• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 6 - Road To Apex - BRING SETUPS!! FL/MD/VA/NJ/NY/MA/PA/WV/CT/DE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
IMO have it for one system ( preferably xbox360 ) it is easier to set up for and the game isnt as laggy on that.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Just wondering because I'm spreading the word about the tourny and peeps want to know.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if my friend pays me back the 180 hes owed me for two years then I should be coming.

he said he'd do it in August so...I'll see. Definitely cant give up DragonCon for this though, so that payback swag has to happen otherwise Dragoncon it is

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Never even heard of dragon con, but holy ****...
it sounds amazing
Yea, it was pretty damn amazing when I went last year for the first time

A convention spread across 5 separate hotels in downtown Atlanta...literally thousands of people, meaning thousands of cosplays, meaning thousands of pieces of eye candy :laugh:

Not to mention its 4 days long

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100515327022331.3135384.2013593

thats the pics i took from last year, theres some Coca-Cola Museum pics too cause we went on Monday, since its down the street from the hotels.

but yea anyway, hope i get paid back cause i wanna come to this too HYPE

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I don't believe so, something like that would've been all over the boards.

hmm, is your avi from a DJ Okawari album? I don't believe I've seen dat one.

:rosalina:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Mew2King isn't banned from this. He's just banned from being housed by me :p
yea...i'd do it too. M2k great player but a pain in the *** to house

anyway, I heard from the bird that the word is keitaro would house me if i came to this?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I don't believe so, something like that would've been all over the boards.

hmm, is your avi from a DJ Okawari album? I don't believe I've seen dat one.

:rosalina:
Yes it is bruh.

DJ Vital Force though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If I do go you want to team keitaro? Since we couldn't at cot5 cause I had to bail

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Also if I come what times should I fly in Friday / out Sunday. I don't wanna be a **** and fly in at like midnight and leave like 6am Sunday if its inconvenient for you

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Also if I come what times should I fly in Friday / out Sunday. I don't wanna be a **** and fly in at like midnight and leave like 6am Sunday if its inconvenient for you
Np dude, for flying in on friday, anytime before 8pm would be good since after that I'll most likely be housing people and won't be able to leave my house.

If you can find a flight leaving on Sunday morning that would be perfect. If possible anytime between 8am and 2pm.
stickalikialicious.
Sweet, was just about to ask you for that. YOU DA MAN!!!!

Keitaro

While I still plan for it to be the last one, I may make a promise to have another one if certain conditions are fulfilled. Not sure if I'm going to make that claim yet as I really don't have plans for another KTAR after this. I'll keep thinking about it.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Orion should be home in time for this tourney <3

Thank god for the reminder of the Apex thing. Yes it will be. I'll update that in a sec.

I worked something out with Strife so this Apex Qualifier will have different and most likely better prizes.

Top 3 Atlantic North players in singles get free entry into APEX VENUE, SINGLES, AND DOUBLES!!!!

And yeah, this is the final KTAR :0
for those curious this is going to be our seeding point system ( based on the evo2k series )

1st place – 64pts
2nd place – 32pts
3rd place – 16pts
4th place – 8pts
5th place – 4pts
5th place – 4pts
7th place – 2pts
7th place – 2pts

Keitaro

you can confirm me for this btw :D

<3
*infinite tears of joy*

me and slim are thinking about coming to this ^_^

what's the parking/housing situation?
I'm a firm believer in venues having good parking and its shown at KTAR. There's a huge parking lot behind the venue so you won't have to worry about that at all.

As for housing, I'll either be housing people for a small price (like $5 or $10 a person for the weekend) or I may be getting a hotel suite or 2 for the weekend where smashers can stay with me at and get drunk and do horrible in bracket the next day because of a crazy hangover :bee:

If I do the latter thing it will surely be at least $10 a person.

Housing at Eazy's for COT 5 has got me pumped about out of tourney fun.

ACTUALLY, I may just ask Eazy if he could do housing. This venue is about the exact same distance from Eazy's as COT 5 was to Eazy's (about an hour). If so that would be HYPE!!!!!

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
I'm a firm believer in venues having good parking and its shown at KTAR. There's a huge parking lot behind the venue so you won't have to worry about that at all.

As for housing, I'll either be housing people for a small price (like $5 or $10 a person for the weekend) or I may be getting a hotel suite or 2 for the weekend where smashers can stay with me at and get drunk and do horrible in bracket the next day because of a crazy hangover :bee:

If I do the latter thing it will surely be at least $10 a person.

Housing at Eazy's for COT 5 has got me pumped about out of tourney fun.

ACTUALLY, I may just ask Eazy if he could do housing. This venue is about the exact same distance from Eazy's as COT 5 was to Eazy's (about an hour). If so that would be HYPE!!!!!
Thanx for that Keitaro.

I am very picky about parking my car so its good to know that there is a big parking lot.

I also thank you for the housing opportunities. Hopefully I can go down and back in the same day so that housing won't be an issue, but it might so I will keep checking for updates.

Also I appreciate you selling meat at this tourney lol.

Edit: What will the price be for the MK9 tourney? That is kind of what made me consider coming to this lol.

Keitaro

The entrance fee for MK9 is $5 and your welcome dude :D

I'll check out the housing options asap so I can make an update about it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom