• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Damn KTAR 6 is already around the corner.....HYPEEE!!!

Hey Keit are you gonna be back on LI anytime soon like for LIRR we have never gotten a chance to play and I'm still laughing that you didnt know I played PT till Vinnie's smashfest!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Damn KTAR 6 is already around the corner.....HYPEEE!!!

Hey Keit are you gonna be back on LI anytime soon like for LIRR we have never gotten a chance to play and I'm still laughing that you didnt know I played PT till Vinnie's smashfest!
I can't attend LIRR because my sister's wedding is on the same day but if we don't get a chance to play before this tournament then we'll play here. I also play PT alot so I'll use him along with my Falco and Snake.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I've been noticing that a couple of Falco mains use Snake as a secondary now (ie, myself, Pelca, and now Keitaro?!)

Well, that's assuming he's your secondary and not just a character you use for the lulz lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
This venue was so legit for zenith, It's really close to me as well. I'll come up to one of your tourneys in the future.

Keitaro

:0 How you getting here my dude? I can get ya free housing and venue at least. Gotta see how things go for the rest.

Patches

Smash Master
Probably bussing with tin. Unless flying is cheaper, which I doubt. I need someone to check since the only intetnet I have is my phone.

Tin says bus tickets are about 100 right now all together. So can someone check flying out of toronto for me? For friday the day before and going back on sunday?

:phone:

Keitaro

Canadians and Florida?? OH NICE!!

A couple Cali players are also interested such as TC, Tearbear, and others.

Kansas says they're coming lol. Would love it if Zeton, Domo, Fino, and such came. Make it if you can guys.

Also Katie WILL be here. Even if she says she's not coming she's coming I promise lol!

Updates soon. Genesis stream was a blast.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
keitaro taking all that apex hype away...maybe i should have apex be a KTAR qualifier xD.

Rich in all seriousness I need your help ( real life stuff ) please contact me.

Keitaro

We'll talk tomorrow if you don't mind. I gotta be up at 8 am.

Ill update this thread with the latest Unity ruleset and Apex upates tomorrow.

Keitaro

Sweet, Canadian presence is confirmed <3

Imma work on updating the thread with Unity stuff and Apex info now then I'm going to make that Interested Attendies list like last.

The Interested Attendies list is already bigger than the last KTAR's list.

Keitaro

For players coming from Canada, Florida, California, WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A KTAR, I'm probably only going to be able to work out free venue and housing.

I don't wanna make any mistakes like I did at KTAR 4 and end up paying out my pocket for stuff :(

But thats still pretty awesome imo. If stuff goes extremely well then I can see if I can give more discounts but for now its only free venue to people coming from Canada, Florida, and Cali who have never been to a KTAR. Everyone else gotta pay >:D

PZ

Smash Lord
Why is that chudat clip still being used...? IF anything zudenka's friendlies have more interesting stuff then that also trailer too good.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
For players coming from Canada, Florida, California, WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A KTAR, I'm probably only going to be able to work out free venue and housing.

I don't wanna make any mistakes like I did at KTAR 4 and end up paying out my pocket for stuff :(

But thats still pretty awesome imo. If stuff goes extremely well then I can see if I can give more discounts but for now its only free venue to people coming from Canada, Florida, and Cali who have never been to a KTAR. Everyone else gotta pay >:D

Oooooooh this is sexy, my wallet already loves you Keitaro x3333

I'll be bringing my wii anyway to help with having more set-ups.

FL will be booking flights soon. Everyone is going to really appreciate what you're doing for us. I'm really happy I decided on hyping this tourney. I honestly first got interested in going after seeing the KTAR5 trailer lol.

:rosalina:

Patches

Smash Master
Keitaro. <3

I'm probably booking my bus tickets when I get paid on thursday. Just gotta figure out who else from canada wants to ride with me.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh free venue? Legit

I can bring the wii either way to help plus it has Mario party 2 on it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Mario party 2 tourney has to happen. 3-4 wiis set up at a time. 20 turns 4 players single elim top 2 advance on :laugh:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
NOW taking mario party 2 MMs as well.

xaltis and me. im willing to put down ****ing 100+$

ALSO if i have a blast at this ill 99.9% will be at the next one for support : D

edit:
hype : ]

Keitaro

lol, well there will be 2 side events at this.

One will involve playing the game (Brawl), and one will involve not playing the game.

Entrance to both will be very cheap, like under $3 dollars, but you can possibly win 20 times that amount.

Side events will be announced later this week after I test them out.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Keitaro lets talk on aim sometime soon about this tourney

Also if I drive right from home and not drive people I can bring like 4-5 TVs and 2 Wiis lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll come and bring people if you add a Melee side event :p

But really since it's really close to me,and I'm like deprived of smash, would you mind if I just came to chill and bring a Melee setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom