• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'll come and bring people if you add a Melee side event :p

But really since it's really close to me,and I'm like deprived of smash, would you mind if I just came to chill and bring a Melee setup?
You shouldn't add a Melee side event, or allow a set up for it. Especially since these hoes wouldn't allow a Brawl set up at those No Johns tournaments. Truth.

:017:

LLDL

Smash Hero
You shouldn't add a Melee side event, or allow a set up for it. Especially since these hoes wouldn't allow a Brawl set up at those No Johns tournaments. Truth.

:017:
Two wrongs don't make a right =)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
looking for OOS teammates, anyone interested? (besides chibo. sorry, i just wanna try other teams)
fine by me, we're gonna **** LIRR too hard anyway - should take it easy on everyone at ktar

so in that case i'll ask as well lol, anyone rly good lookin to team?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Except it's not an oxymoron... I understand the joke, but learn some English, and get outplaced by me in doubles some more!

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Keitaro how early/long would you be able to house? FL will be buying their tickets next week. Originally planned on coming up Friday, but some of us thought it would be cool to come up on Thursday to sleep and check out the city some~

:rosalina:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
My job usually has me scheduled for Thursday nights and Friday mornings :/ I could house for Thursday night, but I most likely wouldn't be able to have people in my house while I'm at work Friday morning but I could take you guys to the train station Friday morning so ya'll can head to NY then you guys can take a train back to my place later.

That might be a tad problematic but it can work out.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
For players coming from Canada, Florida, California, WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A KTAR, I'm probably only going to be able to work out free venue and housing.

I don't wanna make any mistakes like I did at KTAR 4 and end up paying out my pocket for stuff :(

But thats still pretty awesome imo. If stuff goes extremely well then I can see if I can give more discounts but for now its only free venue to people coming from Canada, Florida, and Cali who have never been to a KTAR. Everyone else gotta pay >:D
hmmm, Would I count in this?

Boofy!

Smash Champion
I gotta take off work for this ish.. I haven't been to a tourney in months and the last KTAR was STACKED and this is shaping up to be even better.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
may just have to wait for the NYC sightseeing until APEX, garret

I know I will, since I cant find a flight on that thursday that goes after i get off of work, thats under $300 :laugh:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
xD

It's fine, Benny suggested the idea to me and I thought it would be cool. I just wanted to see how easy that would be for Keitaro. I'm fine with waiting till Apex. I'm getting excited for this. I haven't been up north in almost twenty years lol and this is my second OoS(first that I'm flying to).

:rosalina:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
if theres mvc3 at this i might bring greenace to **** on ALL OF U.

also rrdy for the best florida unranks to whoop *** here

IM COMIN FOR U SPECIFICALLY VINNIE. REVENGE STATUS YO.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
also rrdy for the best florida unranks to whoop *** here
woo im down for that :laugh:

not looking forward to taking my arcade stick on a plane though. I might just unscrew and take out the actual stick to make packing easier

Keitaro

Vinnie, you gotta beat me in PT dittos first :p
hmmm, Would I count in this?
Sadly no :( Its mainly for new people who are traveling by plane or coming from out the country like the Canadians and possibly Staco from Europe

Keitaro, how hype does the MvC3 tourney runs? I know that you had MvC3 at the last one or two so I'm just wondering if any big non-smash MvC3 player goes.
Josh Wong was at the last one and won it, but other good MVC 3 players that are smashers too were here like dmbrandon, Zucco, and Squall who got 2nd.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea so I'm tryna be the star of that keitaro DBZ tournament wrap up

about to start some hard drama...LOL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea so I'm tryna be the star of that keitaro DBZ tournament wrap up

about to start some hard drama...LOL
i lol'd

maybe they can have a clip of you making fun of someone's clothes for no reason

Keitaro

Oh really :D Gonna be alot of falcos here (Bloodcrooss, Pelca, Kid, Keitaro, DJ Jack, Bleachigo, Xzax, Shugo?, Dark Falco, D1) so it'll be fun to see who places the highest.

Its almost impossible for one of the falcos to not face each other in bracket with so many coming. I had to fight D1 and Xzax in losers last time.
Too bad my Falco is *** in the ditto >_>

Oh well, this should be good practice :D
:0 I'm pretty sexy at the ditto. I'll give you some very helpful tips for the ditto when we play friendlies. DEHF is the falco ditto god though.

Edit: GDX knows :D

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
That's true, GDX, but there are no black Falco mains in FL lol.

So DFEAR -could- be right... if by USA, he means "Florida"

EDIT: Keitaro, Xaltis is also going

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
btw, me and keitaro are going to swag surf over everyone in dubs

:falco: / :random: & :diddy: / :wario:

ya'll aint ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom