• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

I know. My problem is is that I just spent all day there having tests and stuff done. I had blood drawn and ivs in both arms and I had x-rays and ct scans and... I'm just tired. I doubled up my pain meds and it helped enough... I think I may be able to sleep a little bit now.

Thanks for your concern. <3 Kirby's.

Was everything ok in the end?
Sounds like good progress to me. I'm no Kirby main though. :/

And if that last question was for me, then yeah, everything went okay. The pain actually went away while I was waiting. They didn't do much, which is a relief. They didn't draw any blood, which was a miracle for me, since I'm absolutely terrified of needles. They just did the normal doctor check up on me, then took x-rays and urine samples.

Apparently, I was full of ****. Literally. :rolleyes:

But yeah, get well soon. :)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So I can't check previous pages since the site came back online... Awesome.

On another note, for drinking... meh. I don't like drinking to get drunk, but I do enjoy the taste of alcohol (as a backround taste. If it tastes like gasoline, then forget that!), and I enjoy being lightly buzzed, so some alcohol now and again isn't so bad. Especially social drinking with friends. That being said, it also depends what I'm drinking. Take, for example, Pastis (None of you will have a clue what that is, but it's a french liquor that is, quite frankly, awesome), Sangria, or Southern Comfort. Those taste good to me, and give me an enjoyable feeling (so long as I drink responsibly, of course), whereas something like Tequila or Rum are just ugh...

Also, this song is stuck in my head (It is awesome though, so yeah.). Beware, it is very catchy and WILL get stuck in your head for the rest of your life!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvZ3nqmWdzY

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So, I'm finally able to look at the last few pages...

I'm gonna guess France, since both "Jean-" and "Pierre" are both French names.

Lol, I was about to post "Ohio, a-durr"

So has anyone figured out my name yet? Something I've posted before would provide a great lead.

HINT: It had to do with Monster Hunter: Tri
Haha, I live in Ohio but I'm actually French, as you guessed.

Unless... maybe I'm just saying that to cover up the fact that I am actually-

I bet Fromundaman's from Atlantis or something.
Blast! He's on to me!

Also, I feel left out of this mod stuff :(
I did a double take though when I saw NKR with a red name XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I just have this weird color...

Lol @ Viper, you should show it to Gylph, he loves grape juice drink

EDIT: What is my title, I don't even...
I think another debater beat me to it. =P

Your title is a rapper... Def Jam.

Grape Drank color? You better play Ganon today and Warlock Punch someone.
But I dislike LoZ games and characters. )=

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Look at me! They saw the light and made me a mod! *attempts to edit other people's posts*

When I saw "Real Scary Ghost Videos" (and "raise the volume up a bit"), it kinda tipped me off. :p
Shhhhh... you must talking about something else, yeah, that must be it. :chuckle:

What a sec, I'm a mod! I should edit your post!

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Happy April Fool's to all!!

-->Can you guys figure out this puzzle?<--

You have to figure out what's wrong with the picture. You have to look very closely at it though. It was hard to figure it out. It's hard to hear the clues they give you. I had to raise the volume up a bit. It's like looking for Waldo. Haha.:dizzy:
There's something that looks like something a cat naps in.... and my heart just died because I had the volume up to max. x_x

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
From what I've seen, the normal people are Mods, the Mods are pranked, the Premiums are random, the Directors(blue) are writers/debators, as are the super mods (vomit), and Admins are white
Then uhhh... what are yellow? It's not Discussion leaders I don't think, but I could be wrong.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kirby is the awesomest awesome character around. Nuff said.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8APsdUkebs&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8APsdUkebs&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Are you sure? Plain colors are boring to see... maybe except GB Kirby. =P

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
OMG it's Suiseiseki, *grabs*

Now that I look at the color, I must be drunk or blind to not see the color. Maybe I'm color blind at the moment. )=

aextreme73

Smash Apprentice
You guys ignored someone's cry for help? To shame!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CbjXbVipWI
Strategies and relevancy on practice really depends on the character. Kirby has lots of uses for it, but nothing guaranteed... Pretty much it's only for mindgame purposes, like running past a shielding opponent who wants to punish you if you try a standing grab/hit their shields, they won't see a pivot grab coming.

I finally went to sleep at 5:30am. What did I do to fight against my runny nose? I got some paper towels, rolled them, bent them twice, and stuck em inside each nostril. HUZZAH, no more dripping! And I woke up at like 5:30pm, right when an exam of mine was going on... But I can't go anyway, cuz I'm SICK... And I already told myself I was gonna drop that class.

And my name's Javier Antonio Cortés Gratacós... "Javier Antonio" sounds like some soap opera name, "Cortés" is spanish, and "Gratacós" is greek apparently... So I'm an european at heart... Then again, didn't we all come from Europe? ARMADA MY BROTHER!

Thanks Kewks, Vid is good info. I get so fried by Snake's pivot that I figure I should know more about it.

This thread is so random, but it's funny and fun as well.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
no no...it was a heart attack ;_;

my poor DDD ;___;

still that paint tool>darken option>20% opacity is hot stuff

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Haha, lets see if it can get sloow in here...

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cG92htyplX4&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cG92htyplX4&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

EDIT: well, it was worth a shot

Top Bottom