• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least favorite LEGAL stage?

K 2

Smash Lord
FD. even though it favors some of my character, it gives such an obvious advantage to those with long range projectiles (zelda, falco, pit, etc) over the slow, heavy characters (ganon, bowser, etc.)

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
FD. Burn in hell, FD. But Lylat is a close second. The platforms are annoying, the ledges are terrible, and everything is scrunched up together.

I really like Norfair though, just because the layout is good to me, and the capsule thing is fun. My only gripe is the lava bursts the interrupt fighting. They're also bright and hard to notice in the midst of battle.

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say Lylat. It's hard enough to recover well with Lucas' PK Thunder, avoiding edgehogs and stuff, without the stage tilting.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Lylat Cruise...

Or castle siege, if that is a legal stage..

metroid1117

Smash Master
Legal or counterpick? Depending on the tournament, Japes is legal (which I strongly dislike), but a strong contender is Lylat Cruise.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Smashville.... I used to adore it, but I don't really like it now.:dizzy:

Barge

All I want is a custom title
How long can you shield before your shield breaks? Besides the projectile spammer is at no disadvantage whether you shield or not. They can just keep on shooting.
Jump over it.

Easy button. :D

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
You say it like camping is the easiest thing to get by. You use TL, you should know that's not true.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I know, I've underexxagerating.

I'm just saying that FD isn't all that great for projectile spammers, just approach and you should be able to stop them from Spamming

•Col•

Smash Champion
Lylat Cruise.... D:

I have bad memories on the stage.... I got a pity Final Smash here.... T_T Granted, I was Link, but still........

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
I'm guessing you mean counterpick stages as well right?

Well I guess I'll have to go with Green Hill Zone, I don't know why they made it so you can counterpick to that stage. I just don't like it for some reason.

GrayPlague

Smash Apprentice
FD. I've gotten to the point where I don't get gimped on the stage's lip, but the campy aspect annoys me to no end.

And Barge, the problem is that there is no way to punish camping on that stage. :l

Top Bottom