• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
@Keitaro count me in for the after party
Or the before party
Or both

I'm not hosting, time to not care at all lmao

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Yo I don't get hang overs but I'll be down for a night of drinking.

Also, I'll be making a better performance in MK9 at this tournament and please believe me to take AE by storm.

Tony T

Smash Ace
MMs?

I need a doubles partner too.
You Rang for a doubles Partner D.Disciple?

I'm a firm believer in venues having good parking and its shown at KTAR. There's a huge parking lot behind the venue so you won't have to worry about that at all.

As for housing, I'll either be housing people for a small price (like $5 or $10 a person for the weekend) or I may be getting a hotel suite or 2 for the weekend where smashers can stay with me at and get drunk and do horrible in bracket the next day because of a crazy hangover :bee:

If I do the latter thing it will surely be at least $10 a person.

Housing at Eazy's for COT 5 has got me pumped about out of tourney fun.

ACTUALLY, I may just ask Eazy if he could do housing. This venue is about the exact same distance from Eazy's as COT 5 was to Eazy's (about an hour). If so that would be HYPE!!!!!
Sounds Hype I'm in lets do it, however I don't really drink much except for special occasions lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Release Date for the KTAR 6 Trailer will be Friday July 8th. I WILL finish it before Pwii leaves NJ next weekend. Just for him <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
interested ... yo blacka u going to this **** ... ?

also are u guys doing 2v2's for mvc3 as well as singles ? (i just want more then one thing to enter since i suck at smash LOL)

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys but I won't be able to make it to this one.

My cousin's bachelor party is that day in Atlantic City so I'm gonna go party and get drunk.

And I was really looking forward to playing some Mortal Kombat. :(

Keitaro

I could make it a 2 day tourney but I see more negatives coming from that situation than positives.

If I can make everything happen in 1 day, which I know it can, then ill keep it to one day.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'm not coming if it is 2 days, these events have always ran fine with just a day. I'm not taking more time off work and worrying about housing.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yo keitaro. u should really do mid tier doubles at this. ikno alot of people would be really hype for it since alot of people couldnt enter MT's at COT5.

Keitaro

I'm not coming if it is 2 days, these events have always ran fine with just a day. I'm not taking more time off work and worrying about housing.
Leave it one day. 100% sure I won't come if its 2

:phone:
Reasons very similar to this are why I don't do 2 day.

I actually think it decreases attendance if its not a national. There's proof of it too. Its just pretty hard to get 2 days free for smash and alot of people aren't willing to do it unless its like Apex where EVERYONE will do it.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
i'm gonna make sure i come to this one... IDC HOW I DO IT, I WILL BE HERE !

getting that first place ;D

Keitaro

The timing of this tournament is beautiful. There's a chance I'll be appearing at this one. :D
i'm gonna make sure i come to this one... IDC HOW I DO IT, I WILL BE HERE !

getting that first place ;D
Good **** guys!! Hope you both can make it!!

I would like to have this KTAR be the biggest East Coast Tournament of the year 0_o So far its garnering more hype than the last KTAR that had over 100 attendance and I've come up with new ways to advertise so I strongly believe we can have at least as much as last time (116 entrants)

But I WANT MOOAARR ;)

The numbers to beat, we can do it guys!!!:

KTAR 5 (116 entrants)
SIIS 4 (117 entrants)
Pound 5 (160 entrants)....

Holy **** lol I didn't know Pound had that much till I just checked. Ummm....we still got this!!!! If we beat those numbers (including Pound's somehow lol) I'll host another KTAR.

Regardless this is looking pretty hype and big. Thanks for the support guys, love you all!! LESSS GOOO!!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
TL isn't mid tier anymore@Kingtoon :awesome:

WILL (Broccoli kong), team with me for mid tier doubles (If that side event happened)!!!!!!!!!!

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
So hyped for this. Prob dubs, singles, all-brawl, and mvc3 for me. Maybe AE if I get good in like a few weeks. xD

Sad that this is the last KTAR though. :(

Keitaro

keitaro are u quitting TOing after dis? ur a good to
Thanks dude, I'm just taking a very long break. I will eventually host again and I will also host for the new smash bros whether it comes out 2 years from now or 4.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Thanks dude, I'm just taking a very long break. I will eventually host again and I will also host for the new smash bros whether it comes out 2 years from now or 4.
You're going to be too old to TO by the time that **** comes out. xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So I might be in NYC during this. If I am, I might try and make it to this.

inb4noonecares
nah, i care, cause the more the merrier

as the only EC tourney this year I'll be attending, i want this to be hype as ****

(99% sure im coming. buying my tickets the last weekend of july)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom