• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So I might be in NYC during this. If I am, I might try and make it to this.

inb4noonecares
I care :D Love meeting smashers from states that I barely remember are states! I'm not being sarcastic either lol!

nah, i care, cause the more the merrier

as the only EC tourney this year I'll be attending, i want this to be hype as ****

(99% sure im coming. buying my tickets the last weekend of july)
Ooooohhh YESSS!!!

So the trailer is looking pretty nice, but I highly doubt I can finish it by friday like I planned :( Very far along with it so it shouldn't take longer than a week. I'm gonna work on it HARD from now on LEESSS GOOOO!!!

Edit: ****!! It looks so nice!! I wanna finish it now!!! *goes crazy editing*

i1337

Smash Ace
So I might be in NYC during this. If I am, I might try and make it to this.

inb4noonecares
I care :D Love meeting smashers from states that I barely remember are states! I'm not being sarcastic either lol!
I might also be in NY or NJ during that week, if so I would make every effort to come (~90% because I would meet Malcolm IRL)

inb4fewpeoplecare

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Need a ride for two (me & a mvc3 player), (location: Jamaica, NY). Bringing full setup/mario kart double dash & willing to pay a reasonable amount for gas. $10-15 for starters..

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Need a ride for two (me & a mvc3 player), (location: Jamaica, NY). Bringing full setup/mario kart double dash & willing to pay a reasonable amount for gas. $10-15 for starters..
If Mario Kart: Double Dash is a side event, I will attend this tourney. Lolz.

But seriously, we should have a side event of some Double Dash. Something like a $5 entry fee or something. Would ppl be interested?

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I been gettin double dash events going for while now..ask around (gotta warn you though, to hang keep up with us you gotta bring yo best game).

To name a few...Delta, Cable, GunBlade, Will, Nakat, Kirin, etc..where's the double dash hype?

Can someone help a smasher out with a ride?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Dibz on 90% of the commentary time

I suck at this game

I'm getting good at melee to an extent.

/random facts

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Maybe, I'm gonna keep my options open still though. Don't even know if the event is going to happen lol. I know how to team with Pit, but I like teaming with players I either play with a lot or that I've watched play a lot. Ideally I'd like to team with someone from PA like Xzax Vex or KT.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
omgggggggg my job is on vacation the week of this...I AM 100 PERCENT GOING

Staco

Smash Champion
Just saw the trailer and checked the tickets for the lulz.
It´s pretty cheap compared to other flights in the summer.
Hm, I will have a think about it.
If I could just afford the money somehow, hm. :/

Staco

Smash Champion
Chances are really rarely, but I will just hold it in mind and look around a bit.
Which would be the airports close to this?

BTW, after I figured out that it´s much cheaper to flight to this airport than for example NYC, would it be possible to go to a New Jersey airport and get carpooling to get to Apex?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Newark is closest airport to apex. And regional trains take you to within 5-10 minutes of venue

Long as my flight is 300 or less im 100% coming. I'll find out the end of this month

Also keitaro invite me on Facebook :laugh:

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Newark is closest airport to apex. And regional trains take you to within 5-10 minutes of venue

Long as my flight is 300 or less im 100% coming. I'll find out the end of this month

Also keitaro invite me on Facebook :laugh:

Keitaro

Thanks for the trailer love guys!
Chances are really rarely, but I will just hold it in mind and look around a bit.
Which would be the airports close to this?

Glad to see some OOC interest! :) The closest airport to this tourney is the Newark Internation Airport in NJ. Other airports are possible though like JFK and Philly aiport. Since you're OOC and have never been to a KTAR I'd be able to get you free housing, rides, venue, singles, doubles, and side event entry.

Btw I was on aim but had to go to work :( Let me know if you need me to go on aim again.

Keitaro

I might be there

I'm also out of country and have never been to a KTAR :troll:
lmao, hey!! I'll see what I can do for you cause I know you're originally from Canada although you'll happen to be in NY in time for this.

Staco or any other EU player will be the only people getting the King Size Value Meal but I may be able to hook up some OOR with a happy meal or something.

Keitaro

Aren't you Spam's son and Pwii's father? I'm not trying to get time out in a mm :p

But honestly ill mm, my Snake vs your w/e. We can probably do it soon after you come back cause imma visit you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom