• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

L cancel, Sonic specific, video proof soon.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Just got home.

What I am talking about cancels all lag, Fair, uair, everything that isn't Dair (yet).

I'll be online to show someone in like 10 minutes.

:093:
This is not what thecatinthehat was doing. I want to see what you're talking about.. Hurry up, and get that **** recorded!

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Chea!!!! I got is running. DVD recorder LMAO. Inputted the Wii into the DVD recorder. worked. I'll be on in a couple of minutes Box.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Chea!!!! I got is running. DVD recorder LMAO. Inputted the Wii into the DVD recorder. worked. I'll be on in a couple of minutes Box.
I'm gonna make the room now so I can practice in the waiting room that way I'm not doing aerials like a ****** for like ten minutes trying to do it.

:093:

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Another post, because Terios told me to.

Paul says (8:14 PM):
boxob seems pretty serious..
Terios the Hedgehog says (8:14 PM):
why so serious?
Terios the Hedgehog says (8:15 PM):
lol
memes
Paul says (8:15 PM):
>=[
steak
TOO EASY
PIECE OF STEAK
AWESOME
post that
lmao
where?
iono
it's the sonic boards
close your eyes and click around till you get a topic

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Cmon cmon cmon cmon cmon, I WANNA SEE THIS! (of course... it's probably a lie... BUT I BELIEVE IN BOXOB)

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I call shenanigans. If this is what I think it is, I already knew it and it's most likely useless in high level play. Then again, it could be something, therefore vid or the thread needs to die :laugh:.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Fuck me, my laptop won't read the dvd. It won't let me rip the disc to memory.

But that $hit's insane. The timing is pretty hard. Reminds of learning the waveshine, but worse.

When'd you discover this. I'm impressed how consistently you can do it. Shit, it takes me like 5 attempts to get it right.

I lol'd hard at those combo's you threw out.
BoxCanceled nair to spinshot bair was too good.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Really wanting to know is this hoax... or can i basically get a white tee airbrushed with Sonic holding Steak for tourney play....

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate

But that $hit's insane. The timing is pretty hard. Reminds of learning the waveshine, but worse.

When'd you discover this. I'm impressed how consistently you can do it. Shit, it takes me like 5 attempts to get it right.

Lies! This is starting to look like that Deva incident on the link boards...

Tenki

Smash Hero
God, something possibly ground breaking is discovered and I don't have my Wii with me.
Godd*mnit.
(Pheonix Dark, are you going to Final Smash '08?)
I stopped reading there.

Metaknight on Metaknight, no items, Battlefield.

:cry:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
C'mon cat where are da goods?

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Lol, if final smashes were on in the tourney, Sonic would destroy everyone. Anyways, I knew this was too good to be true. Only Tenki is allowed to find AT's.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Lol, if final smashes were on in the tourney, Sonic would destroy everyone. Anyways, I knew this was too good to be true. Only Tenki is allowed to find AT's.
lol, true dat. Sonic would be top tier fo' sho' (not that he already isn't with all his new ATs :p)

I still don't quite get what Tenki is questioning though.

Tenki

Smash Hero

at this

i want to see.

Tenki

Smash Hero
What I want to know is if it works with something like say, fastfalled F-air/U-air.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I stopped reading there.

Metaknight on Metaknight, no items, Battlefield.
Eh? Items aren't going to be on during the tourney, if that's what you meant... xD It's just called Final Smash because it's a few days before the year ends...

Tenki

Smash Hero
It was a joke on how people have selective vision and are like "omg lolz he said final smash, he's a noob"

.'/ I'm waiting for confirmation if it's a boxroll or a solid box.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Rock on dude! I'll see ya there!

@Cat and Phoenix: Get some sexy footage.

Is it just me or does DanGR secretley wish he mained Sonic? He's fascinated by our steak and L-Cancelling.

So is Hylian. :p
Sonic is one of my worst character actually. I put no time into playing him because I find him very boring and repetitive to play :/.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i cant believe that this got 8 pages so fast, and its fake btw,
i guess it had to happen to us, it happened to every other character board

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rock on dude! I'll see ya there!

@Cat and Phoenix: Get some sexy footage.

Is it just me or does DanGR secretley wish he mained Sonic? He's fascinated by our steak and L-Cancelling.

So is Hylian. :p
I used Sonic a little bit in the beginning. I still play around with him sometimes- using tactics that I believe would improve your sonics, but I can't ever talk seriously about anything in the Sonic boards. You guys don't care about getting better. You just spam away, making ridiculous threads about why Sonic is steak tier, and how much you love steak for some weird reason. I ask for advice about something and you say I'm no "friend"? What's that have to do with anything?

The Sonic forums are a joke- not in the sense that you're funny (you're really not anymore), but that you guys are so unproductive that it's pitiful, because sonic has all this untapped potential that's wasted away in steak threads. And quite frankly, it turned me away a LONG time ago. I don't feel sorry for you guys... not anymore at least.

Top Bottom