• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 Results - 5/21/11 - 116 Entrants!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Don't worry BBR will fail to have an influence like it always does.

****ing ridiculous.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Hmm...aside from Mango, I don't recall any (or at least many) of the Melee greats switching to secondaries against their toughest peer competition in Grand Finals. Ken used Marth, like, all the time save for a few instances where he'd use his Fox. I don't know, you guys can obviously do what you want, but ehhh... >.>;
You know how many times I go to some random bull**** character?

This is all hilarious.

Btw Heero should get a yellow card too. He offered to forfeit to me if I bought him a hot dog. In fact **** it, that hot dog was worth me getting a yellow card as well.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Ayo the next time I face someone in bracket, we should just forfeit to each other. Top players are big ole monsters out to ruin everyones day.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't know why people are still talking a lot about forfeiting when the primary point of the yellow card was splitting.

ask m2k or me his diddy would go even with whyatt as for whyatts mk i have never seen it
Alright, maybe you could do a Diddy ditto. Doesn't explain reverse mains or any logic behind that other then you guys not caring about who won because you had split.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Giving Heero a yellow card is pointless, that hoe lives his whole life as a yellow beaner.

I don't know why people are still talking a lot about forfeiting when the primary point of the yellow card was splitting.
My main issue is, once we've made it far enough that we(and by that I mean the top players) are the only ones left, Why should it matter what we do since we've earned our spot to be at those placings.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sure it was, sure it was AZ ;]

Also, we all know the reason top players become top players is to **** on dabuz!!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Conspiracy!

Heero, I'm splitting with you publicly next tournament between places 17th and 1st.

Does this mean I get a red card?

No, it actually wouldn't, because Heero isn't a top player.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Why dont you guys read this one more time:

EXACTLY WHY YOU GOT A YELLOW CARD said:
The first players to be infracted and receive a Yellow Card under the already established authority of the Unity Ruleset, Conduct Rule #5, in conjunction with the newly created Infraction System (category: Bracket Manipulation), are Mew2King, ADHD, and Anti. This is due to their actions at this weekends tournament-KTAR5, where the players agreed to a split the money allocated for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place, respectively. This has been confirmed by Tournament Organizer Keitaro. This Yellow Card will be in effect for a period of 6 months, ending Monday, November 21st, 2011.
No where in that paragraph is forfeiting even mentioned.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
It is written in the rule book of top players that once every tournament, we must **** on Dabuz's day. The reason y'all haven't seen of or even heard of this book is clearly because you're not top players. Why do you think Dabuz rarely goes to events?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I mean yo if I was getting **** on every tournament, I'd bring a pooper scooper

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You know how many times I go to some random bull**** character?

This is all hilarious.

Btw Heero should get a yellow card too. He offered to forfeit to me if I bought him a hot dog. In fact **** it, that hot dog was worth me getting a yellow card as well.
What happened to you quitting?

I keep getting reminded of just how young the age demographic is that we're dealing with every time I read through these melodramatic threads after every large tournament, lol.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
What happened to you quitting?

I keep getting reminded of just how young the age demographic is that we're dealing with every time I read through these melodramatic threads after every large tournament, lol.
I entered for free since Vex wanted me to come. He payed for my singles and doubles, I payed for venue and got free money. That's what happened.

LOL @ dealing with a young age demographic when this is a competitive party game.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Nah man, quit means you need to fall off the face of the Earth!!

You if KB sees that you enter another tournament again, you're done.
****ing brontosaurus!

ADHD

Smash Hero
But naw, seriously, what would happen if I split with someone that didn't even place in the money/was a random?

Would they get a yellow card? That essentially means the pay-out was

1st: 30%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%
17th: 30%

I base that off of the bull**** AZ has been spouting.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The first players to be infracted and receive a Yellow Card under the already established authority of the Unity Ruleset, Conduct Rule #5, in conjunction with the newly created Infraction System (category: Bracket Manipulation), are Mew2King, ADHD, and Anti. This is due to their actions at this weekends tournament-KTAR5, where the players agreed to a split the money allocated for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place, respectively. This has been confirmed by Tournament Organizer Keitaro. This Yellow Card will be in effect for a period of 6 months, ending Monday, November 21st, 2011.
I think I'll just quote that every page.

You split. It was against the rules. It was explicitly noted in this paragraph that this is why you have the yellow card. All your getting is more or less a warning not to do it again at a tournament using this ruleset.

If you want to split with the guy who got 17th...I guess we will cross that bridge when it comes to it. As we've noted every situation will be handled on a case by case basis.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Dookie eats Atomsk and feeds hotdogs mexicans?

My goodness.... da hell is wrong with you.
No wonder KB hates you!!

AZ... would you please not respond.
Atomsk and I were expecting PP :/

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So if I agree to give the person I play round 1 a dollar if they forfeit to me what would happen?

DR PEEPEE GRACE ME WITH YOUR TEXT!

ADHD

Smash Hero
I think I'll just quote that every page.

You split. It was against the rules. You was explicitly noted in this paragraph that that is why you have the yellow card. All your getting is more or less a warning not to do it again at a tournament using this ruleset.

If you want to split with the guy who got 17th...I guess we will cross that bridge when it comes to it. As we've noted every situation will be handled on a case by case basis.
Then your rules don't really mean anything if it's not followed religiously word by word.

Okay, I see how it is. Thank god I can still forfeit to screw people over in the bracket next BBR-RC tournament.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Then your rules don't really mean anything if it's not followed religiously word by word.

Okay, I see how it is. Thank god I can still forfeit to screw people over in the bracket next BBR-RC tournament.
YO WYATT, LET'S BOTH FORFEIT ROUND ONE SO BYE MOVES ON IN THE BRACKET!!

it sounds...BRILLIANT

I don't hate on kids. I **** *****es and get money.
Lots of defense for your sex life and income in a post because I said you hate me.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
The Legend of Bye...

Also, KB, we never questioned your "**** *****es, get money" status.
While you're doing that, my associates and I are busy "disregarding females and acquiring currency"

The difference, you ask?
Top hats and monocles!

Top Bottom