true for Melee and Brawl.

When making his character, Nintendo reasoned that the tiara was still absolutely necessary to keep on his head, for fear that there would not be enough diversity in players, seeing as everyone would main Marth, or that their worst fears would come true: Marth, in all his manliness would come out of the game and slay the world, causing Jesus to ascend from the Heavens to rescue us all. Clearly Nintendo wasn't about to let the apocolypse occur, so they kept the tiara on out of fear of Marth.

tl;dr version: Start from "Nevarrr" and continue down to "out of fear of Marth." ^^

I hope you can now proudly understand the true depth of your main's manliness.

--
Proverbs.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
I had posted this a long while ago when someone had offered to place...certain female organs on Marth's chest to officially make him female, if enough people agreed (something that could only happen on GameFAQs). I replied with something that, in the end, proved Marth's ridiculous manliness once and for all, putting his testosterone level even above that of Captain Falcon. You will see my reasoning on this below:

NEVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Marth is the most manly character in the game and it's about time people realized it. Seriously, people like Captain Falcon and Snake are hailed for being so manly when they're honestly just compensating for their LACK of manliness. A true man doesn't need to walk around in a skin tight suit shouting "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!" or "FALCON PAUWWNCH." Marth is so incredibly manly that he needs to appear so feminine to limit his incredible manliness--yes, Marth wears that tiara to prevent from manliness overload; last time he took it off, there were no survivors.

In fact, what really happens in his final smash is that after he thrusts his sword up in the air, his tiara raises a fraction of a milimeter, unleashing some of his overpowering manliness, thus the only possible outcome is the person or persons who are hit by his next attack immediately die, no questions asked. In fact, sometimes Marth kills himself with this attack because the Wii has a momentary lapse of understanding in which its mind is blown with Marth's manliness, but Nintendo quickly fixes the problem without you even noticing during one split second, because as we all know: Nintendo is magic. Even from the Fire Emblem game, they HAD to make sure that Marth somehow had an excuse to wear a tiara, because otherwise the game would be no fun when Marth killed EVERYTHING--even so, he still killed everything. The same holds true for Melee and Brawl.

When making his character, Nintendo reasoned that the tiara was still absolutely necessary to keep on his head, for fear that there would not be enough diversity in players, seeing as everyone would main Marth, or that their worst fears would come true: Marth, in all his manliness would come out of the game and slay the world, causing Jesus to ascend from the Heavens to rescue us all. Clearly Nintendo wasn't about to let the apocolypse occur, so they kept the tiara on out of fear of Marth.

tl;dr version: Start from "Nevarrr" and continue down to "out of fear of Marth." ^^

I hope you can now proudly understand the true depth of your main's manliness.

--
Proverbs.
LMAO!!!!!
10 tiaras

Proverbs

Smash Lord
^Not appreciative of the swear insinuated by the abbreiviation, but I'm glad you appreciate the post ;D

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
^Not appreciative of the swear insinuated by the abbreiviation, but I'm glad you appreciate the post ;D
LMAO=
Laughing
My
Off...

Why that expression, because it actually did some sense (i once used paint to make a marth whit no tiara and after 20 seconds after finish the picture, I thought my head would explode from so much manliness, and that was just paint...)

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I understand the abbreiviation. I just hate swearing. Sorry, I am compelled to comment about it a lot.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
OMG. This is amazing. You deserve an f'ing medal.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
In fact, sometimes Marth kills himself with this attack because the Wii has a momentary lapse of understanding in which its mind is blown with Marth's manliness, but Nintendo quickly fixes the problem without you even noticing during one split second, because as we all know: Nintendo is magic.

--
Proverbs.
You forgot one tiny little detail: Marth's manliness also causes the Wii's lapses of understanding whenever we play online: that is, the Wii cannot cope with characters fighting all around the world, *and* Marth's manliness all at the same time.

Therefore, we can clearly see now that Marth's manliness is what causes Brawl's horrible online lag. Marth is thus involuntarily responsible for Brawl's piece of ****, piss-poor excuse for an online mode. That is also why other Nintendo games lag less: for example, Marth isn't in Mario Kart, nor does he appear in Mario Strikers.

Coincidence?! I THINK NOT! :chuckle:

GhettoSheep

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember the thread, but somewhere somebody found out that the tiara isn't actually marth's

He's holding it for his sister or something. Basically just being a gentleman and holding onto it for her, defending it with his giant man sword.

OmegaSephiroth

Smash Journeyman
You forgot one tiny little detail: Marth's manliness also causes the Wii's lapses of understanding whenever we play online: that is, the Wii cannot cope with characters fighting all around the world, *and* Marth's manliness all at the same time.

Therefore, we can clearly see now that Marth's manliness is what causes Brawl's horrible online lag. Marth is thus involuntarily responsible for Brawl's piece of ****, piss-poor excuse for an online mode. That is also why other Nintendo games lag less: for example, Marth isn't in Mario Kart, nor does he appear in Mario Strikers.

Coincidence?! I THINK NOT! :chuckle:
No wonder my games lag more with Marth. Anyway, great post. Enlightening the poor souls that question Marth's manliness.

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
So does that mean when his sister gave him that tiara before dieing... she was using the tiara to stop overflowing with testosterone? That's just weird.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
So does that mean when his sister gave him that tiara before dieing... she was using the tiara to stop overflowing with testosterone? That's just weird.
No, she magicly enhanced the tiara before giving it to him, since she wouldn't be around to counterbalance his manliness with...magic.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
riiight because his tiara raises he gets to show how many he is.......................................that's why he usually kills himself in a final smash
If u didn't read, his FS causes an overload in the console (and the player's brain comprehending manliness of that magnitude). So both the game and the player are in overload to deal with it, and the best solution for the console is to let it run it's course, and as for the player, well, his brain checked out, so it's not going to respond obviously. But does that mean it can't be stopped, no, because some have the ability to cancel by instinct, despite their inability to think during manliness hour.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
*choir of manly angels sing* rofl. This is the greatest thread known to manly mankind. Oh and btw about the final smash, the only thing enuff to withstand it is marths counter. When he takes the counter pose, it is to prevent the opponent from completely knocking off his tiara. Thats why it is potentially the strongest move in the game. The harder marth is hit, the farther his tiara moves, thus multiplying his manly power by a corresponding mount and making his counterstrike that much more testostorone packed.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Even still, Marth's tiara only moves centimeters in difference, less Marth gain a PROJECTILED counter essentially because the attack would be so large if it moved any more than that =b.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Now if we bring this into the thread of, "What does you Brawl main say about you?"

What would Maining Marth say?

I think it would say that you are one of Marth's Disciples.

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
lol marth always touches his hair to see if the tiara is still on so that the wii does not collapse

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Thank you. That was amazing.

Such a good man, putting the safety of the world and the Wii above his own emanating awesomeness.

Even bowing so low as to allow other characters the ever-so-slim chance to possibly win a battle.

Marth, you are a saint.

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
If this was a serious post Im going to have to laugh at you.

If it is please delete it, because its all fads and were going to laugh more at you for posting this. The fad will never die because of someone explaining it, it jus will die . eventually................

I lied

Top Bottom