• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kuntasm (Midwest Circuit) Results! 11/29/09

Framerate

Smash Lord
Suyon you're kind of amazing with Pit! Just saying. Oh and also, your Marth is terrifying. I don't know why you don't play him more often....

clowsui

Smash Legend
because marth is a harder character to learn than pit and if he ever played me in marth dittos he would lose.

(motivation to come to DU? ohhh yeah.)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I appreciate that Lou. I'm glad you had fun despite some little mishaps here and there. Thanks for making the drive up guys. :)

<3 Smashfield, no homo.

P.S. God Kais need to come up here some time, or are ya scuuuured of dis Peach? lol

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Singles Results

1: M2K ($139.20) - Lol subspace emissary, gratz on first, you deserve it.

2: Judge ($63.80) - still have yet to play you, maybe friendlies next time if i dont see you in bracket or pools, gratz on second.

3: Lain ($40.60) - gratz on third. Your IC's are too good, but the best part was you asleep inbetween the players and a match when we got there.

4: Blue Rogue ($23.20) - congratz, good friendlies, warios got some neat tricks.

5: Nope ($11.60) - WOOOHH!! SMASHFIELD! GRATZ GOOD ****

5: Lou ($11.60) - WOOOHH!! ZOMBIECHUS! GRATZ GOOD ****

7: Fonz - nice teamin, it worked out really well, GANNON FTW!!

7: King Beef - hope i get to face you next time, i would have if severe shenanigans against Bboy wouldnt have taken place.

9: King Yoshi - nice effort running the tourney with ITT, i know seeding was tough and there were alot of complaints.

9: XtacyFalco - MK

9: BBoy - damn...

13: ArgentStew - nice fighting you in pools, ill get ya next time.

13: Sil - work on that MK counter, and button errors..

13: ITT - good job running the tourney with Kyosh, we'll get some friendlies next time.

13: Glov - gg's in pools, I underestimated you first game and got stage gayed the last, close set.

17: Alus - gg's in brackets man, good lucario.

17: Sera - gratz

17: Impp - good set in bracket, i really dont have any zelda exp. thanks for giving me some.

17: Suyon - man dont be so hard on yourself, you're good, but getting angry will make you slip up. Play to have fun, gg's in dubz, after that first match i thought fonz and me were screwed.

17: Fromundaman - good friendly, we'll get some more next time, youve improved alot since the last time we played

25: SoleCalibur - SOLE!! you're def better than this, sry it didnt work out, we'll work on your in game mindset and you'll do better next time. also: ive got your plushie.

25: Quartez - gg's in pools, your not as bad as you think, its all about mindset and 'man im gonna get *****' isnt a good one.

to steve:

Im with fonz. Playing Brawl is great. There is only one point I would like to make.

I followed this thread from the very beginning. I saw the fee was 10 dollars and came anyways. No big deal. People should definitely read what they are getting into. With that being said, the tournament should be what it is said to be. For example, Japes was banned all day. It wason the OP. The OP is what goes in terms of the stage list. As I am playing Steve in tournament I banned Brinstar and he said he wanted to go to Japes. I said it wasnt legal and he proceeds to say its my tourney my rules its allowed. This is not cool.

I will come to another tournament just because Cleveland guys are real cool. Also it is close to Michigan and they are usually there so it makes for great competition. In the future if you are going to run a tournament you should actually run it. Dont put the duties on ITT and Yosh. If you dont wanna run brawl then dont host it. Leave that to Yosh, ITT or Sole. It just makes everything easier and you dont have to deal with "whiny" Brawl players. This is just some constructive criticism from an experienced TO.

I had a blast.
this sums it up.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I lol'd.
10 Dollars venue didn't please me, but I KNEW it was 10 and still came. I gave him my money and bam over whatever not happy but whatever. I'm just pissed at like everyone basically. I'm probably done with Smash competitively since I don't want to continue giving 10-20 dollars just to get last place when I can't even do well to place well like top 12. So your pot just got decreased people. It also pisses me off that people TELL me to play a better character but when I DO I get flamed at people. They all tell me to go Pit and say he's good but what the hell do you nut cases KNOW what he can do? All I've seen are. Yeah I remember how he was back in the day when I played him, he's got those (insert gay stuff), and oh he's got potential. People who tell me to play Pit but dropped him for better character you kids should just shut up and let me stab you couple of times. Yeah I'm no coolaid or whoever those great pit players. But seeing how people tell me I suck with other characters I don't want to even bother trying to improve anymore. I'll probably only stick with Pit since "supposedly that's my only good" character. And I am starting to believe again that only "Certain" people will be good. Hurray for Calvinism (i think that's right). Also HUZZAH to more complaining from me! Do you guys enjoy my misery because then I must be giving you a GREAT show since people like it. Also if no noticed it yet. In every tournament I go. I have the most ******** death ever. So...now that you can see I'm mad. Does this please you? Since you humans like to say, umad UMad UMAD ARE UMAD?!?!?!?!!? Even if I'm not mad and say I am mad does this please you? If so I'm so happy for you.

I understand everyone's annoyance and frustration there. I've been there more than you have except girl problems and being in debt. I like people having stupid arguments, like me. It's so entertaining. I don't know why MI people won't come back. If it's Venue okay yeah sure. If it's Bracket oh my goodness I loled. If it's amount of people then how the heck can you change that? Was it the 6 way money split way? Maybe I should joined the action saying WHAT ZA HECK MAN WHY AM I PLACED HERE IN BRACKET LEMME TAKE THIS GUY ON and create more drama. You guys may not be pleased with that even though YOU GET some money while I or others may not be pleased with other things. Also not eating for 28 hours is so fun guys. When I got home I was eating rice like a crazy azn. In the end. I am still known as emo, that guy, azn, that pit player, and more that even I don't know. EVEN if you come close a game with people who are known and stuff and lose last stock and one killing move to determine the victor to come so close to lose. You are still known as oh him okay.
i see what you mean now

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
1- M2K:

2- Judge:

3- Lain:

4- Blue Rouge: Nice seeing you again

5- Nope

5- Lou

7- Fonz : Uh-huh!

7- King beef

9-KingYoshi: I think that you spotdodge too much. For the lu lu matchup I mean.

9-XtacyFalco:

9-BBoy:Thanks for teaching me how to spotdodge! Very helpful information! Now I need to learn how to roll!!!

9-WTP

13-ArgentStew- I saw you looking frustrated. What happened this time?
?

13-Sil: Yeah, Good set. Your R.O.B isn't exactly " lol punch me!" either.

13- IThrowThings: Every time I lose to you I feel horrible… How do people play against you? And make sure you contrast those tiny minimal differences between peach and lucario next time.

13- Glov

17-Alus: Stop sucking! Punish people harder! Stop running into the simple traps you make so damn complicated.

17- Sera:

17- Impp: Were you that guy who wouldn’t shut the **** up about “Magical Girls always **** you up, they can’t lose!”?
Yeah… Nice Double Snake Fsmash there.

17- Suyon: I have no Idea what I can say here… I’m sorry? There is no way I can leave this blank.

17- Fromundaman: Sure I’ll see you Sunday…

17- Links24:

17-Falco400: Nice to see that you still exist, even if your gameplay is wounded by absence.

25-****: Thanks for holding the tourney…

25- Sole: Yeah I’ll MM you.

25: Yaphet

25: Quartez

25: Wams

25: Malachi

Fun tourney, little crowded, Also when I got home I smelled like smoke and mother got concerned. >_<

Nope

Smash Lord
Do you get it thats its not my aprtment i dont make any ****ing money!
I seriously find this hard to believe, you had 25 people per day and 10$ venue. Yes I know you let some people not pay it and had discounts for setups but that still left you with 300+$. The Wii is 18 watts an hour that is nothing! 20" Color TVs are 85 per hour. When I host a tournament 3 dollars is more then enough to pay for 10+ setups of electricity. I understand you had to give the money to your Girlfriend so why were you very upset when you had to donate 10$ of money that wasn't yours back into the pot for a mess up? Either way I knew what the venue fee was when I came so I had no problem paying it. I didn't however like you weren't going to waive fees for setups so I didn't bring any in spite of the High venue fee. (you ended up waiving anyway)

But also if 50 people come i have to pay the 200 bonus and for melee i was expecting to have to pay out of my own pocket but lots of people had Family johnz
50+ people plus 10$ venue and you would have to pay OOS out of your own pocket? I also don't like that you advertise 200$ bonus but then put stipulations on it. It seems as a way to promote the tournament but not really follow through on it.

And ITT I payed what the pot was Short its not my fault that you guys messed up and i was not happy about that and its happened to me too before but i payed it and yeah ofcorse i was pissed and wanted to know who the hell didnt pay for singles that **** is ****ed up but still even though it was you guys who took money for singles i fixed it and i wasnt mad at you guys i was mad at the fact that people do that
First off I would like to thank ITT and King Yoshi for actually running this.

Then dont ****ing come i really dont care i dont host brawl anyways
you DIDN'T host brawl at all. ITT and King Yoshi did please thank them!

As you were the "TO" who got all the venue fee and did all the hard work. You have no one to be mad at but yourself for not organizing the tournament, collecting money and making sure everyone signed up. If you are going to be responsible to host a tournament then take it upon yourself to run it properly. There are TONS of people who would be willing to help you out and show you good methods of running a tournament if you ask.

Oh you Brawlers~

Steve didn't make any money because it was his [ex-] girlfriend's apartment. The absurd venue fee wasn't entirely his own design. Like, really. Get the **** over it. It's the last time you have to deal with it because he found a new venue in Warren. (:
Don't act like Melee has never had problems like this before, that would be a straight lie. Also if his girlfriend was going to make absurd claims and make it so hard on him then either try to change the venue or just cancel the tournament.

Then dont ****ing come i really dont care i dont host brawl anyways I swear to god if someone pisses me off again in tournament with bull**** im Dragging their *** out im not on Probation right now for no reason i try to be a nice guy but i will not tolerate whiney *****es.
I will not be attending a tournament you host again. I have no problem with you directly just how you handle the community and the tournament. I love everyone in NEOH and will defiantly be up there again.

Nobody better ever come to my tournaments again and ***** about the rules that have been Posted you came knowing full well so ****ing suck it up
As Lou has already said don't change rules mid tournament. You tried to say Japes was legal mid tournament because your OP had said stages were open to discussion.

This is to TO's EVERYWHERE:
If your OP says something and you don't address a change at the beginning of your tournament then the rules stay the way they are.

You also could have fixed this by having stage lists or rules posted somewhere in your house. Station Numbers would also be nice.

Actually: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=95636

All in all I had a good time playing smash like usual and I will post shout outs soon. (I don't think I've ever had a bad time playing smash lol). Thanks for everyone that attended and I want more matches with everyone soon.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I guess I should throw this out there, but I was the one who initially set up the tournament thread with all of the details and whatnot, before Steve blocked me from doing it and took charge (including the title change, 200 pot bonus which I never included, and changes to the original OP). So once I couldn't help with that anymore I just decided to stop helping since I thought he was trying to handle everything by himself.

Originally I was the one in charge of the tournament's total organization: listing and keeping track of attendees, setting up stations, labeling the stations, setting copies of the stagelist at the stations, calling matches, getting food/drinks (when the door fee was originally supposed to cover that), handling brackets on tio (with some help because I'm still learning), and making sure things were run in a timely manner. But yeah, once he took charge I just let him do his thing. I'll definitely help out next time to make sure people have an overall positive experience when they come up here to play (or maybe even host my own as soon as I find a suitable location). My goal is to have NEOH bustling with frequent competition and eventually make it a prime site for tournament action, once funds allow for me to do that of course lol.

*I did post the detail about the stages being open to discussion though, but I should have specified that I meant for the discussion to take place in the thread pre-tournament. That one is my fault.*

Anther

Smash Champion
I already said I wasn't coming (along with MI). Doesn't do much to tell me to not come anymore lol

I don't think you were quite ready to hear that you know nothing about the brawl community and your tournament "hosting" is ********.

Oh thank you SO MUCH for reducing venue fee, even though a venue fee wasn't needed at this tourney. You banked like what? at least >$250 for letting us use your house? FYI, the venue fee is supposed to be paying for the venue that was rented for just such an occasion. If the venue costed nothing, YOU DON'T CHARGE A VENUE FEE. I, and a good 90% of the people there agreed that you are a douche for charging $10 venue fee.

I made like $30 for 3rd place. Judge got $50 for 2nd. It didn't ****ing matter if I got 2nd fool. IT WOULDN'T MATTER IF I GOT 1ST. WHO GIVES 2 ****S ABOUT $40 MORE. (oh wait, you, you greedy *******. can you tell i'm mad?)

Also, you are supposed to seed the top 2 players in the region APART. It's COMMON ****ING SENSE.

Grow up.
Quit being a ****, wtf? Even with bad seeding it apparently still worked out. You've banked from hosting a tourney in a free venue and now you're completely *****ing him out? I think it's kinda messed up to charge that much for a literally in house tourney with no perks at all, but grow up lain T_T;. Lots of TOs make a small profit from tourneying and there's nothing wrong with it.

Yall *****es left me btw ;[ ..... godkais!

lain

Smash Master
I swear to god if someone pisses me off again in tournament with bull**** im Dragging their *** out im not on Probation right now for no reason i try to be a nice guy but i will not tolerate whiney *****es.
scary.

anyways, you're a huge f4g. your venue was gay (especially to ArgentStew, I smoked the majority of my cigs outside). you didn't T.O. ****. everyone knows that you suck now.

everybody, i seriously implore you to never go to this *******' tourneys ever again (melee or brawl). they will be small, i'm sure some shady things will happen, and i don't particularly enjoy bring around a guy with a name like COHEED AND CAMBRIA.

btw you suck *** at melee.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Pika layin' down the law, son. Too bad you couldn't make it out Ant, you're too chill man. :3

Skyson

Smash Ace
scary.

anyways, you're a huge f4g. your venue was gay (especially to ArgentStew, I smoked the majority of my cigs outside). you didn't T.O. ****. everyone knows that you suck now.

everybody, i seriously implore you to never go to this *******' tourneys ever again (melee or brawl). they will be small, i'm sure some shady things will happen, and i don't particularly enjoy bring around a guy with a name like COHEED AND CAMBRIA.

At least he doesn't ragequit when his Falcon Knees get smash DI'd~

Sheik gayness <3

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
I seriously find this hard to believe, you had 25 people per day and 10$ venue. Yes I know you let some people not pay it and had discounts for setups but that still left you with 300+$. The Wii is 18 watts an hour that is nothing! 20" Color TVs are 85 per hour. When I host a tournament 3 dollars is more then enough to pay for 10+ setups of electricity. I understand you had to give the money to your Girlfriend so why were you very upset when you had to donate 10$ of money that wasn't yours back into the pot for a mess up? Either way I knew what the venue fee was when I came so I had no problem paying it. I didn't however like you weren't going to waive fees for setups so I didn't bring any in spite of the High venue fee. (you ended up waiving anyway)

50+ people plus 10$ venue and you would have to pay OOS out of your own pocket? I also don't like that you advertise 200$ bonus but then put stipulations on it. It seems as a way to promote the tournament but not really follow through on it.

First off I would like to thank ITT and King Yoshi for actually running this.

you DIDN'T host brawl at all. ITT and King Yoshi did please thank them!

As you were the "TO" who got all the venue fee and did all the hard work. You have no one to be mad at but yourself for not organizing the tournament, collecting money and making sure everyone signed up. If you are going to be responsible to host a tournament then take it upon yourself to run it properly. There are TONS of people who would be willing to help you out and show you good methods of running a tournament if you ask.

Don't act like Melee has never had problems like this before, that would be a straight lie. Also if his girlfriend was going to make absurd claims and make it so hard on him then either try to change the venue or just cancel the tournament.

I will not be attending a tournament you host again. I have no problem with you directly just how you handle the community and the tournament. I love everyone in NEOH and will defiantly be up there again.

As Lou has already said don't change rules mid tournament. You tried to say Japes was legal mid tournament because your OP had said stages were open to discussion.

This is to TO's EVERYWHERE:
If your OP says something and you don't address a change at the beginning of your tournament then the rules stay the way they are.

You also could have fixed this by having stage lists or rules posted somewhere in your house. Station Numbers would also be nice.

Actually: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=95636

All in all I had a good time playing smash like usual and I will post shout outs soon. (I don't think I've ever had a bad time playing smash lol). Thanks for everyone that attended and I want more matches with everyone soon.
Its cool man i was more aggraveted with other stuff i have had a really rough week im sorry to everyone if i gave them a hard time i just dealt with my friend dying and a break up and other stuff im sorry for being a ***

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
scary.

LAin im sorry if you had a bad time i tried to make it good for everyone Yes you did beat me in melee and im sorry for getting so pissed off but come on man my best friend just died give me a break You can do as you please You can come not come bash or not but im done i apologize for being so angry If you didnt like it you didnt like it i wouldnt normally get so offendedbut whatever.

Anther i hope you come next time i think im gonna quit smash for awhile so KB will you continue these at the new Venue? I am going through alot and i dont think i'll have much time to host or even friends so i probly wont be able to chill anytime soon.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I won about 300 this weekend <.< lolz

me and Vidjo are going to be hosting melee + brawl tourneys in the future just so everyone knows, starting in about 2-3 months. I hope to see a lot of people, and we will try to have all 3 smash games and brawl low tiers too if possible (64 and brawl low tiers not a priority but we'll see what happens) with melee + brawl being the main focus. Not 100% sure me/vidjo's plans yet. I hope to see a lot of people there in the future, and I'll play everyone in as many friendlies as they want all day. Sorry to those I can't give tips to improve though when they ask, but it's mostly cuz I suck at doing that and I only really play metaknight and sorta Ike.

D1 - there was melee first day, brawl 2nd day, then 64 friendlies on 2nd day as well (I think one melee setup 2nd day as well for friendlies not 100% Sure)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh, I thought mw didn't have any drama.
Oh we do, just check out our social chat sometime. It's still nothing compared to your area and MD/VA drama though.

@ Steve- I'll keep the venue in mind (I'd like some pics of it though), but in the meantime I'll be looking for a venue closer to me since Warren is a little out of my way. I want to be an independent TO with the possibility of collaborations with ITT and/or King Yoshi for larger events. I'm thinking of beginning my stuff around the same time M2K and Vidjo start up their events, since by then I should be prepared as well.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
There was a friendly setup for Naruto towards the end of the night, as well as a 64 setup and a melee friendly setup.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
It's nice to see my ladder brothers: Judge and Blue Rogue bussing it up as always. You guys are too pro

Heart, Pat

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm really disappointed with how I played... Every single time I played people I normally had good battles with, I made a big mistake on my final stock and choked away my victory... My last three tournies have ended up being disasters... I can only find a couple bright spots, and they happened in pools...

I don't understand it... I gave myself a bunch of time to clear my head... The time off has always alleviated me of my bad playing habits too... Not to mention I came into this tourney with good thoughts... I kept telling myself that I was in this for fun, that I wasn't going to get frustrated, that I was going to go back to playing more defensively... I'm starting to feel that no amount of time or nay kind of thought process will give me an attitude adjustment...

I barely have any incentive to go to tourneys, improve, or even play anymore... The heavy workload at school tends to do that to me... I've been getting worse and worse ever since I went on that hot streak and got that HM on the power rankings... I don't know what to do anymore, and I'm tired of getting frustrated and sulking at the end of every tourney... For the past two days, I have seriously considered quitting... :(

Enough ranting though... The tourney was fine in my book... There was too much complaining, but I can see what it was all about... The only complaint I really have was with the smoke... The very smell of it makes me cough or feel sick, not to mention they bother my allergies to no end... I'm glad this is the last time we'll be seeing this venue...

Shout outs:
Steve - Thanks for hosting the tourney... If I don't quit Brawl before your next tourney, I can help with housing since I have family in Warren that wouldn't mind it... :p
Fromundaman - Good seeing you again... Stick with Kirby and try to find a better secondary than Mario...
Falco400 - Nice teaming with you... Teammates that die much earlier than I do usually don't work too well... Winning on Delfino when you SD'ed right off the bat was priceless stuff though... :laugh:
Blue - Stick with M2K as long as you can... I'll find another partner...
Glov - I'm sick about our set... I don't lose to Falco...ever...
Sil - Good games... Be careful with your counterpicks... I like MK better than Lucario on some stages...
Lain - I have a ton of confidence against ICs now... What I read on the Luc boards really does work (I told you, Blue!) Now if only I wasn't choking at the end of my matches all of a sudden... :/
Lou - I always take at least one game off you... I'm really disappointed in myself...
Alus - I just don't like the way I'm playing... I also need to get better at Lucario dittos... I can see you're improving though... Keep it up!
Fonz - I was crouching for some reason when I saw that last AS, and I completely froze up... *sigh* Another choke... I used to get beat up a lot in MK-Lucario matches, so I know more of the tricks to those than I do with the Lucario dittos... I never know what to do against other Lucarios, and I get nervous... :/
KB - I'm always a realist... It tends to lend to my pseudo-pessimism... :laugh:
Bboy - FIVE GUYS!!! :p
ITT - I almost completely failed again... Too many Lucario dittos for me...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh, I thought mw didn't have any drama.
I was wondering when someone was going to come in here after Judge's post in the other tourny thread XD

Fromundaman - Good seeing you again... Stick with Kirby and try to find a better secondary than Mario...
As true as that is, I have too much fun with Mario to give him up.

What I really need though, is a third character to deal with Lucario and Marth still. If it helps with some of my other, less problematic MUs too, then that works.
That being said, if I had played you in tourny, I know which char I would have tried (and probably lost with).

EDIT:

Heh, KB, I was actually thinking of doing the same thing when I get back from France, so around January. That being said, I have no TOing experience, so I would need someone to help me out with the first few (should they happen, that is).

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
1: M2K ($139.20) - Gratz on first, we gotta friendly some more sometime
2: Judge ($63.80) - Nice job on second, good seeing you again
3: Lain ($40.60)(Ice Climbers) - When are we gonna play? You said you were gonna make me good.
4: Blue Rogue ($23.20) - Finally got to play you in a bunch of friendlies.
5: Nope ($11.60) - We need to play Snake Sonic friendlies
5: Lou ($11.60)(Game & Watch) - Also got to play you in friendlies, yay!
7: Fonz - Look at all these springfieldians placing so close together
7: King Beef - I'll get you next time.
9: King Yoshi - Stop placing higher than me
9: XtacyFalco - Good seein ya again, come to my tourney on the 12th
9: BBoy - You should also come to my tourney on the 12th
9: WTP - Bring MI to my tourney on the 12th
13: ArgentStew - Tourney.... 12th.... you'll do good
13: Sil - We actually got some friendlies in and I didn't have to take you to time :p
13: Glov - Bring Beegs to my tourney on the 12th. Play less CoD MW2, more Brawl!
17: Alus - I pronounced your name right the WHOLE time, I even corrected KYosh.
17: Impp - Good seein ya man, you're a cool guy
17: Suyon - Go ahead and go on your cruise instead of my tourney :( Sorry about being so epic fail in teams. That was my fault.
17: Fromundaman - Tourney... 12th... be there
17: Links24 - you too
17: Newbreeze - everyone should
17: Falco400 - come to my tournament
25: SoleCalibur - on the 12th
25: Yaphet - you guys
25: Quartez - should come
25: Wams - as
25: Malachi - well

25: **** - Thx for letting us use your ex-gf's place. 10 dollar venue fee was absurd and I was one of the people that didn't look at the original post. I hope everything calms down for you soon though man. Good Luck.

This is the link to my tournament on the 12th. BE THERE!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257255

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
That was like 2nd or 3rd round though. I would have complained if it was 1st round.
Well, the bracket drama we had was due to the fact they were facing each other in semi-finals too... so yeah...

Anther

Smash Champion
(Stuff Anther accidentally erased when quoting and is actually replying to in regards to lain not facing M2K in semi-finals)
btw I see mixed results between you and judge very frequently o.O
Don't lose to him EVER if you neva want to be on the same side as m2k =p
Due to the fact that you lost to judge in losers justifies the positioning xx;;...

I don't really want Coheed to be basing his entire view of the brawl community on two people (which is kinda messed up for its own reasons.... lol), but Lain's in the wrong for his *****ing, especially when the bracket wasn't even seeded badly for him. If he lost to M2k in finals and the result was him losing to judge in loser finals anyway, the results would've been exactly the same.

I kinda knew better than to go to this tourney expecting good money because of what happened last time though :p, the high venue fee + low tournout = not very profitable so top players should let some other people win instead of complaining on forecasted logicsitcs ^^;. Too expensive to drive my car 6+ hours and make a 5 dollar profit for winning everything ;;...

In conclusion, get dat egotistical **** out yer own ***.

Top Bottom