• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least favorite LEGAL stage?

cba

Smash Master
SMASHVILLE, is the gheyest ever. it just messes EVEYTHING up for me. aside from Pictochat, it IS a neutral. lol

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I hate Weegee's Mansion with a burning passion

its not a bad stage for me to play on or anything like that, I just freaking hate it

cba

Smash Master
nope, dont try to fool yourself, pictochat is.
i actually lost a match my pro-like ZSS against a n00b G&W BECAUSE of it.

DrizztWar

Smash Rookie
Battlefield is awsome, pirate ship sucks for a counter stage, and for a starter stage i dislike castle siege.

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
Least favorite stages: All the Metroid stages except for Frigate Orpheon, Hanenbow, all scrolling stages, and Flat Zone.

demodemo

Smash Ace
lylat cruise hands down

god ****, tilting stage, too many disruptive platforms that are placed gayly(unlike battlefield) gay edges, and no "tricks"

blaehga

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
On sky world G&W's dthrow kills Olimar at 0%. Tell me how that's not the gayest stage ever lol. I lost a tourney match I should easily of had cause of that.

Jungle Japes is ******** too. Freakin' Claptraps haha.

Frosty brawl

Smash Rookie
the reson everone hates battlefield is cuz its such a small stage with so many plateforms 1 jump and your already on a platform so u cant just run up jump and strat slashing like you normaly would on final destination

Wallehh

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say Lylat Cruise, I don't understand how it is considered a neutral stage.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
FD for the lip. It makes characters that are easy to recover with difficult to recover with. I honestly shouldn't have a hard time countering with Snake's Cypher, but of course, Nintendo had to make it difficult.
It's not that hard to avoid getting stuck under there. If you get stuck under there you deserve it :laugh:

pichuboy9

Smash Rookie
NNID
GrouchoMarxist
I hate Lylat with a passion....I have died so many times because of how the ledges are and for some reason,I can never grab them....

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Lucas: Yoshi's Island
ICs: Lylat Cruise
Kirby: BF/FD Stupid high stages.

General: Frigate O FFFFFFUUU-

Luigi player

Smash Master
Online: Battlefield
Offline: I don't know... I like many stages ^^ it really depends on who I play and who my enemy is.

Strawhatz

Smash Rookie
Final Destination is so boring and plain. It's like brining a potato as a dish for everyone to eat to a friend's party.

K 2

Smash Lord
pokemon stadium one cause i get stuck under the ledge and lylat cause the ledge moves
PS 1 isn't a neutral.

Everyone hates lylat...lol, but FD is annoying to me. It favors projectile users way too much.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Whoever gets stuck under FDs edge is careless and deserves to lose a stock for it. I can understand getting stuck under PS1's edges, but FD's edges are so easy to avoid. All you have to do is actually think when you're recovering, something most people haven't done since brawl came out. >_>

Top Bottom