• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR 5 Results - 5/21/11 - 116 Entrants!!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
NAH YO PEACH MAINS DA BESS. REMEMBER ILLMATIC GETTING ALL THAT MONEY ONCE!!

my mans.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
*edited out*

I got caught up in contributing to this mess of a results thread Keitaro. You deserve better...sorry man.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I think I'll just quote that every page.

You split. It was against the rules. It was explicitly noted in this paragraph that this is why you have the yellow card. All your getting is more or less a warning not to do it again at a tournament using this ruleset.

If you want to split with the guy who got 17th...I guess we will cross that bridge when it comes to it. As we've noted every situation will be handled on a case by case basis.
Yes, but your still missing the fact that they were given permission to split. That in it's self is the end result as to why none of this comical arguing should be happening.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yes, but your still missing the fact that they were given permission to split. That in it's self is the end result as to why none of this comical arguing should be happening.

NOPE BRO IT WAS THERE. CLEARLY WAS. A WHOLE TON OF US WERE JUST RAY CHARLES THAT DAY.

Shout outs to my mans Ray, for making beast music.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Since I didn't do them yet.

Keitaro - had a blast at this tourney. Expect me to drop by for the next one.

Atomsk - thanks for housing me once again, it was mad fun chilling with you, zucco, izumi, and logic. Also thanks for perfect shielding all of my phucking moves you jerk! <3

Izumi - thanks for picking me up and dropping me off at the airport, ggs in doubles as well.

RJ - Sorry about teams, when I come back I'll make sure to step it up so we don't do as bad. Good games in the friendlies though, I still got some learning to do.

Tony T - fun friendlies man, I can thank Trela for the Luc dittos as well as Flamewavek.

Dark Falco - very close set, i still say I got lucky.

Vex - I'll fight you

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yo its problem here you punk A** B****es you kids need to go outside and stop master BATES ing to dis game........

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Thanks for the support guys, I don't really give a **** about the thread derailing though lol. I just said that with the sad face to look cute.

I'm pretty chill.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I think I'll just quote that every page.

You split. It was against the rules. It was explicitly noted in this paragraph that this is why you have the yellow card. All your getting is more or less a warning not to do it again at a tournament using this ruleset.

If you want to split with the guy who got 17th...I guess we will cross that bridge when it comes to it. As we've noted every situation will be handled on a case by case basis.
I feel you are still missing the end result of the TO gave permission of the split before it happened. Please read below also for further information, I typed something here, but it didn't go through, and I refuse to write it twice.

Lets be real. The TV malfunctioned and flickered and/or turned off. Delta paused because he heard Cheese scream and complain about the tv. There is no rule atm that states "restart a match because of malfunctioning tvs" but it has been done for years and years by most fighting communities.

It would sound idiotic imo to make Deltacod lose a stock because he paused after Cheese's tv began to F up.

The moment I saw you post about this I immediately brought it up to the comittee and we should be making sure there's set rules on enviromental problems such as malfunctioning tvs, short circuits, tripped over wires, etc.
Yes, but isn't that what I am trying to point out? the idiocy of this whole situation is that permission was granted to split by To discretion, but then receives a yellow card. I used Delta as an example because by the events that are happening, all the rules should have been enforced. I would like to note that as ridiculousness as it seems, even while Cheese TV was flickering, he never paused the game. he only stood up and said something about it. There was also a delayed action to when the game was paused after he mentioned it. My whole end result is this, The flag is unnecessarily enforced in this situation, due to the fact that you granted them to split. If you didn't give the "OK" for it, then I would be all for you, no questions about it. However, you did permit them to do so before it happened.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
PP IS GONE YOU LIED. Sup Shugo, how you doin baby cakes?

Woah woah woah...there was that one movie where...nah nvm.

Yo there was that beast *** black dude in Jason X that put in mad work, but was black so they killed him.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Dude every movie there is a black person in they happen to die. BLUE'S CLUES THE MOVIE. I'M CALLING IT, MR PEPPER IS GONNA GET KILLED!

Tony T

Smash Ace
OK WTF I DON'T NORMALLY GET MAD LIKE THIS BUT WTH JUST RESOLVE THIS THING AND MOVE ON STOP CARRYING ON LIKE CHILDREN THE SITUATION IS DONE DEAL WITH IT JUST DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

I don't want to get an infraction because of my opinion.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
OK WTF I DON'T NORMALLY GET MAD LIKE THIS BUT WTH JUST RESOLVE THIS THING AND MOVE ON STOP CARRYING ON LIKE CHILDREN THE SITUATION IS DONE DEAL WITH IT JUST DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!

Do you know Mr. Pepper?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth

Then don't state your ****in opinion on something that doesnt involve you, you noisy ****.

ADHD

Smash Hero
ok wtf i don't normally get mad like this but wth just resolve this thing and move on stop carrying on like children the situation is done deal with it just don't let it happen again!

yellow card.

Top Bottom