• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
This is amazing. Now there just needs to be a thread like this with the exception of talking about the awesomeness of Mario.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
Actually, when Marth takes off his tiara, Chuck Norris dies.
Actually wen chuck Norris and Captain falcon dies, Marth take off his tiara to don't let the universe go off balance whit out the manliness of chuck and captain, but if he takes of his tiara for to long the universe could die, that is why we all love chuck and captain.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I can never figure out why certain people mistake Marth as a girl. I know that he's a man, but I don't make gender related jokes about Marth's appearance.

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for finally proving this to the world. People needed to know.

Quick now someone go make marthfacts.com!

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
wow, i have a whole new look on life now! the world must see this!

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
im gonna have to disagree. Marth may be amazingly good at brawls, but he has no manlynes about him at all...
mannly characters;
Falcon
Snake
Wario
No, it's just the fact marth is so manly his creators HAVE to hide his manliness to prevent apocalypse. In fact Capitan Falcon and Snake need things like thigh clothes and "falcon punch" to appear manly (the only thing they have is muscles). Wario is manly but he's creepy at the same time so...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
-chuckles- I found this very convincing, Proverbs. I'll relay the message to whoever claims Falcon or Snake to be the superior men.

FuMbLoR

Smash Rookie
Soo awesome soo true

Marth is the most manly character in the game and it's about time people realized it. Seriously, people like Captain Falcon and Snake are hailed for being so manly when they're honestly just compensating for their LACK of manliness. A true man doesn't need to walk around in a skin tight suit shouting "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!" or "FALCON PAUWWNCH." Marth is so incredibly manly that he needs to appear so feminine to limit his incredible manliness--yes, Marth wears that tiara to prevent from manliness overload; last time he took it off, there were no survivors.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Marth is the most manly character in the game and it's about time people realized it. Seriously, people like Captain Falcon and Snake are hailed for being so manly when they're honestly just compensating for their LACK of manliness. A true man doesn't need to walk around in a skin tight suit shouting "SHOW ME YOUR MOVES!" or "FALCON PAUWWNCH." Marth is so incredibly manly that he needs to appear so feminine to limit his incredible manliness--yes, Marth wears that tiara to prevent from manliness overload; last time he took it off, there were no survivors.
Couldnt of said it any better :laugh:

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
No, it's just the fact marth is so manly his creators HAVE to hide his manliness to prevent apocalypse. In fact Capitan Falcon and Snake need things like thigh clothes and "falcon punch" to appear manly (the only thing they have is muscles). Wario is manly but he's creepy at the same time so...
(Reply to bolded area)
Which could be said about anything, meaning we have one uber manly world. Logic failure right there.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
^
Marth over manlyning the world will need time so the creators could protect the world of his manlyness Before the manly over flow. Also even in we have snake, capitan, wario, falcon, kratos, marth, mama wegee... we still have many hot and femenine woman so the world is safe from manly over flow (but not even the woman can prevent the apocalypse of marth whit no tiara). So no logic faliure.

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
^
Marth over manlyning the world will need time so the creators could protect the world of his manlyness Before the manly over flow. Also even in we have snake, capitan, wario, falcon, kratos, marth, mama wegee... we still have many hot and femenine woman so the world is safe from manly over flow (but not even the woman can prevent the apocalypse of marth whit no tiara). So no logic faliure.
There is no reason he all of a sudden became manly though... It's simply stated "He's manly and he covers it up with his tiara." What reasons are there, what'd he do to achieve it? Everyone knows why Captain Falcon and Chuck Norris are the manly men, but no one seems to know (or at least me) why Marth is suddenly so manly - enlighten me plox?

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
^
The fact if marth uses his final smash, his tiara moves a fraction of a millimeter, and for that some of his manliness is released , that makes the hit one hit KO.

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
^
The fact if marth uses his final smash, his tiara moves a fraction of a millimeter, and for that some of his manliness is released , that makes the hit one hit KO.
Again, you're just stating the same thing. That's not an example of how he gained his manliness, but how he supposedly uses it.

Riachachi

Smash Rookie
He gained his manliness by beating captain falcon, wario, snake, bruce lee, a wild bull AND chuck norris in a wrestling match

AT THE SAME TIME

They tried to gang up on marth and they all breathed a sigh of relief because he was wearing his tiara, too bad for them the breath shifted the tiara ever so slightly that all their manliness was given to marth making him even more manly

This is the point where marth gained his incredible manliness, don't ask how he got the first bit that enabled him to beat them in the first place, nobody knows...

Annhialator Zero

Smash Apprentice
He gained his manliness by beating captain falcon, wario, snake, bruce lee, a wild bull AND chuck norris in a wrestling match

AT THE SAME TIME

They tried to gang up on marth and they all breathed a sigh of relief because he was wearing his tiara, too bad for them the breath shifted the tiara ever so slightly that all their manliness was given to marth making him even more manly

This is the point where marth gained his incredible manliness, don't ask how he got the first bit that enabled him to beat them in the first place, nobody knows...
He used Counter when they all attacked him at once.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
No, only mama weege knows, but you need to survive his mind **** to know, no one was able until now. But i suposi it have to be whit his father being a jack as-s...

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman

AT THE SAME TIME

Vids or it didn't happen o.o

Lol, jk.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
CF just sux, so since Marth could kick his tight pants wearin, Falcon Pawncchhhh screamin butt, Marth is manly. Marth overthrows CF so he wins!. (notice proverbs that I didn't swear! And props 2 u).

This threab is teh beastishness of da world!

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
I tried to get vids but the manliness broke the hidden camera I had set up

I couldn't do it myself or I would have died
Yeah when Captain Falcon, Snake, and Chuck Norris are all there, of course the camera would have blown up.

Edit: They just happened to let you know they were having a wrestling match? You of all people, while no one else knew?

Mentally Disturbed

Smash Apprentice
You forgot one tiny little detail: Marth's manliness also causes the Wii's lapses of understanding whenever we play online: that is, the Wii cannot cope with characters fighting all around the world, *and* Marth's manliness all at the same time.

Therefore, we can clearly see now that Marth's manliness is what causes Brawl's horrible online lag. Marth is thus involuntarily responsible for Brawl's piece of ****, piss-poor excuse for an online mode. That is also why other Nintendo games lag less: for example, Marth isn't in Mario Kart, nor does he appear in Mario Strikers.

Coincidence?! I THINK NOT! :chuckle:
Agreed, LOL.

Edit: Didn't see other pages.

Top Bottom