• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 Results - 5/21/11 - 116 Entrants!!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
All these players and only one Captain Falcon user.
I wish I could be apart of KTAR on a daily basis.
Seems like a huge turn out and it seems like you guys have a lot of fun.

Big shoutouts to everyone who entered.

If I can only convince Denti and Infinity to go to the next KTAR with me....

BombTicker

Smash Apprentice
You guys can't split the placing or the glory can you? Even if they all get 1/3rd or 1/4th of the money regardless, why not play it out to see who is better at the moment. You can still play competitively if you are friends with the people you are playing against. Its what happens at locals and monthly tournaments across the country. Thats the true spirit of competitive gaming imo.
I've just been reading old smashboards threads from before I got into Smash that seemed interesting and archiving them/taking brief notes on what incidents happened and I just have to say this is my favorite post in this thread :)
Seems to be a shoutout thread sooo..... Shoutouts to posting in dead threads lol.

Last edited:

BombTicker

Smash Apprentice
wowwww nice necro
tbh i was really worried about reviving this flame, i'm really ******** for posting here, i'm sorry. The argument if they looked back was all about nothing, I think they are mature enough to realize this now. Also brawl is dead so it doesn't matter anyways lol ;p
PS: mods close this thread cmon! haha

Last edited:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Well you just bumped it again...oh wait.

All joking aside, just check the date of the last post. You should also see a message if you are to bump a really old thread.

Bumping is allowed sometimes, but not for topics such as this probably (as it does not exactly add any merit to other discussions by bumping, especially since the majority of the original posters are not going to be posting here in response.)

Minimodding is fun.

Top Bottom