• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least favorite LEGAL stage?

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Delfino.
Bad experiences where I would get spiked through the floor while I am visably above the floor, where I would final cutter through the floor, or I would be flying back up to the stage and I would die randomly.
Oh, and none of my characters can drown people.

cba

Smash Master
i..think..they are talking about NEUTRALS.
in which JJ or Brinstar dont qualify....
correct me if im wrong

Zenthewanderer

Smash Apprentice
Ugh.... Brinstar. > > Hated it since Melee and that's not changing anytime soon. Up until Brawl, I hated every Metriod stage. Frigate & Norfair are both pretty cool though.

DAGanmanert

Smash Apprentice
Ugh..too many I really dont like...
Sept surprisingly I like Lylat cruise unlike alotta ppl in this thread, it does make it alot more difficult tho

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
I think it's interesting that Lylat Cruise is my favorite stage and yet it is hated by a lot of people.
Lylats awesome, but...the LEDGES!!! Those are merciless ledges!! Have you ever seen Ness try to recover on Lylat?

dumba989

Smash Apprentice
FD because all my friends played it all the time, although personally, i have no problem with the game, its annoying to hear the same song for like 30 games in a row and playing with people that say there are no flaws with the stage; Rainbow Cruise also, because i miss Peach's Castle from Melee more

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Delfino Plaza.
Don't get me wrong, a great stage. Just after a long time of playing it, I can no longer stand playing there. I hate the walk-off sides on the ground; I hate the short time spent in the air.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Smashville for me. I seriously hate that stage so much, and I can never seem to win on there either, so I always ban it in tournys. I don't know why... something about that stage... everyone else just does better on it than me xD.

Smash Cadet
Lylat. Even the name sounds evil, like combining the annoyingness of Zelda, the cruelness of metaknight, and the suckage of ike into one horendus stage that has somehow been declared legal. The ony feasable reason I have it on is for the sole reason that it is legal, which I hope will soon change.

simpsonator

Smash Rookie
A stage I dislike is... I guess I'd have to say Yoshi's island. I hate it for two reasons

1. The **** fall through platform is a total pain in the rear because it tilts

2. It's way too **** cute for my taste

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
FD, because it's used too much and that there are stages that are better balanced than it.

Glick

Smash Lord
Probably smashville. With all the great music and nice scenery along with the fancy platform that adds an interesting twist to matchs. I'd say for these reasons its my least favorite stage.

Top Bottom