• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Yeah definitely glad that everyone doesn't have the ability to embed code. It makes for a lovely (QUIET!) experience on SB as far as I'm concerened.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
If everyone could put music into their posts, it would be about 2 hours before it was removed because of music spam.

In other news, I have a tourney in like 3 hours! =D=D=D I'll get some videos so you can see how bad australia is. >_>

Ladybug

Smash Lord
There have been some very interesting thing happening in pools at Whobo.

But good **** JoWii!! Kirbycide? Answer? MAAAAAAAYBE?! Hahahahaha.

I wish I was there. I'm so sad I didn't get to go. :(:(:(:(:(:(

HOLY CRAP IT'S BACK!! HAI GUYS!!!

Lovely

Smash Lord
OMG guys, you post so much when I'm not aroud :( I feel so left out, missing April Fool's here and all :( :( And the epic 500th page. :(
♣ That would depend on the time zone. ;p ♥

♣ Most of April Fool's this site was down so you didn't miss too much. ); ♥

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I had to leave. I'm going to try and get out of the house for a little bit. I'm having cabin fever.

[insert Cabin Fever song from Muppet Treasure Island]

Haha

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Jowii was there and beat ally but didn't make brackets :( so probably not.

Also they're unbelievably late. I can probably only watch the first few rounds of bracket if I'm lucky.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I also had the 502. :(

I wish I'd seen him beat Ally...it'd better have been recorded:mad:. Did any Kirby mains make brackets? I have no idea who's there, but Chu and YbM shouldn't have a problem doing it if they're attending...

On the good side, Passover is done Tuesday night...that means the rest of my spring break will be endless fun. Unless something bad happens.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
502 bad gateway and 504 timeout.

:mad:

I shall liven the mood up a bit with one last Kirby track for now...

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AhOcwwxKg-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AhOcwwxKg-E&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Top Bottom