• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
haha u guys are so funny. you all need a little bit of potassium in yo diets to fight yo foes. yall dont even know

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yo Nakat, I'll time the enemy teams out. We got this.

I'm also issuing a challenge to all Ness players out there. Get at me with your character that's worse than mine!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
its only free venue to people coming from Canada, Florida, and Cali who have never been to a KTAR. Everyone else gotta pay >:D
I'm coming from Europe and have never been to a Ktar :troll:

My job usually has me scheduled for Thursday nights and Friday mornings :/ I could house for Thursday night, but I most likely wouldn't be able to have people in my house while I'm at work Friday morning but I could take you guys to the train station Friday morning so ya'll can head to NY then you guys can take a train back to my place later.

That might be a tad problematic but it can work out.
I would be willing to go to NY to hang out w/ them, it's only a 30 min bus ride to port authority if it's not rush hour for me.

Or other option, even though it's a bit more hectic is we could throw a smashfest somewhere. We can probably use my place, although it's kinda out of the way. Maybe if they wanted to go to NY and then go to mine since it's closer and go to KTAR the next day?? O_o

But then we would need to coordinate rides, amount of people ect really well haha

**** talk requested by Keitaro.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307143
My state's Yoshi is the best
I actually raged at you for making me think about Nacho LMAO

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
For the last MVC3 tourney there were 12 entrants but DM and I will be branching out to the 8 on the break weekly seen soon to get some more players to come. Josh Wong also said he'll be bringing more people this time around (he came alone last time)

CO18

Smash Hero
Ill come if my plane ticket, venue fee, housing and food are free.

edit: oops

Ive never been to a Ktar

DFEAR

Smash Hero
keitaro put ur tourney up at shoryuken
if u want attendance for mvc. greenace can help you with it since hes known world around

DFEAR

Smash Hero
make sure u cater to their community as well. its not like us where smashers only attend tournies where smash is the main game. theyre very mature about it. promise that their tourney has as much for them in resources as smash does in a way where its all up to the community. etc. use them smash mindgames on them for attendance. :p free door fee and food money for u.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
make sure u cater to their community as well. its not like us where smashers only attend tournies where smash is the main game. theyre very mature about it. promise that their tourney has as much for them in resources as smash does in a way where its all up to the community. etc. use them smash mindgames on them for attendance. :p free door fee and food money for u.
Hey... I've offered to go to tourneys that weren't smash with you.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
im amped for this

orion - our mm will be mk ditto

mming mks before tourney as marth = LOL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom