• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 Results - 5/21/11 - 116 Entrants!!

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lol TonyT relax.

This thread has taken a new life and just go with the flow

OMG I went against the flowwwwwww X.X

ALPHAZEALOT I SUMMON THEEEEE
Gimme a yellow card

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I think I'll just quote that every page.

You split. It was against the rules. It was explicitly noted in this paragraph that this is why you have the yellow card. All your getting is more or less a warning not to do it again at a tournament using this ruleset.

If you want to split with the guy who got 17th...I guess we will cross that bridge when it comes to it. As we've noted every situation will be handled on a case by case basis.
Posted after the tournament happen. I had the rule page up the whole time at the tournament, and never once saw anything mentioning about giving people a card.

Just saying, but back to the subject at hand.

I still don't think Mr. pepper is black

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
oh hail naw KB i know you know that i know that i still want them vids up from like 3543095345 weeks ago now mang like wtf?!JWLKJWEKLRJ

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
RJ, we can speak about it in person or privately sometime. I feel our arguement will just go back and forth cause I see what you're saying but I still think the carding is okay.

As for the rest of you, I'm going to sleep. Look out for KTAR 6 in August, it'll probably be the last one :p Not cause of this situation, but because Strife and others can take care of EC while I'm in the school for fall and spring.

That was the best peace gif I could find, sorry lol.

Tony T

Smash Ace
RJ, we can speak about it in person or privately sometime. I feel our arguement will just go back and forth cause I see what you're saying but I still think the carding is okay.

As for the rest of you, I'm going to sleep. Look out for KTAR 6 in August, it'll probably be the last one :p
hmm well I'm not missing it and I'm out.

ADHD

Smash Hero

As for the rest of you, I'm going to sleep. Look out for KTAR 6 in August, it'll probably be the last one :p Not cause of this situation, but because Strife and others can take care of EC while I'm in the school for fall and spring.

I mean I guess. "Sure you can!" *rages later*

AZ, remove the yellow card from all of us and I can assure you that none of us will split at a BBR-RC ruleset again. But you created the rule out of the sky and punished us for something we wouldn't even be aware of.

That's FAIR to you? I've been used as an example by you far to many ****ing times to take it any longer. Please remove it.

ADHD

Smash Hero
When exactly was this during the day?
It was literally right after I beat Nairo, so Keitaro should technically be punished as well for ALLOWING the split to happen as a TO. He even helped divide up the money through calculating it.

I'll write up a whole ****-load of stuff and put it into an essay and post it in the BBR thread later on why the cards should be removed.

Tony T

Smash Ace
It was literally right after I beat Nairo, so Keitaro should technically be punished as well for ALLOWING the split to happen as a TO. He even helped divide up the money through calculating it.
hmm I was with Ally checking on M2K during the time.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
He told Keitaro about the split and Keitaro just said "alright."
Okay then the only thing he did wrong was not remind YOU about the rules, which are posted in his tourney thread for everyone to read... And because you guys broke the rules without knowing, you only got a ****ING WARING! So stfu and let it go, learn to FINALLY be lowkey about splitting and stop being a dumb@ss about the subject. Obviously your ******ing will do nothing for you so just follow the rules and have fun at tourneys like you usually do... Damn East Coast yall n!ggas really are bored to argue over this LOL

And i don't agree with what Keitaro did either because he should know the rules himself, but rules have to be enforced and you guys did break the splitting rule but since it wasn't made clear you only got a warning... So saying anything else about this is a pure waste of time ^.^

Tyrant OUT!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That and there are like 20 different versions of what is going on. At this point I'm only going to listen to Keitaro cause he is the man.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Finally something I can agree with AZ about.

Still though, Dazwa being in this thread and not saying a single thing is pretty disturbing.

This post was also only created so I could have more posts in this thread than KB.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I forfeited one time so I could go to the club... I was still in winners as well *sigh*....had fun at the club so it was worth it....hehe

AllyKnight

shoutouts:

good job holy you'll get better seedin next time.

kk: fun trip :D thanks for paying for my bro

rest: ggs too many ppl/drama prob wouldnt matter at this ppoint.

Hosts: THANK you except for crap seeding.

Keitaro: breaking them numbers, good **** still and ty.

was also expeccting vids :(

ADHD

Smash Hero
That and there are like 20 different versions of what is going on. At this point I'm only going to listen to Keitaro cause he is the man.
AZ with that top player bias/abuse of power once again!

I'll get Keitaro to admit it for you then.

iRJi

Smash Champion

That's fine, internet drama doesn't suit me anyway xD. Like I said, none of this **** was worth it to begin with, I just threw in my 2c.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
You can tell ADHD and Anti ain't ballin' yet. They still ****ing around with gold cards.

*****s need to step up to the Plat and Black cards.

Out.

:phone:

Keitaro

Ill post all the currents vids that are up within the next 20 mins or so. The livestream vids will be put up by Bionic Sonic.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Until you can get reliable evidence of what happened, you really shouldn't be giving them yellow cards to prove a point AZ. Its just wrong to only believe Keitaro's version of the story, this is indeed bias.

I can see the issue with splitting, but rules that go back in time are just plain wrong when you decide to assign them to count at one spot and then not at the other(I want you guys to give a yellow card to everyone that split during this weekend otherwise in every tournament worldwide, and why not even do it for months and months before?). It seems to me like AZ/BBR-RC likes to cherry pick and then say "its a case by case review" when they clearly had no set up standard for everyone. That, is bias.

I don't approve of splitting(even when I do it, which is really rare, I know its wrong), but to arbitrarily chose to punish some people over others is wrong too. Two wrongs definitely don't make a right.

Top Bottom