• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least favorite LEGAL stage?

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
The lip on FD when Sakurai he created when he was embodied by Satin, and he went on a killing spree in Bora Bora, which ended with him being destroyed by Mr.T during a lightsaber duel
Sounds about right.
What color was T's lightsaber?
In all seriousness, the lip on Final D is lame, hands down.
Characters like Wolf + Zelda get DESTROYED by the lip.

Skyflyer

Smash Journeyman
Whoever gets stuck under FDs edge is careless and deserves to lose a stock for it. I can understand getting stuck under PS1's edges, but FD's edges are so easy to avoid. All you have to do is actually think when you're recovering, something most people haven't done since brawl came out. >_>
Quoted For Truth

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
I just plain hate Final Destination, so many people spam that level it's not funny.

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi's Island, but I bet most of you can guess why.

I actually like Lylat Cruise, even though so many people dislike the ledges, and it's tilting. o.o

(woo Journeyman~)

Earthbound Zero

Smash Journeyman
Really? Why is it one of your fav's? :o

I'm not really sure why I like the stage, I just don't see why it's considered a bad stage by many. Sure, there are times the stage's tilting gimps you, but it's easy to use in your own advantage too imo.

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
Lylat Cruise. I hate the edges on that stage, especially since it screws half of my secondaries'recoveries >_>

Lieutenant

Smash Rookie
I think Lylat Cruise is worse than FD.
All depends with whom you play. I try to avoid FD due to maining Wolf, since he fails hard trying to get on the ledge. Either gets stuck under it or just can't get up.

Lylat is cheap with the way it moves up right when you attempt to ledge.

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Rainbow Cruise because not a whole lot of characters can fight well on that stage. Plus too many suicides on that stage. Poor poor Ivysaur =(

DCStyle

Smash Apprentice
Lylat by far.

I get a head ache whenever I play it because of the background scene.
The stage tips as well so it effs up my projectiles (TL), and the platforms seem to give me a huge disadvantage whenever I play.

:|

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Lylat cruise D:

The plataform placing, I find it to be really short for my taste, the tilting sort of screws my F-tilt spacing with Dedede (it goes into the stage), and since here we usually play teams, it's really becomes a small stage for it.
d-___-b

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
Brinstar, for some reason its so weird to play on. There are a bunch of parts where you can hit something on the ground...

Final Destination. Too many people I play with pick that and the constant projectile spam/abuse is just too irritating now. Also the recovery for a few choice people like diddy kong, marth and a few others get messed up. I prefer to have a least a platform to escape too or something.

Top Bottom