• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness.

MaxThunder

PM Support
this is SO true... i know a guy that called marth a girl... after trying to kick his ***(sadly my mom stopped me...) i ..um... kinda drew a badly drawn version of marth... whitout tiara... dressed in tights... agh,,, i'm shaking by just thinking about it... not even my thunder ninja power could handle all that manliness... if i had not drawn the tights pink i would have died!!!!

MisFate

Smash Rookie
I tried editting Marth's tiara out and my computer blew up when I barely started D:
A tiara isnt enough...he needs a frilly dress and more feminine accessories to contain that kind of manliness T.T

Very funny, factual, and informative thread =]

Dark Nemesis

Smash Apprentice

You are all wrong.

But seriously, I i never thought Marth was feminine.

but then, he HAD to ruin it by holding his hip under the victory pose.

But he's a man, nonetheless.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
No, he is a guy. I can't, however, spread the logic to the people who insist he's a girl

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was just joking. ^___^ It's funny to see people insist that he has a feminine side.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
The OP has no evidence. Without proof, it's just another john.

You forgot one tiny little detail: Marth's manliness also causes the Wii's lapses of understanding whenever we play online: that is, the Wii cannot cope with characters fighting all around the world, *and* Marth's manliness all at the same time.

Therefore, we can clearly see now that Marth's manliness is what causes Brawl's horrible online lag. Marth is thus involuntarily responsible for Brawl's piece of ****, piss-poor excuse for an online mode. That is also why other Nintendo games lag less: for example, Marth isn't in Mario Kart, nor does he appear in Mario Strikers.

Coincidence?! I THINK NOT! :chuckle:
Sounds like another GIRLY MAN'S JOHN. Real men admit it when they're beat, ala Falcon, Snake, and Wario. Real women deny it. Real Marth's post johning BS like this because they aren't man enough to admit when they suck online.
Seriously, No Contest a match with Marth vs. CF. Look at Marth's "clap." He claps superfast, as if extremely annoyed and that he's taking it in stride and has a very very sullen, almost HEARTBROKEN look on his face. Then, look at Captain Falcon. He is by far the EPITOME of manliness. You look at him, and his face is warm and loving. He seems almost happy that his foe has improved enough to be able to beat him while he's holding back. He claps so hard, he SHAKES with manliness. His clap is slow and passionate, and in these simple motion, he demonstrates the true spirit of sportsmanship.
This thread wins, period
Traitor. D:<
If u didn't read, his FS causes an overload in the console (and the player's brain comprehending manliness of that magnitude). So both the game and the player are in overload to deal with it, and the best solution for the console is to let it run it's course, and as for the player, well, his brain checked out, so it's not going to respond obviously. But does that mean it can't be stopped, no, because some have the ability to cancel by instinct, despite their inability to think during manliness hour.
...His "manliness" is so easy to dodge, it's hilarious.
im gonna have to disagree. Marth may be amazingly good at brawls, but he has no manlynes about him at all...
mannly characters;
Falcon
Snake
Wario
I approve of this message.
No, it's just the fact marth is so manly his creators HAVE to hide his manliness to prevent apocalypse. In fact Capitan Falcon and Snake need things like thigh clothes and "falcon punch" to appear manly (the only thing they have is muscles). Wario is manly but he's creepy at the same time so...
No, Falcon and Snake are manly and PROUD OF IT. Marth? Marth doesn't know the MEANING of Manly. If you are manly, and don't show it, you are not a man.
No woman can break a shield with such power :O
Any woman can break a man's precious colored balls. Marth can't even do that efficiently.

He gained his manliness by beating captain falcon, wario, snake, bruce lee, a wild bull AND chuck norris in a wrestling match

AT THE SAME TIME

They tried to gang up on marth and they all breathed a sigh of relief because he was wearing his tiara, too bad for them the breath shifted the tiara ever so slightly that all their manliness was given to marth making him even more manly

This is the point where marth gained his incredible manliness, don't ask how he got the first bit that enabled him to beat them in the first place, nobody knows...
You're lying. Bruce Lee was dead. The wild bull was female. Chuck Norris was in his Hawaii resort chillin' with Mewtwo, Captain Falcon was collecting prize money in Port Town, Wario was busy counting his money, and Snake was hiding in a box on that day.

Honestly, you must be lying, and if Marth's breath can move a tiara from his head, he has some MESSED UP NOSTRILS.

...I DID hear about a care bear massacre on that day, though...

You are all wrong.

But seriously, I i never thought Marth was feminine.

but then, he HAD to ruin it by holding his hip under the victory pose.

But he's a man, nonetheless.
This message has been approved. Dedede is super manly.
You're just jealous your main isn't as manly.
No he isn't. He's proud of his main, who is manly enough to clap with pride.

Marth is an incredibly awesome character in brawl, yes, but to claim that he is even PARTIALLY manly is FOOLHARDY.

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
WHAT! What are you talking about I'm not jealous! Oh, you're not talking to me? Oh.

I heard Leonardo da Vinci once painted Marth,
but it was so manly he ended up toning it down.
That's were the Mona Lisa came from.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
The OP has no evidence. Without proof, it's just another john.

Sounds like another GIRLY MAN'S JOHN. Real men admit it when they're beat, ala Falcon, Snake, and Wario. Real women deny it. Real Marth's post johning BS like this because they aren't man enough to admit when they suck online.
Seriously, No Contest a match with Marth vs. CF. Look at Marth's "clap." He claps superfast, as if extremely annoyed and that he's taking it in stride and has a very very sullen, almost HEARTBROKEN look on his face. Then, look at Captain Falcon. He is by far the EPITOME of manliness. You look at him, and his face is warm and loving. He seems almost happy that his foe has improved enough to be able to beat him while he's holding back. He claps so hard, he SHAKES with manliness. His clap is slow and passionate, and in these simple motion, he demonstrates the true spirit of sportsmanship.

Traitor. D:<

...His "manliness" is so easy to dodge, it's hilarious.

I approve of this message.

No, Falcon and Snake are manly and PROUD OF IT. Marth? Marth doesn't know the MEANING of Manly. If you are manly, and don't show it, you are not a man.
Any woman can break a man's precious colored balls. Marth can't even do that efficiently.

You're lying. Bruce Lee was dead. The wild bull was female. Chuck Norris was in his Hawaii resort chillin' with Mewtwo, Captain Falcon was collecting prize money in Port Town, Wario was busy counting his money, and Snake was hiding in a box on that day.

Honestly, you must be lying, and if Marth's breath can move a tiara from his head, he has some MESSED UP NOSTRILS.

...I DID hear about a care bear massacre on that day, though...

This message has been approved. Dedede is super manly.
No he isn't. He's proud of his main, who is manly enough to clap with pride.

Marth is an incredibly awesome character in brawl, yes, but to claim that he is even PARTIALLY manly is FOOLHARDY.
Tath's a lot of spaghetti

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
WHAT! What are you talking about I'm not jealous! Oh, you're not talking to me? Oh.

I heard Leonardo da Vinci once painted Marth,
but it was so manly he ended up toning it down.
That's were the Mona Lisa came from.
I heard Picasso used Marth for inspiration.
Except everyone would be dead; he sacrifices for the good of us all.
More like he's a wussface.
Tath's a lot of spaghetti
Long spaghetti. SOMETHING THAT MARTH LACKS.

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
^
I heard picaso liked mudkipz

He's just actually have friends and don't want to kill them *ike runs in tears whit soren*

That is because the tiara also reduce the sises of spaghetti, according to the most powerful lolita in all FE, if he removed it, no woman would know the meaning of "virgin". Also canonically his descendants are the 2 of the most powerful and popular lords from the best FE in FE history (cause they lack from the curse of the tiara)

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
I had spaghetti last night...

Man...that was alot of manliness...

But seriously, according to Jewish tradition, an ancient prophet was placed under a curse for having infected the virgins of Israel with his awfully long and unsheathed "sword"

From that day forward, he was condemned to wear a tiara in order to preserve the survival of the Israeli nation, and thus give way to the birth of Christ centuries later.

Marth, tiara, manliness..... coincidence? We let you be the judge.

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
Ahh, first post since like... ever.

No, you're the one lying.
-Bruce Lee was sent by God Himself because he feared that Marth's manliness may cause the end of the universe.
-Bulls are male, lol.
- Even Chuck Norris can't relax knowing Marth's manliness can overflow at any second.
-Captain Falcon was kicked out of Port Town because he wins too many races, he's using smash to earn money.
-Wario wasn't counting money as he lost it all when the last time Marth's tiara lifted mere inches off his head.
-Snake was hiding in a box, I'll give you that, but you forgot to mention he was hiding from Marth. He was scared that if he fought Marth, Marth's tiara might accidently fall off and cause the end of the universe as we know it. And of course Snake did not want to be responsible for that.

This thread wins. Period.

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace

-Bruce Lee was sent by God Himself because he feared that Marth's manliness may cause the end of the universe.
-Bulls are male, lol.
- Even Chuck Norris can't relax knowing Marth's manliness can overflow at any second.
-Captain Falcon was kicked out of Port Town because he wins too many races, he's using smash to earn money.
-Wario wasn't counting money as he lost it all when the last time Marth's tiara lifted mere inches off his head.
-Snake was hiding in a box, I'll give you that, but you forgot to mention he was hiding from Marth. He was scared that if he fought Marth, Marth's tiara might accidently fall off and cause the end of the universe as we know it. And of course Snake did not want to be responsible for that.

This thread wins. Period.
Quoted For Pure Unfiltered Truth.

Marth The Great

Smash Rookie
What is the point of posts like this? You simply state the obvious and then let everyone repeat it or attempt to deny it.

Marth's manliness is comparable to none. Many men strive to live up to Marth's standards but can't even come close. Chuck Norris has made perhaps the best attempt but still falls very short.

Nintendo_lord

Smash Journeyman
This topic is so true on so many levels. Just check out my sig.

Edit: Sorry, editing it currently to upload my banner.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero

Well, his manliness IS mind-boggling, I'll give you that. However, this is because he apparently contains less manliness than Peach.=\
-Bulls are male, lol.
That's what I thought.
Yeah, he might grow some chest hair for once!
He got back in and still dominates the Prix.
More like he got a new tiara, although I wouldn't know WHY he'd want it. It is shiny, I guess...
Marth can't find Snake if he's hiding in a box.
What kind of man can't even find his own Snake?

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
You shouldn't be talking Kitamerby, Marth is more manly than Lucario by default because, Marth is a man and Lucario is a jackal.

Mighty_mo76

Smash Apprentice
You know those tidal waves that have been occurring lately in the Pacific?

Well, where do you think all that white water comes from? Marth had an accident....

VietGeek

Smash Hero
You know those tidal waves that have been occurring lately in the Pacific?

Well, where do you think all that white water comes from? Marth had an accident....
I don't even know how to PROPERLY comprehend this.

It's either he...with Sheeda...or he was thinking of the...in his dreams...or he dropped his...

honestly, WTF is this?! <_<

Props for this meme living on for so long, but most Smash memes get annoying after a while.

And I mean ALL OF THEM.

LANDMASTAH! <_<

Tell me what you guys think. Actually, don't.

Naglfar

Smash Rookie
Marth is indeed manly to the furthest possible extreme. In his own games, Ellis gave him her tiara and removed all things that could possibly make him promote from existence in hope of restraining his stats from overflowing out of the information window and drowning the entire world in the pure manliness that would escape, which would soon be followed up by a chain reaction of explosions destroying the whole universe and posing a lethal threat to any others that may exist.

This plan succeeded to begin with, but in FE3, Marth stumbled across a series of orbs which amplified his manliness and nearly became the end of everything, but the king of Akanea, Hardin, destroyed Altea to make Marth all emo and severely dampen his manliness until the game's end, when all increased abilites revert to the way they started (as proven by any RPG or adventure game direct sequels) and the tiara and lack of promotion once again become sufficient for controlling Marth's manliness.

And that's the story of how some guy in a turban saved the world.

Top Bottom