• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Oh, I see Crashboards is back up. Anyone have any ideas why it went down?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You have 185 posts in this thread. :|

And t1mmy, the servers broke down because there was too much trafficking of some data in the boards. Searchs? Replies being posted? We dunno... But googling "502 bad gateway" seems to give me some good info. ;)

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Crashboards has only failed me one time, and that was when I couldn't have my avatar changes. Seriously, I have to change my avatar like, once a week >_>.

Also...avatar change :joyful:

EDIT: I almost confused the title with the actual error O_o. I shouldn't have too many tabs up :laugh:. Which reminds me, did you know that if you have like, 4 tabs, you can press control4, you can automatically go to the 4th tab! How helpful :p.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You knoooow, '"Crash"Boards' makes me think of how a competitive scene for this game would've named their website...

So it seems all I've been doing these last few days is replying lots of nonsense........... Hmm, I still want my laptop. *calls the guy and hopes he has it ready already*

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
During Pound4, a friend of mine who goes by the tag of "Hyper" was sleeping on the floor of my hotel room, which was one of our four hotel rooms (he wasn't even assigned our room, he wanted to sleep there just because)... I had my laptop on the same ol' nightstand I always do, charging the battery after I finished using it during the night... So, what happens is, Hyper wakes up during the night, crawls into one of the beds and trips with my power supply's cable, pulling my laptop sideways to the floor. Everything weas okay... Except the power supply socket. I can't recharge the battery anymore. SO! He took my laptop and said he's fix it, but it wasn't until last month that he finally sent it in to get fixed.

Geez, and I've been needing it for this semester... I've had lots of assignments to do, and doing them in public-and-shared computers just doesn't cut it, since I have limited access time.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ive had dell laptop that has a funky AC socket, it always slides out if your not careful lol

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
-flails- I wonder if Espy is gonna upload my random friendly soon. >_> He's tooooo slowwww lol jk.

I need...sleep; how does everyone feel during sleep-deprivation? DISCUSS!

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Gladly. I only need 40 minutes of sleep, and I'm set. I don't need any if it's on a holiday, although I DO have to sleep from time to time....you know, because you can kinda die if you don't sleep >_>.

Jowii, you did it wrong, you're supposed to do it like this.

:sonic:: YOURE TOO SLOW! COME ON STEP IT UP! HEY GUYS, WE SHOULD DO THIS AGAIN SOMETIME. TOO EAZY, PIECE OF CAKE!

Something of that sort :p.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I bet Fogo's not man enough to post "I'm a man" here.

NKN, you have 468 posts at this very moment in the social thread. :D

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dnFrMqDpY8A&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dnFrMqDpY8A&hl=en_US&fs=1&autoplay=1&loop=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I think Fort Minor has some very awesome music. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

May 1st and I'll finally be at a tourney, geez... So much waiting till then. Last tourney was at March twenty-something, but my mom got really sick the night before so I was forced to stay home.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Awww... didn't get a chance to hear it.

Funny though, most threads beg the mods to take the music off XD

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
What do you mean "went back in time"? You just flooded the music out of the first page, and I just replied to you... If anything the forum's time has clocked at a faster rate than ever!

I feel like I have to post this... NKN, you have 468 posts in the KGD.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
Hmm, I kept my post total though. But yes it seems the entire conversation was deleted.

Censorship I tell you :mad:

**** Kewkky trying to screw with our brains

NOOO MY 500th POST WAASTED! AAAA

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
500 posts, man! Congratulations! It's not like you'll remember this, who knows if this conversation will be deleted too! :D

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
LOL just got done reading all of that.

That Cleverbot thing is fun. It was quite aware that we aren't strangers to love, that I knew the rules, and so did it...

And nobody said anything about either my 500th OR 1000th post. How many of them are in here?

And as my game entry...

Hey Glyph, I know you can't find me here, because your mod powers are too weak, but I'll say this anyway:

GRAPE DRINK SUCKS!!

I have a feeling I'll win.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I think Fort Minor has some very awesome music. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

May 1st and I'll finally be at a tourney, geez... So much waiting till then. Last tourney was at March twenty-something, but my mom got really sick the night before so I was forced to stay home.
can i please have more of this music you posted, page 508 ended to fast :(

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
I remember that guy, with the finger gun in the 4Kids dub.

I should go back to to my Cleverbot discussions again.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
You wouldn't happen to read xkcd per chance, would you?
I do!

EDIT: Kewwky's going to be pissed at me for ending his music xD.
I have 40 posts per page, and I think he does too. :p

EDIT: I almost confused the title with the actual error O_o.
Same. xD

During Pound4, a friend of mine who goes by the tag of "Hyper" was sleeping on the floor of my hotel room, which was one of our four hotel rooms (he wasn't even assigned our room, he wanted to sleep there just because)... I had my laptop on the same ol' nightstand I always do, charging the battery after I finished using it during the night... So, what happens is, Hyper wakes up during the night, crawls into one of the beds and trips with my power supply's cable, pulling my laptop sideways to the floor. Everything weas okay... Except the power supply socket. I can't recharge the battery anymore. SO! He took my laptop and said he's fix it, but it wasn't until last month that he finally sent it in to get fixed.

Geez, and I've been needing it for this semester... I've had lots of assignments to do, and doing them in public-and-shared computers just doesn't cut it, since I have limited access time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BedAQ85UiA

So...I have 595 posts in this thread. And 2000 posts total.

Where did I get another 1400 posts from? O_o

Edit: Just checked the first two pages of the Kirby boards, and there's less than 400 total posts from me (other than this thread). Someone stole my password and is just as active as I am.

Maybe they're really active on the MK boards or something, and they're one of the top smashers worldwide. We can all dream :D .

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
40 posts per page is for pros, am I right or am I right, A1? ;D

And Dark Energy... Page 508? Which music are you talking about? D:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I regret bringing embedded music to this site. :(

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
40 posts per page is for pros, am I right or am I right, A1? ;D

And Dark Energy... Page 508? Which music are you talking about? D:
that page had kickn rad music in it :(

that is page 508, can we have more of that? or kirby music im always down with that

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
that page had kickn rad music in it :(

that is page 508, can we have more of that? or kirby music im always down with that
If it wasn't Kirby music, then it was Fort Minor. Search them up in Wikipedia so you can get their tracklists. :bee:

Top Bottom