• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least favorite LEGAL stage?

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Definitely have to say Brinstar and Rainbow Cruise. Rainbow Cruise is one of the most annoying stages to play on. Half the time I have to concentrate on not dying from the magic disappearing carpets rather than concentrating on winning the match.

Regam

Smash Rookie
Frigate Orpheon. Whenever the stage turns, I'm almost always gimped, or at least completely thrown off course. Sooooo many times, and I hated that stage to begin with. I don't care enough to figure it out.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Definitely Yoshi's Island and Distant Planet. Oh, and Battlefield. I hate platforms with a passion.

Ace Of Flames

Smash Apprentice
Frigate Orpheon. Whenever the stage turns, I'm almost always gimped, or at least completely thrown off course. Sooooo many times, and I hated that stage to begin with. I don't care enough to figure it out.
Lulz, when the alarm goes off, it lets you know when it's going to change.

D

Deleted member

I hate Yoshi's Island because of the freaking platform that saves my opponent.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Skyworld, though it's CP/Banned IIRC. Hate the freaking breakable platforms.

*uses aether*

*platform breaks, Ike falls to his death*

*insert string of swear words here*

Otherwise......Smashville. Hate the music. Platform keeps saving my opponents and not me. Main stage is too small to space Fairs properly while it's big enough to allow good projectile spamming.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Distant Planet, without a doubt.
For some reason, I get eaten way more than I should. I'm just bad at avoiding the giant slug thing. D;

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Final Destination, because it's way too overused and that Smashville is more balanced than it.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
The ******** lilly pad. who decided to make that a stage anyways. sounds like another one of Sakurai's ways to make the game more fun and in reality just adding stupid stuff that shouldn't be there..

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
I didn't know Brinstar and Norfair were legal. Knowing that I still dislike Battlefield for those very low platforms and its average stage space.

Lazer81095

Smash Rookie
i agree

yoshis island...i swear, the thingy that pops up is against me, its saved a total of at least 5 kills from me...
Seriously. the support ghost has saved many people from the knee! why, sakurai? WHY? I mean, it's a fairly good stage, but the darn ghost saves too many people that should have died.

Redthorn21

Smash Rookie
Yeah, spikes are near useless there.
Not really unless your talking about really low percentages.

I find Jungle Japes a really hard course to play on, I was so pissed when Japes was back instead of the tree house built next to the waterfall; I can't remember the name i think it is Kongo jungle or something.

tRoll King

Smash Cadet
Lylat is so horrible. No idea why, but whenever I play it I wanna just break my controller. Lylat screams death for projectiles >.<

Top Bottom