• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Yeah, all you CF and Clonendorf mains can go away, these are the MARTH BOARDS. And leafgreen, if Amane likes girls, and Marth is like her, then wouldn't it make sense that Marth likes girls??? *says as leafgreen386's train of thought is still boarding at the station.*

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry about these guys.

These guys just feel insecure about their main being less manly then Marth. I mean their just trying to defend the last thing Captain Falcon has. He's named the worst character in Brawl, he's practically lost his knee and now they are losing the one thing they thought Captain Falcon had... manliness. If Ganondorf was so manly, why does he keep getting his *** kicked by Link? Even by using the Triforce of Power to turn into Ganon he still gets humiliated and outright destroyed. He also had to slow Link down with dungeons instead of fighting him immediately. Wearing tights or being pure evil doesn't show TRUE manliness, kicking people's ***** while looking feminine does.

Accept the facts guys, Marth is the manliest character... ever.
I also think they are here because they know Marth threads is more manly.

Anyways... we should make a social group on Marth's Tiara for saving us countless times from Marth's manliness overflow. Tiara is TOO GOOD!

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Yeah, all you CF and Clonendorf mains can go away, these are the MARTH BOARDS. And leafgreen, if Amane likes girls, and Marth is like her, then wouldn't it make sense that Marth likes girls??? *says as leafgreen386's train of thought is still boarding at the station.*
Marth is the male equivalent to amane. Since amane is lesbian, it makes sense that marth would be gay.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Marth is the male equivalent to amane. Since amane is lesbian, it makes sense that marth would be gay.
Do you know what would make even more sense? If you were in the Ganonboards. Also since ppl here are usually the equivilent of their mains, does that mean that ur epic low tier just like Ganondorf?

Oh and about this, ike is solid: *says as leafgreen386's train of thought is still boarding at the station.*
Nice one :)

Deck Knight

Smash Rookie
Do you know what would make even more sense? If you were in the Ganonboards. Also since ppl here are usually the equivilent of their mains, does that mean that ur epic low tier just like Ganondorf?

Oh and about this, ike is solid: *says as leafgreen386's train of thought is still boarding at the station.*
Nice one :)
Actually I'm the Ganon main, so i suppose just like Marth, your intelligence is lacking. Ganondorf does not lack any intelligence, his problem is that as a villain, destiny really, really hates him. In the meantime, he has bigger, more impressive castles than lol Marth, has actual leadership qualities (Ganon can delegate, Marth just rushes into stuff), and additional, has a DAir that isn't nerfed from last time. Marth can only kill things with one part of his sword. If Ganondorf can kill you with any part of his body, including and especially his groin.

You dare oppose the 10 foot tall Arabic black man? What kind of nutcase are you. Surely your pansy ESL fair-haired maiden has nothing on him.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
^
Gannon is so manly that he fight whit the triforce powers instead of his own and a gigantic trident (Give me that and i WILL do better than him cause what i had seen, I'm quite smarter) >_>.

Also no leadership... WTF, you lack any knowledge about FE, he got enough balls to fight EVERY war even if he had his army (unlike gannon and his dungeons)

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
Actually I'm the Ganon main, so i suppose just like Marth, your intelligence is lacking. Ganondorf does not lack any intelligence, his problem is that as a villain, destiny really, really hates him. In the meantime, he has bigger, more impressive castles than lol Marth, has actual leadership qualities (Ganon can delegate, Marth just rushes into stuff), and additional, has a DAir that isn't nerfed from last time. Marth can only kill things with one part of his sword. If Ganondorf can kill you with any part of his body, including and especially his groin.

You dare oppose the 10 foot tall Arabic black man? What kind of nutcase are you. Surely your pansy ESL fair-haired maiden has nothing on him.
-Bigger more impressive castles? Last I check he just takes over Hyrule Castle and renovates it.
-Leadership quality my ***. WTF happened to the Gerudo tribe in OoT. That **** was out of control. He left the Gerudo tribe to take over the world... some leadership skills.
-Must I point out again that even by using the Triforce of Power to turn to Ganon, he still gets his *** handed to him by Link. Link may have the Triforce of courage but you don't see him using it to transform or something. Link just uses plain ***-kicking and his own tools. Ganon is a wuss, he needs to hide behind his dungeons just to slow Link down.
-Destiny is a myth, there's no way you can know what the hell is going to happen to you. You can change you future depending on the choices you make.

Ganon is a coward, face it! :laugh:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Ganon just gets a bunch of bosses and monsters to fight for him because they have nothing better to do, but Marth actually enlists people that he trusts and that like him to fight for him.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
-Destiny is a myth, there's no way you can know what the hell is going to happen to you. You can change you future depending on the choices you make.
No. You can't change anything. The choices you make are set. They're a part of your fate.
*random post on this thread* >_>

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
-Bigger more impressive castles? Last I check he just takes over Hyrule Castle and renovates it.
-Leadership quality my ***. WTF happened to the Gerudo tribe in OoT. That **** was out of control. He left the Gerudo tribe to take over the world... some leadership skills.
-Must I point out again that even by using the Triforce of Power to turn to Ganon, he still gets his *** handed to him by Link. Link may have the Triforce of courage but you don't see him using it to transform or something. Link just uses plain ***-kicking and his own tools. Ganon is a wuss, he needs to hide behind his dungeons just to slow Link down.

Ganon is a coward, face it! :laugh:
Ganon just wants link to have a fair fight. If he annihilated him from the start there wouldn't be any fun in it.

Do you know what would make even more sense? If you were in the Ganonboards
I haven't been there in over a month. Why should you even care?

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord

Marth lacks intellegence? That statement in and of itself is laced with ignorance. Marth builds his army from the enemies he pwns out there on the battlefield himself. Ganondorf just tells minions what to do and sits back in his a** and watches. Marth adds insult to injury by making his defeated foes do his bidding. Marths sword only kills at the tip on purpose, marth made it that way so that he is forced to keep at a distance when he fights as to not get any blood on his clothes. And about Ganondorf being able to kill u with anything, you're right. He can kill u with anything........except his sword.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Marths sword only kills at the tip on purpose, marth made it that way so that he is forced to keep at a distance when he fights as to not get any blood on his clothes.
Thats so ****ing win.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
No. You can't change anything. The choices you make are set. They're a part of your fate.
*random post on this thread* >_>
Technically making choices in and of themselves is the same as changing things. If change wasnt possible, then the word wouldnt exist. :ohwell: I can change my tire, therefore i can change my fate/destiny. Destiny and fate is just an emo's way out of actually doing something about your problems.

Edit: since u said i win sasuke, i negate this counter-post

But, in a respons to "So...hes a pansy?". No marth is smart, he doesnt wanna pay for dry cleaning his epic blue outfit. Its elementary really.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Technically making choices in and of themselves is the same as changing things. If change wasnt possible, then the word wouldnt exist. :ohwell: I can change my tire, therefore i can change my fate/destiny. Destiny and fate is just an emo's way out of actually doing something about your problems.
No but the thing is you were going to change your tire either way. The thought process will give you a result, and you may change that result, but you were going to change it anyway. Everything is just set to happen. Sorry if I sound emo about this, I'm trying not to be. =)
I still infinity respect you for your post though.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
No but the thing is you were going to change your tire either way. The thought process will give you a result, and you may change that result, but you were going to change it anyway. Everything is just set to happen. Sorry if I sound emo about this, I'm trying not to be. =)
I still infinity respect you for your post though.
Breaking away from the marth hate here for a moment here to derail the thread in a new way.

You're implying that everything is set and the decisions we will make further down the road have already been effectively decided, correct? To a certain extent, I agree. We are all bound to react in some way or another with each other, and will end up making whatever action that the stimulus in our environment is encouraging us to do. Since you cannot control what others say and do, and will undoubtedly be subjected to their actions, you will have to make decisions, which we theoretically would always arrive upon the same conclusion for, making this world just one big chain reaction, with no one really able to control or stop it.

I've thought about this before, on how we have so little control of the world around us, and how the interactions made shape who we are, without really being able to get away from it. However, I believe that "destiny" is the wrong word for it. "Destiny" implies that something is bound to happen by divine right - that something is guiding us to our futures. This completely contradicts the theory of each person being able to make their own decisions, which will inevitably result in them picking one thing over another. Each person has their own thoughts that guide them to make decisions, and even if given any one situation their mind is bound to process it into one thing or another, this does not necessarily mean that these decisions were set by a divine force - they're just the result of many stimuli on the human mind. The collective of these decisions create the unstoppable chain reaction and process of stimuli forcing decisions creating new stimuli, each interacting to create our singular future.

So although I agree with you that in the big picture we don't have any real control over the future, I would never go so far as to call it "destiny," as there is no divine force setting things in motion, guiding us while saying "and then at 5:12 PM on january 7, 2038, julia will meet tom." Things happen, though not necessarily for a greater reason.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ahh I see.
I'm sorry I used the wrong word for it. I completely agree with everything you said there.
Sorry for using the wrong word. I didn't really know the exact definition so I though "destiny" sounded like a good word for it.
Thank you for fixing my mistake. =)

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Wonderfully philsophical!!! No, I'm not being sarcastic....

Marth is a girl or a metrosexual....
I'm sorry but i just dont think women are the right ppl to be judging manliness. After all, they do tend to flock towards men that are more emo or effeminate than usual. Ergo, the female definition of a man is completely different from the male definition of a man. If anything is effeminate, its ur main (its peach.......nuff said) :ohwell:

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
Posting pictures of Marth looking MORE feminine? Are you guys going THAT low?

Lets look at the tier list here (As of '08):
Marth while apparently being feminine:
SSBB: 6th

Lets look at how "manly" our F-Zero pilot is:
SSBB: Dead last.

Well it seems that the manly Captain Falcon has been beaten horribly Brawl's tier list by some who people consider feminine. All those muscle and his "manliness" didn't help him in Brawl did it?

Final Smashes:
Critical Hit: Proven to be the result of what happens when his Tiara lifted mere inches off his head. This final smash is a OHKO. The opponent just couldn't handle all the manliness overflow.
Blue Falcon: What? Captain Falcon can't use his own manliness to finish off his opponent? He needs to run over his opponent? Really manly indeed! :laugh:

Ganon has already been slaughtered enough times by Link, he can't be THAT manly if he was being beaten by a kid who wears tights can he? Yes Link is badass, but being beaten THAT much is just too embarassing to be called manly.

Tiara is TOO GOOD.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Toon Links Dsmash is an OHKO sometimes. Does that make him manly? D=
Tiara IS too good.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Wow... Birdo is manly indeed. Birdo is so manly he has to act as a female, otherwise he would... outman everyone. Marth is not even close.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I think Link is still pretty much a pansy.... He wouldve never taken down Ganon if it wasn't for Zelda's help....oh midna had to be there in order for everything to work in TP anyway...

You know after all these years his line of "Links" would learn how to kill Ganon right? WRONG they always need the princess =D

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
I think Link is still pretty much a pansy.... He wouldve never taken down Ganon if it wasn't for Zelda's help....oh midna had to be there in order for everything to work in TP anyway...

You know after all these years his line of "Links" would learn how to kill Ganon right? WRONG they always need the princess =D
The princes did nothing I + random magic pow3rz could do at my 4 years (And probably faster than zerda)...

Top Bottom